HPCET Admission Application Form 2017: The HPCET(Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University for admissions in different courses. The application form for HPCET will be available from 2 March 2017 to 20 April 2017. Himachal Pradesh CET Application Form 2017 can be filled through the online mode through the official website himtu.ac.in. Students have to register & fill the details as specified in the application form. Students can find the application form at the official website. Students may get information about HPCET 2017 Application Form from this page regarding eligibility criteria, Admission process, Application process.
Only schedule date and eligibility condition have been announced yet. Another detail is given on this article as per the last year exam brochure. As HPCET 2017 Brochure and online apply link will be activated, same will be updated here.
About HPTU: The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) is established in the year 2010 by an Act of Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh with the objective for value creation & welfare of society through technical education training, innovation, research, entrepreneurship & continuing education programs. At the same time, the University is responsive to the changing & exceptional requirements of our society & economy & contributes to finding answers to global problems.
HPCET TEST 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Name of Examination: HPCET Entrance Test 2017
Official Webiste: himtu.ac.in
Type of Exam: University Level Entrance Exam
- For MCA And MBA Programs: Students must have recognised bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST) at the qualifying examination from a reputed/ recognised university.
For the B.Tech Program: Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject with the minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category.)
For the M.Tech Program: Students should have bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technology from any reputed/ recognised university with the minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category).
- For B.Pharm Program: Students should have bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/ any equivalent degree from any reputed/ recognised university with the minimum 50% marks (45% marks in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- Starting Date for HPCET 2017 Application form: 2nd March 2017
- Last date for submission of admission application: 20 April 2017.
Date of HPCET:
- For MBA and MCA Programs: 14 May 2017.
- For programs except for MBA/ MCA: 13 May 2017.
HPCET Application Form 2017, Himachal Pradesh Technical University Entrance Test Registration:
Candidate can apply HPCET Test 2017 Application form online through the portal of Himachal Pradesh Technical University i.e. himtu.ac.in. From this website, the applicant easily fills the application form as per required courses. Candidates must follow the instructions to register yourself.
Keep the following things ready before apply:
- Adhar Card
- Photograph (Scanned)
- Valid Email-id
- Other Testimonials
Instructions to Fill the Application Form HPCET 2017:
Candidates, who want to fill Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test application form 2017 HPCET Application Form, they can follow steps that mention below:
- First of all official visit website of the organisation himtu.ac.in.
- Eligible students can also apply from given below link.
- In the home page, press “Proceed” link which is available at the last of the page.
- Read all the information & click on the link to fill the application form.
- Fill the Application form of HPCET Entrance Test 2017 with all the details & upload all required documents.
- After completing the application form, recheck the information which you have filled.
- At last click on the “Submit” button & take the printout of Application form for the further use.
HPCET 2017 Application Form Fees:
The application fee for candidates are
|SC/ ST/ BPL||Rs. 1400|
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of cut off according to the merit list.
HPCET Entrance Exam 2017 Result: Students will be able to check the result from the official website after completion of the entrance exam.
HPCET Online Application Form 2017
Applicants those who want to get admission in MCA/ MBA/ B.tech/ B.E./B/Pharm courses in this University they required to submit the application form on or before the closing date. You may ask any question regarding Himachal Admission 2017 Application Form then leave a comment here. We will assist you soon.