Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Power Utilities comprising of the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) is soon going to release a notification regarding the recruitment of various vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. All the interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Bijli Nigam Recruitment 2018 can apply online till the given deadline. The official website of the Haryana Power Utilities hpgcl.gov.in. All other important details about Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Vacancy 2018 like the age, educational qualification etc have been provided below.
Haryana Power Utility Vacancy 2018 Details, HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL, DHBVNL Jobs 2018
Number of the posts: Coming soon
Name of the posts:
|Post. No. 1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical): –|
|Post. No. 2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: –|
|Post. No. 3||Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: –|
|Post. No. 4||Post No. – 4. Assistant Engineer (IT): –|
|Post. No. 5||Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: –|
|Post. No. 6||Assistant Engineer (Civil): –|
|Post. No. 7||Upper Division Clerk: –|
Educational Criteria: The interested candidate should have:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree from any institute recognized by the AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks – General Category candidates and 55% marks – SC category candidates of Haryana domicile for Post No. 1 to 6.
- BCA with at least 60% marks – General category & other category candidates and 55% marks – SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full-time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a recognized University for Post No. 7 and have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Age Limit: The candidates who are in these various posts at the Haryana Power Utilities must be between:
- 20 – 42 years of age for the Asst Engineer posts
- 18 to 42 years for UDC posts.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per the government rules.
Important Dates: Some of the important dates that the candidates need to consider for this Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 are provided below:
- The Opening Date for Applying Online: Coming soon
- The Closing Date for Applying Online: Coming soon
- Starting date to deposit fee: Coming soon
- Last date for fee deposition: Coming soon
HPGCL Haryana Power Generation Corporation Recruitment 2018
The interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Power Utilities vacancies must Log on to one of the official website – “uhbvn.com or dhbvn.com or hpgcl.gov.in or hvpn.gov.in” and fill up the application form, make sure that you do not commit and errors and the details filled must be correct and true. Go to the official website – uhbvn.com >Recruitment/career section-> Job opportunities. Read the instructions carefully. Login yourself, fill all the details and upload your recent photo & signature. Click on – Submit. Take a printout copy of the filled online application form for future use.
Haryana Electricity Department Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
|Name of Post||Gender||General / Candidates belonging to states other than Haryana||SC/BC-A/BC-B/ SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile|
Selection Process: The candidates in the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on the candidates’ performance in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 Result: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Haryana Power Utility website uhbvn.com students can check their result through this official site.
Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2018
The Haryana Power Utilities has broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment of various vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. All the interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2018 can apply online on 31st May 2018