HPGCL Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Power Utilities comprising of the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) has been released a notification regarding the recruitment of 105 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. All the interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Bijli Nigam Recruitment 2018 can apply online from 18th June to 1st August 2018. The official website of the Haryana Power Utilities hpgcl.gov.in. All other important details about Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Vacancy 2018 like the age, educational qualification etc have been provided below.
Haryana Power Utility Vacancy 2018 Details
Number of the posts: 105
Name of the posts: Assistant Engineer
Apply Mode: Online
Official Site: hvpn.org.in
Job Location: Haryana
HPGCL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Criteria: The interested candidate should have:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree from any institute recognized by the AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks – General Category candidates and 55% marks – SC category candidates of Haryana domicile for Post No. 1 to 6.
- BCA with at least 60% marks – General category & other category candidates and 55% marks – SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full-time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a recognized University for Post No. 7 and have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Age Limit: The candidates who are in these various posts at the Haryana Power Utilities must be between:
- 20 – 42 years of age for the Asst Engineer posts
- Age relaxations are applicable as per the given table
Important Dates: Some of the important dates that the candidates need to consider for this Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 are provided below:
- Advertisement Date: 11th June 2018
- The Opening Date for Applying Online: 18th June 2018
- The Closing Date for Applying Online: 1st August 2018
HPGCL Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Power Generation Corporation Vacancies
The interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Power Utilities vacancies must Log on to one of the official website – “uhbvn.com or dhbvn.com or hpgcl.gov.in or hvpn.gov.in” and fill up the application form, make sure that you do not commit and errors and the details filled must be correct and true. Go to the official website – uhbvn.com >Recruitment/career section-> Job opportunities. Read the instructions carefully. Login yourself, fill all the details and upload your recent photo & signature. Click on – Submit. Take a printout copy of the filled online application form for future use.
Haryana Electricity Department Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
Selection Process: The candidates in the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on the candidates’ performance in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 Result: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Haryana Power Utility website uhbvn.com students can check their result through this official site.
Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2018
The Haryana Power Utilities has broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment of various vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. All the interested and eligible candidates in this Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2018 can apply online till 1st August 2018