HTET Application Form 2017: This is to inform all the candidates that Haryana Education Board has been released the official notification for HTET 2017. Those candidates who are waiting for the Haryana TET Application Form 2017, they can apply for HTET 2017 through official website that is htet.nic.in. The Haryana education board has issued HTET 2017 notification and online application form for interested candidates in the Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2017. Those candidates who are interested eligible they can fill the online HTET 2017 Application Form from 1st to
10th November 2017 13th Nov 2017. More details about Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 such as academic qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process etc are given below, kindly go through it.
Latest Updates as on 01.11.2017: Haryana TET 2017 notification and Online apply link is available here. We request to candidates that check eligibility criteria and apply from here given below link.
Latest Updates as on 31.10.2017
Latest Updates as on 25.10.2017:
About HTET: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test known as HTET is a State entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by State governments of Haryana. Most states conduct their own TET.
Haryana TET 2017 Details
Organization Name: Haryana Education Board
Official Website: htet.nic.in
Name of Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
HTET Exam Type:
- Level I (PRT)
- Level II (TGT)
- Level III (PGT)
HTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education / four years B.El.Ed / two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with two D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) With 50 percent in BA or B.Sc. Both Appearing passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Candidates for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Important Dates
- HTET Online application form Commence: 1st November 2017
- Last date of online application Form:
10th November 201713th Nov 2017
- Correction in Application form: 11 & 12th November 2017
- HTET Admit Card 2017 will be released: 15th December 2017
- HTET Level I (PRT) Exam Date: 24th December 2017
- HTET Level II (TGT) Exam Date: 24th December 2017
- HTET Level III (PGT) Exam Date: 23rd December 2017
HTET 2017 Application Form, Haryana TET 2017 Online Application Form 2017, HTET 2017 apply online
Eligible and interested nominees in the posts they can fill the application form through the online mode from the HTET 2017 official website. The candidates can visit the Haryana education board official website and apply their online application form. After filling online application form they can take a print out of your application form hard copy for your reference. The HTET official website is htet.nic.in. The candidates can apply application form on or before the last date that is 11th November 2017. The below steps are given for how to fill the Haryana TET Application Form 2017.
How to Apply for HTET 2017:
- Log in to the official website
- Check the official notification of HTET 2017
- Find the link of HTET online application submission
- Click on apply online and fill the required details carefully
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Click on submit and save the application form for future use.
- You can also take a print of filled form.
Haryana TET 2017 Important Links
HTET 2017 Application fee
HTET 2017 Selection Process
Those nominees who want to selection in the HTET 2017, they must have passed in written test. The written test will be objective types.
Haryana TET Exam Pattern 2017
HTET Paper 1 Pattern (for classes I to V)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
HTET Paper 2 Pattern (for classes VI to VIII)
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks||Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher||60||60|
Here we informed you that Haryana Board has been updated the syllabus for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. So you can check by clicking on given link. Check Here.
HTET 2017 Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be available on the official website after the selection process will over. All the candidates can easily download it from the official website by entering necessary details. Download HTET Admit Card 2017
HTET Result 2017: All the candidates can easily check their result from the official website after the selection process will over. They just need their exam details like exam roll no. and name.
Haryana TET Application Form 2017:
Those nominees who are waiting for the HTET Application Form 2017, they can apply for Haryana TET 2017. The HTET 2017 application form, notification has been released now. The applicants can visit the HTET official website htet.nic.in and get their application form here now. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.