HTET Application Form 2018: This is to inform all the candidates that Haryana Education Board is soon going to release the official notification for HTET 2018. The candidates, who are waiting for the Haryana TET Application Form 2018, will be able to apply for HTET 2018 via its official website i.e. htet.nic.in. The Haryana education board will roll out the HTET 2018 notification and online application form for interested candidates sometime in the month of November 2018 (Tentative). Hence, all the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to keep an eye at the official website to get all the details regarding HTET 2018 Application Form at appropriate time.
About HTET: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test known as HTET is a State entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by State governments of Haryana. Most states conduct their own TET. Additional information regarding the new HTET Application Form 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points given below:
Haryana TET 2018 Details
Organization Name: Haryana Education Board
Official Website: htet.nic.in
Name of Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
HTET Exam Type:
- Level I (PRT)
- Level II (TGT)
- Level III (PGT)
HTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education / four years B.El.Ed / two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with two D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) With 50 percent in BA or B.Sc. Both Appearing passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Candidates for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- HTET Online application form Commence: November 2018
- Last date of online application Form: November 2018
- Correction in Application form: November 2018
- HTET Admit Card 2018 Releasing Date: December 2018
- HTET Level I (PRT) Exam Date: December 2018
- HTET Level II (TGT) Exam Date: December 2018
- HTET Level III (PGT) Exam Date: December 2018
HTET 2018 Application Form, Haryana TET 2018 Online Application Form 2018, HTET 2018 apply online
All the eligible and interested nominees for the upcoming HTET 2018 can simply fill the online application form via its official website at htet.nic.in. After filling up the online application form, the candidates are highly suggested to take a printout of final application form for future references. Moreover, we are also here showcasing some steps, which will help you in filling up the Haryana TET Application Form 2018. Let us have a look at these steps
How to Apply for HTET 2018:
- Log in to the official website
- Check the official notification of HTET 2018
- Find the link of HTET online application submission
- Click on apply online and fill the required details carefully
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Click on submit and save the application form for future use.
- You can also take a print of filled form.
Haryana TET 2018 Important Links
HTET 2018 Application fee (Tentative)
The application fee HTET 2018 is different according to the categories of candidates. Let’s have a look at these tentative fee structure:
|Category||For Level One||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500||Rs 900||Rs 1,200|
|For all candidates except SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,800||Rs 2,400|
|All the candidates outside Haryana (including SC and PH candidates)||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,800||Rs 2,400|
HTET 2018 Selection Process
Those nominees who want to get selected in the HTET 2018 will have to pass written test. The written test will be objective type in nature.
Haryana TET Exam Pattern 2018
HTET Paper 1 Pattern (for classes I to V)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
HTET Paper 2 Pattern (for classes VI to VIII)
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks||Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher||60||60|
HTET 2018 Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be available via official website of the department before 10-15 days of the exam date. Hence, all the candidates are advised to keep a sharp eye on the official website to Download HTET Admit Card 2018 at appropriate time.
HTET Result 2018
All the candidates can easily check their result from the official website after the selection process will over. They just need their exam details like exam roll no. and name.
Haryana TET Application Form 2018
The individuals, who are waiting for the HTET Application Form 2018 can simply apply for Haryana TET 2018 before the given deadline via its official website. The HTET 2018 application form, notification will soon be released, after which all the candidates will be able to get very small detail regarding it. We have showcased all the essential details and latest information regarding the new HTET Application Form 2018 in the aforementioned article, still, you can ask all of your doubts and queries regarding it in the comment box given below.