IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2017-18: After the successful completion of Online Application Form of the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, the IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card is going to release at the official website of IBPS i.e. is ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2017 on 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017. Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS CWE VII Exam 2017-18 can download IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter 2017 for appearing in the exam. Candidate can download the admit card from the website in November 2017. The other details related to the IBPS 2017 Clerk Admit Card 2017 are given below.
Latest Updates as on 08.11.2017: IBPS Prelims Call Letter out now. Applicants can download from given link.
About IBPS: Institute of banking personnel selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment, and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card Dates 2017:
- Date of IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Conduction: November 2017
- IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017 Date: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017
- IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2017-18 Declaration: December 2017
- IBPS Clerk Call letter for Main Exam: January 2018
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam: 21st January 2018
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Result 2017-18: February 2018
- Interview Conduction Date: March 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
IBPS Clerk Pre Admit Card 2017-18, Check IBPS Clerk Pre-Call Letter 2017-18, IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk CWE VII Examination 2017 can only download his/her admit card from the official website that is ibps.in. The IBPS 2017 Clerk Admit Card is available online on the official website. In below steps it is given that how to download the IBPS 2017 Clerk Hall Ticket.
Steps to download the Call Letter for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017
- Firstly, go for official, i.e. ibps.in.
- Check admit card column click on that link.
- A window will see which requiring candidates’ information like registration number and DOB.
- After filling the information, click on submit button.
- After that, the IBPS 2017 Clerk Admit Card will appear.
- Candidates can save it and take a printout copy for examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Prelims Exam Pattern
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||Total marks||No. of questions||Duration|
Main Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Language||Total Time Allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||English only||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
Candidates can get more details of exam pattern from given link. IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Pre-Call Letter 2017-18:
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017-18 will be released soon at its official website, i.e. ibps.in and whose online exam will be conducted on 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Those candidates don’t receive hall ticket they need to contact on IBPS Helpdesk and even for the correction also. For any of the issues, while downloading the IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2017, you can ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.