IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017-18: Hey Jobs Seekers, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set for going to conduct the IBPS CWE CLERK-VII Exam 2017 for filling up 19243 vacancies available for the post of Clerical Cadre in the IBPS. The IBPS Clerk Online Application Form for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 will be going to start in the month of September/October 2017. The IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017 on 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017 and the IBPS CWE CLERK 7 Main Exam on 21.01.2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill the form online by visiting the official website that is ibps.in. If candidates want to get more information of IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017-18 such as eligible criteria, age limit, dates and posts they may check from below here.
|IBPS Clerk CWE VII Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017 Selection process||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk CWE VII Jobs 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 Application Process||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Vacancy Important Links||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017||Check Here|
|IBPS Clerk Result 2017||Check Here|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Website: ibps.in
Number of Posts: 19243 Vacancies (tentative)
Name of Exam: IBPS CWE CLERK-VII Exam 2017
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VII)
State Wise Vacancies of IBPS Jobs 2017:
|STATE||NO. Of VACANCIES|
|Andaman & Nicobar||25|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||02|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu and Kashmir||83|
Bank Wise IBPS 2017 Clerk Vacancies:
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Allahabad Bank: 695 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Andhra Bank: 489 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Bank of Baroda: 1159 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Bank Of India: 418 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Canara Bank: 3325 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Central Bank of India: 1259 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Indian Bank: NR Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Punjab National Bank: 4001 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Syndicate Bank: 1060 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies
- IBPS 2017 Clerk Jobs at Vijaya Bank: 730 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification: It is mandatory for the candidate to have a degree from a government recognized college or university or the equivalent alternative of a degree considered. There is no particular field specified, a candidate from any study background is allowed only having the degree is mandatory. Also, the candidate should have knowledge of computer and the local language.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process
The selection procedure for the exam is consists of three phases-
- This exam will be the minimum/First exam for the qualifying criteria for the recruitment. The candidates will have to qualify all three tests, section wise, and overall to be eligible for the main examination.
- After the exam is conducted, the candidates who qualify for the next level are sorted by IBPS. The number of candidates that are selected depends on the requirements of IBPS.
The main exam will be conducted for all those who qualify the preliminary level. The exam will be online.
Depending on the vacancies and requirements IBPS will call a few selected candidates for the interview. The interview will be conducted by the participating organizations and will also be co-ordinated by nodal banks in each state/union territory, looked upon by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Pattern & Syllabus:
IBPS Clerk Pre 2017: The IBPS CWE-VII Pre exam is a computer based online test. The IBPS Clerk-VII CWE 2017 Exam consists of 100 questions and the maximum time duration provided for solving these 100 questions are 60 Minutes, and each question carries equal mark.
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||Total marks||No. of questions||Duration|
IBPS Clerk Main 2017: IBPS Clerk-VII Main Exam comprises of 05 different sections. There are total 200 questions, each section consists of 40 questions. The maximum time duration provided for solving these 200 questions is 120 minutes.
|Subjects||Marks||No. questions||Time duration|
Those candidates who are waiting for Clerk vacancy, they have started the preparations for Clerk examination. To crack this exam, you need to know about IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process from here.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Online Registration||4th week of September to October 2017|
|Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payments (Online)||October 2017|
|Downloading of IBPS Clerk Training call letters||October 2017|
|Date of IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Conduction||November 2017|
|Date for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam call letter Downloading||November 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2017 Date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2017-18 Declaration||December 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Call letter for Main Exam||January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam||21st January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam Result 2017-18||February 2018|
|Interview Conduction Date||March 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017: CWE VII Online Apply
The candidates who have completed their graduation can apply online for the IBPS CWE Clerk 7 Recruitment 2017 from October 2017. There are total 19243 vacancies available for the post of Clerk to recruit them into various banks all across the country. To fill the IBPS 2017 Application Form candidate need to visit the official website that is ibps.in.
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam 2017.
- Log in to the official website, i.e. ibps.in
- Find apply online link on the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2017-18
- Then Click on the Apply Online.
- Then fill the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Form 2017.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.
IBPS 2017 Recruitment Application Fees: Candidates will need to pay Rs 600/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 100/- for reserved category candidates.
About IBPS: Institute of banking personnel selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment, and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: The IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017: The result of IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the IBPS Clerk CWE-VII Result after the declaration.
IBPS Clerk-VII Exam 2017
Candidates who are searching the jobs in banking sector they have a great opportunity as the IBPS has released 19243 vacancies for the post of clerk to recruit them in the various banks all across the country. The online applications for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 will be invited in October 2017. Those who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the IBPS website. You will get whole information here. However, you can also visit the official website www.ibps.in for further details about IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2017.