IBPS PO Recruitment 2017-18: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release soon an official advertisement concerning the IBPS CWE PO/ MT 7 Exam 2017. The exam will be held to fill the 8000+ Probationary Officer and Management Trainee vacancies. The candidates who meet the eligibility norms and want to make a bright career in banking field can apply for the IBPS PO Exam 2017 by submitting the IBPS PO Application Form 2017 till the last date in August 2017 (tentative). The IBPS PO online form 2017 will be available to the applicants from the last week of July 2017. More details regarding the IBPS PO Notification 2017 is given below.
The IBPS is used to conduct the exams for personnel selection, assessment and recruitment in Banking field every year. But this year this exam is for huge numbers of posts in all the banks, i.e. Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas bank, Syndicate Bank and UCO bank, Punjab National Bank, Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Union Bank, Bank of Maharashtra and many more Nationalized banks. The IBPS official site is www.ibps.in.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of the posts: Approx 8000 vacancies
Name of the posts: Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts
Educational Criteria: For the posts, candidates should have completed Graduate, B. E/ B. Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, Diploma, Master Degree from any recognized university and college.
Age Limit: Applicants age must, not less than 20 years and not upper than 30 years as on 01st July 2017.
- ST/ SC/ EX-SM: 05 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Important Dates for IBPS PO/MT CWE VII Exam 2017:
- Dates for IBPS PO Online Registration/ Edit/ Modification of Application: Last week of July to Mid of August 2017
- Dates for Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payments (Online): August 2017
- Downloading of IBPS PO Training call letters: September 2017
- Date of IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Conduction: October 2017
- Date for IBPS PO Pre Exam call letter Downloading: October 2017
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Date: 7th, 8th and 14th November 2017
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Result Declaration: November 2017
- IBPS PO Call letter for Main Exam: November 2017
- IBPS PO Main Exam: 26th November 2017
- IBPS PO Main Exam Result: December 2017
- Availability of Call letters for interview: January 2017
- Date of Interview: January / February 2017
- Allotment of Provisional: April 2017
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online, IBPS CWE PO/ MT-VII Exam 2017 Online Application Form, IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the IBPS CWE PO/ MT-7 Exam 2017 by submitting the online application form through the IBPS official website, i.e. ibps.in. At the time of filling the IBPS PO recruitment 2017 online application form, the candidates need to enter all the details authentically and upload scanned photograph, signature. After filling-up completed information they can click on the submit button. The application forms hard copy will be displayed, they can download there for your future reference. The IBPS PO 2017-18 online form will be submitted till the mid of August 2017.
Apply Online for IBPS PO – Coming Soon
- a. Preliminary Examination
- b. Main Examination
- c. INTERVIEW
IBPS PO Jobs 2017 Application Charges: Need to pay the application fee as per the norms of IBPS.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600 /-
IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 Result: Applicants are waiting for IBPS PO written exam result, they will able two months after the exam for results. Candidates who will clear the written exam, they called for the interview. The Result will update on the IBPS official site, i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS PO Exam 2017, PO/ MT Jobs
The IBPS is looking to hire various candidates for the post of PO/ MT in the various districts all across the country to make them recruited into various Banks. The online application submission for IBPS PO/ MT Vacancy 2017 will be started from 26th July and the last date is in August 2017. For any type of assistant regarding IBPS PO recruitment 2017 exam, you can ask your queries by commenting at the end of the post.