IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2018: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has been issued the IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2018 for those candidates who are going to appear in the examination for Principal & Practice of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers and Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking exam on 6th, 13th & 25th May 2018 respectively. IIBF Hall Ticket 2018 is available from 1st May at the official website iibf.org.in. Admit card will be sent only once to the registered email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official web portal. You are able to download IIBF Junior Associate Exam Call letter 2018 from here.
About IIBF: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance was established in 1928 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913. IIBF organize the exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance Certification (BCBF), Junior Assistant of Indian Institute of Banking (JAIIB) & Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking (CAIIB) every year. Approx 4,50,000 employees are working in IIBF.
- IIBF Admit Card Available Date: Available Now
- Exam Date of Principles & Practices of Banking: 6th May 2018
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers Exam Date: 13th May 2018
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking Exam Date: 25th May 2018
Offered Programmes by IIBF
- Certificate Courses
- SME Finance For Bankers
- Diploma Courses
- Financial Market
- Treasury Investment
- Blended Courses
- Risk Management & etc
- Human Resource Management
- Bank Trainer & etc.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2018, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance JAIIB Hall Ticket 2018 – Available Now
Those who want to appear in JAIIB Exam 2018, they need to carry admit card at the time of examination hall. Candidates can download IIBF JAIIB Exam Call Letter 2018 from the official website is iibf.org.in
How to Download IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website iibf.org.in
- Click on the IIBF Admit card from the latest news
- Enter the registration number or other asked details
- Click on submit after verifying the details
- Check the details and save it
- Take a hard copy of your admit card for further use.
Exam Pattern of JAIIB Exam 2018
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong answers.
|Odisha||Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Nagaland|
|Uttaranchal||Jammu & Kashmir||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2018
The Higher authority has been uploaded the IIBF JAIIB Call Letter 2018. We have updated link here for download admit card. We advised to candidates keep visiting our webpage for the latest information of JAIIB Exam 2018 Hall Ticket. You can also ask query here through comment box.