IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has come up with the employment notification about IIT Delhi Vacancy 2016 for 13 project consultant, Project Scientist & Project Associate Posts. A person who have a dream to do a job in IIT they can appear for interview round on 21st November 2016. As per details, candidates are instructed to download prescribed application from the IRD website i.e. ird.iitd.ac.in/. Applicants are suggested to bring all requisite certificate/documents otherwise you will not be allowed to attend a walk-in interview. You can other details like eligibility criteria and document needed for the interview.
IIT Delhi Vacancy 2016 Details
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Delhi
Number of Posts: 13 vacancies
Apply Mode: Walk in Interview
- Project Consultant: 01 posts
- Project Scientist: 06 posts
- Project Associate: 06 posts
- Project Consultant: Rs. 50000-80000/- (per month)
- Project Scientist: Rs.32000- 51200/- (per month)
- Project Associate: Rs.27500-44000/- (per month)
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria:
- Project Consultant: 1st class B.Tech in EE/ECE/CSE & experience of at least 20 years in embedded system electronics design.
- Project Scientist: 1st Class B.Tech in any area with MBA and computer knowledge
- Project Associate: 1st Class B.Tech (EE/EOC/CSE/IT) with knowledge of embedded systems or mobile application
Age Limit: As per Delhi IIT Rules
- Date of Interview: 21.11.2016 at 3.00 PM
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016, Walk-in Interview for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Vacancy 2016-2017
There are Project consultant, Project Scientist and Project Associate vacancies in IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016. The candidates who meet the above criteria may appear for the interview. You need to download an application form from the IRD website and may appear along with a duly filled application, educational certificate, details of work experience, original certificates, for verification on the date of Interview. The Date of interview is 21st November 2016.
Venue of Interview
Committee Room, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Contact Number: Ph. 011-26591058
Application Fee: No Charges
Selection Procedure: Walk-in interview
IIT Delhi Result 2016: The name of selected candidates will be published on the IRD website.
IIT Delhi Jobs 2016-2017
Those are interested they suggested reaching at above-given an address for the interview round. Before that, you need to check all the eligibility criteria from our web page or official website. Still, if you face any confusion IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 you may ask here. We will give you a response in an immediate manner.