ILBS Recruitment 2016: Institute of liver and Biliary sciences, Delhi has invited online application from self-motivated and skilled candidates for the 488 Patient Care Executive, Junior Patient Care Executive, Nurse & various posts on contract basis and initially for a period of four years including a probation period of one year. Those who want to build their career with Institute of liver Biliary Sciences Recruitment 2017, can do so by applying online from ilbs.in/. Aspirants who are searching Latest Govt Job in Delhi grab this great opportunity. Before proceed to fill application from, candidates must check the detailed official notification to check the eligibility criteria. For more details about ILBS Nurse Jobs 2017, you may check below our post.
About ILBS: Institute of liver and Biliary sciences also known by its short name ILBS is an autonomous super specialty institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi. The main purpose of ILBS is that becoming patient care, teaching and research in the field of liver, gall bladder, renal diseases and solid organ transplants. Now the ILBS is decided to fill up the vacant posts of professors like hematology, radiology, anesthesia, microbiology, medicine, liver transplant surgery, nuclear medicine, pulmonary medicine etc.
Institute of Liver Biliary Sciences Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, Delhi
Official Website: ilbs.in
Job Location: Delhi
Total number of Vacancies: 488
- Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 101 Vacancies
- Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 87 Vacancies
- Nurse: 53 Vacancies
- Jr. Nurse: 55 Vacancies
- Various Posts- 192
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be not more than 30 years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For SC/ST: 05 Years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- General Specialties – ENT, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecologist, Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychology
- Consultant –MD/MS or equivalent
- Experience – MD/MS or equivalent Experience – Minimum 7 years after post qualification
- Super Specialities – Ophthalmology, Clinical Hematology, CTVS, Interventional Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neuro Surgery, Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology
- Consultant – DM/MCh. Or Equivalent
- Experience – Minimum 03 years after DM/M.Ch. Preference will be given to consultants whose residence is within a distance of 15 Km from the Institute.
- Starting date to Apply Online: Apply now
- Deadline for Applying Online: 31st January 2017
ILBS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Institute of liver and Biliary Sciences Jobs, 488 Patient Care Executive, Nurse, Staff Assistant Vacancies
Interested applicants in the ILBS Patient Care Executive Vacancy 2017 can apply by filling the online application form from its official website, i.e. ilbs.in/. Without waiting the time, you are suggested to apply online on or before 31st January 2017. Candidates are required to fill all the details in the application form properly with all authentic and correct information because, if found any mistake, the form will be rejected. You use the following applying process below here.
- Candidates may visit the website ilbs.in.
- You will select the recruitment/career option.
- Candidates will need to open current vacancies.
- You must read the advertisement details before applying.
- Now you able to click on online apply link.
- Fill the application form & click on submit option
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application charges as per the govt rules. No application fee for PWD and BPL candidates.
Selection Process: For the final selection of the applicants there will be conducted written exam and interview and other recruitment rounds.
ILBS Delhi Jobs 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for ILBS Delhi Recruitment 2017 they must apply through online mode till 31st January 2017 from here. You need not visit any others website as we have already updated all the useful details and necessary links from where you can directly apply for the current vacancies in ILBS Delhi. For more details visit the website ilbs.in or you may ask us for your assistance by commenting at the end of the post.