Chhattisgarh Income Tax Recruitment 2017: The Department of Income Tax, Government of Chhattisgarh has released the official notification for CG Commercial Tax Department Vacancy 2017 about 16 vacant posts available for the post of Assistant and Stenographer. The candidates meeting the eligibility are invited to apply by submitting the Income Tax CG Vacancy 2017 Application Form in an offline format to the given address on or before 25th November 2016.
About Income Tax Department, India: The Income Tax Department, which is also referred to as IT Department, is a government agency. It is in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by Government of India. The IT Department functions under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. It is accountable for administering following direct taxation acts passed by Parliament of India.
CG Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant: 10 Vacancies
- Stenographer: 06 Vacancies
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Academic Qualification: The applicants should have passed class 12th from a recognized board. 1 year diploma in computer application and typing speed should be 5000 key depression per hour.
Age Criteria: Should lie between 18 to 35 years as on 01st August 2016.
Salary: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1900
- Deadline for the Application Form Receipt: 25th November 2016 till 5:30 pm
Office of the DEPUTY COMMISSIONER,
Commercial Tax Department, Vyapar Vihar,
Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495004
Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Kerala: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Department, Kerala has broadcasted a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 10 Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS posts under sports Quota for the RECRUITMENT OF MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSON IN INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT – KERALA. The interested and eligible candidates in this Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 can send application form for Income Tax Department Kerala jobs 2016 in the officially prescribed format till 15th September (30th September for remote areas candidates).
Income Tax Department Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 10
Name of the posts:
- Inspector: 2 Posts
- Tax Assistant: 7 Posts
- MTS: 1 Post
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Income Tax Kochi Recruitment 2016 Pay scale:
- for Inspector: 9300-34800+ GP 4600
- Tax Assistant: 5200-20200+ GP 2400
- MTS: 5200-20200+ GP 1800
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years for Income tax Kerala jobs as on 01.08.2016. Persons must have been born between 02.08.1991 and 01.08.1998 can apply. Age relaxation will be applicable.
Income tax Jobs 2016 Educational Criteria: Minimum Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for Tax inspector and tax assistant posts and Matriculation or its equivalent for MTS posts. The interested candidate should be a sportsperson and should have experience in relevant sports as per requirement for vacant posts. Check notification for income tax jobs 2016 post wise qualification.
Important Dates: Some of the important dates that the candidates need to consider for Income Tax Department Jobs 2016 are provided below:
- Start date of Income tax vacancy application form submission: 10th August 2016
- Income Tax Dept Application Form must reach the office till: 15th September 2016 (30th September for candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir)
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hq) (Admn)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Kerala,
C.R Building, I.S Press Road – Kochi 682018.
Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Gujarat: The Income Tax Department Gujarat has released the Income Tax Gujarat Recruitment 2016 Notification at recruit.incometaxgujarat.org about 47 vacancies available for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Vacancies. Apply online for the Gujarat Income Tax Recruitment 2016 on or before 12th September 2016. All other important information about this Income Tax Department Vacancies are available at incometaxindia.gov.in/.
Income Tax Gujarat Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 47 Vacancies
Name of the post:
- Inspector of Income Tax : 07 Posts
- Tax Assistant: 19 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 21 Posts
Gujarat Income Tax Department Vacancy 2016 Academic Qualification:
- Inspector of Income Tax,Tax Assistant: Should have completed their Graduation
- Multi Tasking Staff: Should possess Matriculation.
- Inspector of Income Tax,Tax Assistant: Between 18 to 25 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: Between 18 to 27 Years
- Inspector of Income Tax: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs.2400
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs.2000
- Last date for Applying online: 12th September 2016
Kerala Income Tax Recruitment 2016: The Department of Income Tax, Government of Kerala is all set to recruit 33 well skilled candidates for the post of Programmer, Engineer, Administrator posts in various fields. For filling up these vacancies it has invited the online applications for Income Tax Kerala Recruitment 2016 in between the dates 23rd August to 07th September 2016. All the details about Vacancies in Income Tax Department Kerala are given below, apply online by following keralataxes.gov.in till the last date by following the given steps in the procedural format.
Kerala Income Tax Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 33 Vacancies
Name of the post:
- Junior Programmer: 5 posts
- Programmer: 5 posts
- Assistant Programmer: 5 posts
- Project Management Support Engineer: 1 Open Source Specialist: 2 posts
- Database Administrator: 1 post
- Junior System Administrator: 1 post
- Software Technical Support Engineer: 4 posts
- Senior Programmer: 5 posts
- Junior Database Administrator: 1
- System Administrator: 1 post
- Field Management Service Support Engineer: 2 posts
Kerala Income Tax Jobs 2016 Education Qualification: Should possess BE / B.Tech/ MSc in the relevant field.
Kerala Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: Applicants should lie between 22 to 55 years of age.
- Jr Programmer, Jr Database Administrator, Jr System Administrator, Software Technical Support Engineer, Field Management Service Support Engineer: Rs. 30000/-
- Assistant Programmer: Rs. 40000/-
- Senior Programmer, Database Administrator: Rs. 70000/-
- All Other Posts: Rs. 60000/-
Kerala Income Tax Department Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date: 23rd August 2016
- Last Date for Applying Online: 07th September 2016
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016, 117 Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Inspector, Driver, Steno, Tax Assistant, MTS, Programmer, Engineer, Administrator Vacancies
The candidates who are interested and eligible in this Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 are suggested to follow the official notification. Read the notification and then after meeting the eligibility norms, apply for the Income Tax Vacancy 2016 in the above-prescribed format on or before the last date. The application procedure for the vacancies in different places are different, so apply in the online or offline mode only after checking the mode of application.
Selection Process: The candidates in the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 Kerala Result: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Income Tax Department website.
Income Tax Department Jobs 2016
The Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2016 has released this notification for the recruitment for 117 candidates for the post of Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Programmer, Administrator, Engineer. The interested and eligible candidates in this Income Tax Department Jobs 2016 can apply in the prescribed format till the last date. For any of the queries, you can ask us for your assistant by commenting at the end of the post.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017: Income tax Department, recruiting candidates for Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Multitasking Staff posts in All the states of India. Eligible and interested candidates for these posts they can send your application form in the prescribed format, on or before last date. Last date will be updated soon here. For more details candidates can visit the official website and check their official notification and some details such as age, education qualification, mode of selection, important date, how to apply etc are given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment for 20750 posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff Posts, apply for Income Tax recruitment 2016 till the last date. Last date for Income Tax Vacancy 2016 will be released soon after issuing the official notification. Visit here.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Number of vacancies: 20750 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Inspector of Income-Tax
- Tax Assistant
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Various Other posts
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: –
- For Inspector & Tax Assistant: Interested candidates in the posts they should have graduation degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- For MTS posts: Interested applicants must have passed in matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limit:- The candidate must have lower age 18 years and upper age will be 27 years as on 01st January, 2016. Upper age commission will be applicable as per the norms.
- last date for submission of Applications: Will be updated soon.
- Last date for receipt of applications from the far flung areas: Will be updated soon.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
Eligible and interested candidates can download application form in the prescribed format from the Income Tax Department official website. After downloading application form candidates can send it in the prescribed format with all mandatory documents and certificates hard copies and two color passport size photographs to the related state or district income tax office address.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: The nominees will be selected on the basis of Trials and Interview.
Income Tax Vacancy 2017 Result:- The candidates can check result on the Income Tax Department official website. The Income Tax Department official website is incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department India Recruitment 2017:-
Income Tax India Recruitment 2017 will be updated here soon. Candidates can send their Income Tax Recruitment application form 2017 at the respective office address and apply before the last date, which will be updated after official notification Released.