Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017: This is good recruitment news for those candidates who want to take responsibility for serve their nation. Jobs seekers can apply for 574 Commissioned Officer In Flying Branch Posts. They need to submit IAF Vacancy 2017 online Application through the official website careerairforce.nic.in. You can check the official notification to know eligibility criteria and visit the official site or given link to apply online for Indian Air Force Jobs 2017. Candidates can apply till the 15th June 2017. To know get more details of IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017 check our page or you can also obtain information from the official website indianairforce.nic.in/.
IAF Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name:Indian Air Force
Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
Number of Post: 574 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Commissioned Officer in Flying Branch
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs.5200- 20200 + GP- 1800 or 1900- according to post
IAF Vacancy 2017 Educational Criteria: NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May. Candidates should possess graduation with three year course degree. You may refer advertisement for educational details.
IAF Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: 20 to 24 years as on 1 January 2018.
- Starting Date of Application: 20 May 2017
- Last to submit Application: 15 June 2017
IAF Recruitment 2017, Apply for IAF Commission Officer Posts, Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017
Indian Air Force Department release huge number of vacancies every year. This time it has broadcasted a notification for 574 vacancies for Commission Officer Posts. Candidates are invited to apply online though the official site. You may follow some procedural steps to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017.
- First check the IAF Recruitment 2017 Official Notification to know all the eligibility terms.
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates are required to visit official site or click on given link
- Click on candidates login tab from official website
- Enter login details to fill application
- Fill all the details & Click on submit option
Documents/Certificates to be carry at the time of Interview
- Certificates of educational qualification, Age, Caste and experience
- Physically handicapped certificate (If any)
- OBC Candidates against their reserved quota certificate.
Application Fee: You can visit official notification to get details of application fee.
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be shortlisted according to the performance in Interview.
IAF Result 2017: Result will be published at the official website. You need to visit official website after completion of selection process.
IAF Jobs 2017
Candidates can send duly filled application on or before 15th June 2017. They can submit their online application through official webiste of Air Force. We have provided all the details. Still if you want to ask any query regarding IAF Vacancy 2017, comment us. We will give you response.