Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017: Ministry of defence has released an employment notification for recruit 17 Storekeeper, MTS & Other Posts. Those male applicants wish to work in this organization they may apply online for this vacancy. Interested aspirants may apply offline for the Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2017 through the use of the official website that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017 on or before the closing date which is 10 July 2017. More information regarding Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017 is given below.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Ministry of defence
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Name of post:
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Assistant Storekeeper: 04 Posts
- CMTD (OG): 04 Posts
- Lascar I class: 01 Post
- Multitasking Staff: 06 Posts
- Store Keeper: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400/-
- Assistant Storekeeper & CMTD (OG): Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/-
- Lascar I class & MTS: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1800
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 10th/degree passed with good marks from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government. Refer official notification for post wise academic qualification
Age Limitation (as on last date of submission)
- Lascar I class: 18-30 years
- For Other: 18-27 years
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard MTS Vacancy 2017:
- Starting Date to submit application form: Apply Now
- Last date to submit application form: 10 July 2017
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, 17 Storekeeper, MTS & Other Vacancies
Interested applicants those who wish to work with this department they required to apply offline for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Candidate needs to apply for Indian Coast Guard Storekeeper Jobs 2017 on or before the last date that is 10 July 2017. Aspirants need to follow some basic steps to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017.
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants need to click on the given below link
- A new web page will open.
- Click on official notification
- After reading all the instructions registered yourself.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and send to th given address below.
Application Fee: No application fees.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Trade Test.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates can get their result of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection scheme. The result will be announced at the official website of Indian Coast Guard which is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017
We have updated Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 details in this article, candidates can get latest updates and online application form from here. If you find any confusion regarding the offline apply procedure for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017 then ask here through the comment box at the last of this article.