Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy has invited applications from the Indian candidates to fill the various vacant place as a Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Commission under University Entry Scheme (UES). Candidates who wish to make their Career in Indian Navy have golden opportunity to fill the online application form from 5th to 25th August 2017. You can submit Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 Application Form which is available on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. More details of Indian Navy Jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important date, and important links are provided below in this post.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is well-balanced & cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff exercises operational & administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of the Defense (Navy). He is assisted by Vice Chief of the Naval Staff and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff, the Chief of the Personnel (COP) or Chief of Material (COM).
Nausena Bharti 2017 Complete Details:
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- No. of Posts: various vacancies
- Job Role: Officers
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay-Scale: As per Indian Navy Norms
- Job Location: Across India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Aero Space, Electrical, Electronics, telecommunications or any other stream in B.E/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be born between 2nd July 1993 to 1st Jan 1999 as on closing date of receipt of application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 5th August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 25th August 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for PC/SSC Posts, Nausena Bharti 2017
Candidates who have completed matriculation have golden opportunity to Join Indian Navy. Interested candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 are invited to fill online application form till 25th August 2017. Applicants who wish to apply for this vacancy are advised to do so on or before the last date because after the last date application form will not be considered. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for Indian Navy Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to access joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through on official notification properly.
- Click on application form
- fill information according to instruction & click on submit option
- After filling application form, take printout of application form
Note: Applications received through speed post/registered post or couriers will be accepted only.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Indian Navy 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of entry interview and SSB Interview conducted by Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Result 2017: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Jobs 2017
Interested candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 are advised to submit their application form on or before 25th August 2017. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: This is to inform all the candidates that Indian Navy releases an Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification out for young & dynamic unmarried Indian Males candidates to hire them under 10+2 Cadet Entry scheme. After completing the Selection Procedure, you will be trained at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala). This selection is for the January 2018 batch. The candidates who are eligible & interested in building a career with Indian Navy, you can apply for this post. Candidates can apply online by filling the Indian Navy Jobs 2017 Application Form from 5th June 2017 to 25th June 2017 from the official website that is joinindiannavy.gov.in. The other details related to Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the Navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of Post: Lieutenant & Commander
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who can apply? Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank.
Age Limit: Candidates should have born in between 02 July 1998 to 01 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Vacancy 2017 Dates:
- Dates for Applying Online: 5th June 2017
- Last Date for Applying Online: 25th June 2017
- SSB Interview Date: July-October 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Indian Navy Vacancy 2017, Indian Navy Commander Jobs 2017:
All the interested & eligible candidates can fill the Indian Navy Application Form 2017 through the official website till the last date expires. All the candidates are requested to get ready their important documents for uploading in the application form of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill the Application Form of Indian Navy Jobs 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then go to the Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully & click on apply online link.
- Fill all the required details & upload all important documents.
- Pay the Application Fees and click on submit button.
- In last, take the printout of application for future use.
Application Fees: Read Notification.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview.
Indian Navy SSB Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Indian Navy SSB Result: The result will be issued after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
Indian Navy Jobs 2017
In above article, we had provided full details regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, all the candidates can take the help of this article and make their career in the Indian Navy by filling the online Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 Application Form through official website till the last date. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.