Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has recently release a new official notification for the selection of various candidates at Chargeman and Civilian Personnel Posts in its Western Naval Command Mumbai department. Indian Navy is undeniably is a very important and strong arm of the Defence Department of India. Moreover, it is also mone of the most reputed government organization of the country, for which, numerous candidates are willing to apply. The new Indian Navy Jobs 2018 is a ravishing opportunity for all of those individuals, who desire to grab a defence job. The department has already started the application process for its new Indian Navy Vacancies 2018, which will go on till the last date. Hence, all the eligible candidates are highly suggested to go through the online application process before the given deadline via official website of the department at hqwncrecruitment.com.
Indian Navy is basically a branch of Indian Defence Services, which works to secure the sea borders of our country from outsiders. Navy is undoubtedly an extremely powerful and elegant branch of Indian Defence System, which is protection us at the coastal areas for a very long time. Additional information regarding the new Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Western Naval Command, Mumbai
- Name of Post- Chargeman, MTS, Cameraman, Radiographer and other posts
- Number of Posts- Various Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
Detailed description regarding the new Indian Navy Jobs can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Offered|
|Chargeman (Mechanic)||58||Pay Band of Rs 35,400 – Rs 81,200|
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||41||Pay Band of Rs 35,400 – Rs 81,200|
|MTS (Non Industrial), Cameraman, Radiographer and other||69||Pay Band of Rs 18,000 – 56,900|
Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria, just like any other recruitment process has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the points elaborated below:
Age Limit- To apply for this opportunity, all the candidates must be at least 18 Years to 25 Years old.
Educational Qualification- The educational qualification in this recruitment process is different for every profile and can simply be seen in the following points:
- Chargeman (Mechanic Post)- To apply for this profile, a candidate must have a B.Sc degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised university. Moreover, an individual with a Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Production Engineering can also apply for this profile.
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)– A candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised university to apply for this profile. Furthermore, an individual with a Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized board or university is also eligible to apply.
Additional details regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the Official Notification link given below.
Indian Navy Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Process- Update Soon
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for Chargeman posts.
To apply for this newly released Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department at hqwncrecruitment.com. Moreover, the applicants can also follow the following steps, which are showcased just for helping you out throughout the process. Let’s have a look at these steps.
- Visit the official website at hqwncrecruitment.com.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired opportunity.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also refer the below mentioned links to get through the application process
Western Naval Command Jobs 2018 Important Links
Official Notification for Chargeman Posts >> Check Here
Official Notification for Other Posts >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Indian Navy Chargeman Selection Process: All the candidates appearing for the all new Indian Army Vacancies 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2018: Just like any other government recruitment process, the ministry of Defence is expected to roll out its Western Naval Command Mumbai Admit Card 2018 before 10-15 days of exam dates via its official website at hqwncrecruitment.com.
Western Naval Command Mumbai Contact Details
Western Naval Command Mumbai,
Official Website: hqwncrecruitment.com
Western Naval Command Mumbai Jobs 2018
The Defence Ministry of India has offered a sparkling opportunity for all the eligible individuals via its all new Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, by which all of them can get a chance to be a prat of such an esteemed organization. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Indian Navy Jobs 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries in the comment section given below.