- IB Vacancy 2017: 57 Director Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017: 1430 Officer Posts (Last date extended up to 10 Sept)
IB Recruitment 2017: Intelligence Bureau of India has released an official recruitment notification for 57 Director Posts across the country. Desired and eligible candidates can apply for this golden opportunity via its official site at mha.nic.in. The organization has already rolled out the application forms, which will be available via its official site on or before 19th October 2017. This Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017 can offer you a chance to live for your country and make your life worth remembering.
Intelligence Bureau (IB), as its name represents is an intelligence agency of India, which works for garnering the intelligence from within India and to execute counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism tasks. The Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) has always been an IPS officer, and the department generally casts employees from law enforcement agencies, from Indian Police Service (IPS) and the military services of India. Working under one of the most prestigious and honourable departments of India is undoubtedly a dream for many of us, but if you are eligible, this could be a life changing opportunity for you. Additional essential details regarding the job such as job details, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and much more are elaborate in the points given below:
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies 2017 Details
- Name of Organisation- Intelligence Bureau
- Name of Post– Director
- Number of Post– 57
Let us get a detailed description about Job and its Pay Scale by the table given below:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Salary Offered|
|Deputy Director||07 Posts||Rs 37,400-Rs 67,000 + Grade Pay of Rs 8,900|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||10||Rs 15,600-Rs 39100 + Grade Pay Rs 7,600|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||40||Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100 Grade Pay Rs 6,600.|
IB Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria of IN vacancy 2017 can be divided into two parts as mentioned below:
- Age Limit- A person should be less than 56 Years to get a chance in IB.
- Educational Qualification- A person must have to satisfy all the necessary and basic criteria to apply for such position. He/She must possess a master’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
Moreover, you can check out rest of the educational qualifications via its official page here.
Important Dates for IB Vacancy 2017
- Starting Date for submitting Online Application- 19th August 2017
- Last Date of submitting online application- 19th October 2017
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 – 57 Vacancies, IB Recruitment 2017
To apply for the aforementioned job opportunities, an aspirant will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau at mha.nic.in.
- Click on “What’s New” section.
- Now select “Job Opening – Director 2017-18” link.
- Read the notification and guidelines carefully and download the given form.
- Fill the form with all of your genuine details and send it to the address given below.
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham,
New Delhi- 110021
IB Director Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The selection process for all the aforementioned Jobs will be done in a two way process, under which, a candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Help Line/Contact Details for Intelligence Bureau
Phone Number- +918287447722,
Landline Number- 011-23093353,
IB Recruitment 2017
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently issued a notification at mha.nic.in for recruit 1430 Intelligence Officer posts. Those aspirants wish to work with this government organization they required to apply offline for the IB Vacancy 2017 because it’s a great time for grab central government jobs. Eligible or skilled candidates may apply for IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date which is
2nd September 2017 (Extended up to 10th September). For more details regarding IB Recruitment 2017 like important date, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Latest Update as on 04.09.2017: The authority has extended the Last date to fill the application form for 1430 Intelligence officer posts. The candidates can apply online till the extended last date that is 10th September 2017. The Online apply link is given below.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2. Find details about Latest IB Recruitment 2017 below. like no of posts, how to apply, Salary and other information about Intelligence Bureau Vacancy.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of the Department: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Official Website: mha.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Total No. of Posts: 1430 Vacancies
- Name of posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive
- Salary Offered: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Number of Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
IB Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: The age of the applicants must not in between 18 to 27 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Widow (General): 35 years
- Widow (SC/ST): 40 years
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Advt Date: 10 August 2017
- Starting date of Online Apply: 12th August 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 02 September 2017 (Extended up to 10th September)
IB Recruitment 2017, 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies, Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Eligible and interested candidates are invited to register themselves for the IB Asst Central Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2017 by submitting the online application form for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 amid of the dates 12th August to 2nd September 2017 by following the IB official website, i.e. mha.nic.in.
IB Vacancy 2017 How to apply:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site that is mha.nic.in
- Select link ‘Vacancies’ that is given in the list.
- Select link of the vacancy for which you want to apply
- Read complete notification carefully.
- Download the format of application form
- Fill all information in the application.
- Click on submit option and take a print out of application form
Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017 Application Fee:
- General and OBC have to pay: Rs. 100/-
- ST/ SC/Woman: No need to pay.
Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2017 Important Links
IB Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates totally depend on:
Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||100||60|
|Logical/ Analytical Ability|
Tier-II Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time|
b) English Comprehension
Interview: The Interview round will be conducted of 100 Marks.
Intelligence Bureau Admit Card 2017: Candidates will be able to download IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 from official website very soon. You can dowload hall ticket from given link. Download IB Admit Card 2017
IB Exam Centers
|Center Name||Center Name|
IB Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidate who are going to apply for the Intelligence Bureau recruitment, they will be able to check their IB Assistant Intelligence Officer Result 2017 from the official website mha.nic.in. we will provide the link for download your result here.
Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017
Intelligence Bureau is all set to recruit 1430 candidates for the post of Assistant Intelligence Officer and hence it has invited the online applications for IB Recruitment 2017 from the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects. The applicants need to follow the IB official website, i.e. mha.nic.in and then need to submit the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Form online. For more details concerning the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy 2017, visit our official website or you may leave your comment at the last of the post.