IPPB Recruitment 2018: The Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has begun a recruitment drive to select talented candidates for the 48 AGM & Chief Manager posts. The Registration has been started for IPPB Vacancy 2018 on the official website indiapost.gov.in till the last date which is 22nd June 2018. IPPB invites online application for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 from the qualified candidates who are having the willing to do the job in the Indian Post Payments Bank.
Latest Updates as on 08.06.2018: India Post has been released detailed Official Notification and Apply Online link for Assistant General Manager and Chief Manager Posts.
India Post Payments bank will notified with the release of the notification for the post of Senior Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager and other various posts. Online application form for the above post will be available until the last date for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018. There are also some contractual positions across multiple departments in India Post Sales Manager Jobs 2018. So applicants are advised to first check the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 and apply for multiple posts if they meet eligibility criteria.
About IPPB: India Post Payments Bank was formed on 17 july 2014 under the RBI. The Rules of India Post Payments Bank is regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. This bank can accept a restricted deposit and Utility bills. These type of bank can issue service like ATM cards, Online Banking, Debit Card, and Mobile Banking.
IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department: India Pots Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
- Total Number of Post: 48
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
- Job Location: India
- Job Type: National job
Name of Posts
- AGM – Circle in Operations: 16
- Chief Manager Circle (Sales) in Operations: 16
- Chief Manager Circle (Operations): 16
IPPB Bank Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018 Age Bar: Candidates age should not more than 50 years.
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date of Online application form: 8th June 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 8th to 22nd June 2018
- Last Date to submit online application form: 22nd June 2018
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form, Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018, India Post Bank Vacancy 2018
India Post Recruitment Bank Limited is all set to hire the enthusiastic candidates for the Assistant General Manager and Chief Manager post across multiple departments. Qualified and Interested candidates can apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
Pre-guideline for Apply Online
- Scan Photograph and Signature
- Keep necessary details/documents
- Application fee/intimation Charges online ready
- Have a valid Email id
Procedure To Apply Online for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018
- Applicants required to visit IPPB’s authorized website indiapost.gov.in and click the option “Click here to Apply Online for Scale I and Scale II post In IPPB.”
- First Register yourself by entering their basic information and get the provisional registration number and password.
- Upload Photograph and Signature and click on “Save and Next” button after verifying the filled details.
- After that application form is integrated with the payment gateway and you can pay the fee by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet etc.
- Take a printout of your application form for further reference.
IPPB AGM Jobs 2018 Application Fee: SC/ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- and others category candidates will pay 750/-.
IPPB Chief Manager Vacancy Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of an interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
India Post Manager Vacancy 2018 Result: Shortlisted candidates name will be dispatched on the official website of IPPB after completion of the selection procedure.
IPPB Jobs 2018 Important Links
Short Notification >> Check Here
Detailed Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online IPPB Vacancy 2018 Application Form >> Click Here
India Post Payments Bank Manager Vacancy 2018
There is good news for those candidates who were waiting for the IPPB Recruitment 2018. India Post Payments Bank Limited will come up with the various vacancies for the officer and Manager positions. Online application form is available soon. Before applying applicants are advised to ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria. The IPPB AGM Jobs Notification 2018 contains the details about posts, job profiles, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application guidelines. Check all the details here also. Still if you face any kind of confusion you may ask here regarding India Post Payments Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 2018. We will give you the response as soon as possible.