IPPB Recruitment 2018: The Indian Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) will begin a recruitment drive to select talented candidates for the Manager, Assistant Manager, & Territory Officer posts (Officer Scale I & II) . The Registration will be started for IPPB Vacancy 2018 on the official website indiapost.gov.in till the last date which will be updated soon. IPPB invites online application for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 from the qualified candidates who are having the willing to do the job in the Indian Post Payments Bank.
India Post Payments bank will notified with the release of the notification for the post of Senior Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager and other various posts. Online application form for the above post will be available until the last date for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018. There are also some contractual positions across multiple departments in India Post Sales Manager Jobs 2018. So applicants are advised to first check the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 and apply for multiple posts if they meet eligibility criteria.
About IPPB: India Post Payments Bank was formed on 17 july 2014 under the RBI. The Rules of India Post Payments Bank is regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. This bank can accept a restricted deposit and Utility bills. These type of bank can issue service like ATM cards, Online Banking, Debit Card, and Mobile Banking.
IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department: India Pots Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
- Total Number of Post: Update Soon
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
- Job Location: India
- Job Type: National job
Name of Posts
- Manager- Area Sales
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations
- Territory Officer
India Post Jobs 2018 Pay Scale
- Manager- Area Sales: 31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) – 45,950
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations: 23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020
- Territory Officer: Lump-sum monthly: INR 27000/-
IPPB Bank Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018 Age Bar: Candidates age should be 20 to 40 years.
- Manager- Area Sales: Officers of Department of Posts regularly appointed as Inspector Posts with at least 2 years of regular service.
- Assistant Manager – Area Operations: At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS/ Sanchay Post operations
- Territory Officer: Minimum 5 years of experience as a GDS.
India Post Payment Bank Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date of Online application form: Update Soon
- Last Date to submit online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for Online Payment of Application Fees: Update Soon
- Payment of Application fee: Update Soon
- Admit Card Release Date Manager (Area Sales): Update Soon
- Date of Online Exam: Update Soon
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form, Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018, India Post Bank Recruitment 2018
India Post Recruitment Bank Limited is all set to hire the enthusiastic candidates for the II & III Scale Officer post across multiple departments. Qualified and Interested candidates can apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
Pre-guideline for Apply Online
- Scan Photograph and Signature
- Keep necessary details/documents
- Application fee/intimation Charges online ready
- Have a valid Email id
Procedure To Apply Online for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018
- Applicants required to visit IPPB’s authorized website indiapost.gov.in and click the option “Click here to Apply Online for Scale I and Scale II post In IPPB.”
- First Register yourself by entering their basic information and get the provisional registration number and password.
- Upload Photograph and Signature and click on “Save and Next” button after verifying the filled details.
- After that application form is integrated with the payment gateway and you can pay the fee by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet etc.
- Take a printout of your application form for further reference.
IPPB Senior Manager Jobs 2018 Application Fee: (Non-Refundable) is INR 475.00/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Only).
IPPB Sales Manager Vacancy Selection Process: Selected candidate in written test will be called for online examination and Interview round to select them for various posts
India Post Area Operations Manager Vacancy 2018 Result: Shortlisted candidates name will be dispatched on the official website of IPPB after completion of the selection procedure.
IPPB Jobs 2018 Important Links
Official IPPB Jobs 2018 Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online IPPB Vacancy 2018 Application Form >> Click Here
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018
There is good news for those candidates who were waiting for the IPPB Recruitment 2018. India Post Payments Bank Limited will come up with the various vacancies for the officer and Manager positions. Online application form is available soon. Before applying applicants are advised to ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria. The IPPB Area Sales Manager Jobs Notification 2018 contains the details about posts, job profiles, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application guidelines. Check all the details here also. Still if you face any kind of confusion you may ask here regarding India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2018. We will give you the response as soon as possible.