IPRC Recruitment 2017: ISRO Propulsion Complex has announced 139 no. of vacancies at the post of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice. IPRC, in it’s Advt. No. IPRC/APP/2017/01 has released a notification for unemployed youngsters according to which a candidate can apply offline for working with one of the most prestigious organisations of India. The IPRC Jobs 2017 Application Form has already been rolled out by the organisation and desired aspirants are allowed to download the form via its official site at wiprc.gov.in. You can fill the application form for ISRO Recruitment 2017 till the last date that is 2nd September 2017.
IPRC (ISRO Propulsion Complex), which was formerly known as Liquid Propulsion System Centre, Mahendragiri (LPSC-M) is situated near Kanyakumari at Mahendragiri hills, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu. The organisation is basically a major testing hub of ISRO’s liquid propulsion systems. It simply works for the development of liquid propulsion systems for both Satellites and Launch Vehicles. IPRC is blesses with a skilled team of scientists and engineers, who assemble, integrate and test the liquid propulsion system in a very beautiful and efficient way. Additional information regarding the IPRC Vacancy 2017 such as important dates, job details, how to apply, selection process are also elaborated below, which can also help you in grabbing a bright career.
IPRC Vacancies 2017 Details
- Name of Organisation: ISRO Propulsion Complex
- Number of Posts: 139 Posts
- Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
- Official Website- www.iprc.gov.in
Let us have a detailed description about the posts in both sections:
|Code Number||Disciplines||Number of Positions|
|128||Electronic Mechanic or Mechanic of Radio and TV||04|
|130||Ref. and AC Mechanic||01|
|133||Instrument mechanic (Chemical Plant)||01|
|134||Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) or Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||18|
|Code Number||Disciplines||No. of Training Positions|
IPRC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
The Pay Scale at both the aforementioned posts are mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Trade Apprentice||80||Rs 6,400 – Rs 7,200|
|Technician Apprentice||59||Rs 3,542|
IPRC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for both the aforementioned job vacancies can be divided into two parts, as mentioned below:
Age Limit: A person should be less than 35 Years old.
- Trade Apprentice Post: SSLC Pass + ITI in respective trade from NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Technician Apprentice Post: A person must have a diploma in Engineering/Technology along with First Class acquired from a University/Board approved by AICTE.
For more detailed description about eligibility criteria, you can also check out the Official Advt. by the link given below.
Important Dates for IPRC Vacancy 2017
Important dates for IPRC 2017 Job Opportunities are as follows:
- Date of taking the application to IPRC campus, Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu- 02/09/2017
How to Apply for IPRC Recruitment 207 – 139 Apprentices Vacancies, IPRC Vacancy 2017
To apply for all the job vacancies mentioned above, the organisation has only introduced an offline process, under which all the desired candidates will have to take their applications to the address mentioned below on 02nd September 2017.
There are some steps given below, which can help you in filling out the application form:
- The applicants will have to download the application form via the official site www.iprc.gov.in.
- Fill up all the genuine and correct details in the form and attach your self attested copies of your certificates like Date of Birth, Qualifications, Reservation (if any), etc.
- The applicants will now have to bring the application form along with the Original certifications and copies of his/her certificates to the aforementioned address on Saturday 2nd September 2017.
- The applicants will also have to bring an original valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card or Electoral ID for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to the IPRC campus.
- Applications received via Post/Courier/by any other means will not be entertained.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC),
ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2017 Important Links
IPRC Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure: As per the guidelines are given by IPRC, a person will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the Interview.
IPRC Apprentice Jobs 2017
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has offered a great opportunity for the unemployed individuals, who are seeking a reputed job opportunity in their chosen stream. If you’re too one of those aspirants, then IPRC Recruitment 2017 is the chance to make your dream come true. All of the required and essential details regarding the job has been mentioned above, still you’re free to ask any of your query in the comment section given below. You can also subscribe us to get the latest information about all the Upcoming Government Jobs 2017.