IRFC Recruitment 2017: The Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC), New Delhi released official advertisement for 07 Assistant, Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant, Manager and Deputy General Manager vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their online application form from the official website portal of IRFC i.e www.irfc.nic.in. IRFC Jobs 2017 application form submitted from 18th January to 24th February 2017. More details regarding IRFC vacancy like a number of posts, Post Name, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees is given below.
About IRFC: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited was established in 1986. This is Govt. owned Company under the Administrative control of Ministry of Railways. The Corporation is a Public Financial Institution engaged in supporting the creation of infrastructure in Railway Sector in India. Its main business activity has been leasing of Rolling Stocks and project assets to Indian Railways.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Name of the Department: The Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC), New Delhi
Official Website: irfc.nic.in/
Number of Posts: 07 Vacancies
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Name of the Post & Grade:
- Assistant (Finance)-NE5: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance)-E1: 02 Posts
Junior Assistant (HR/Admin)-NE4: 01 Post
Manager (Finance)-E3: 01 Post
Deputy General Manager (CS and Law)-E4: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed Diploma, Graduation with professional qualification in relevant field. Refer official notification for more information.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is:
- Assistant: 32 years for General and 35 years for OBC
- Assistant Manager: 30 years for General
- Junior Assistant: 33 years for ST
- Manager: 36 years for General
- Deputy General Manager: 40 years for General
- Assistant: Rs.8500-19800/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.16400-40500/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.6550-15150/-
- Manager: Rs.24900-50500/-
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.29100-54500/-
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for apply online application form: 18th January 2017
- Last date for apply online application form: 24th February 2017
- Date of Computer-based Test written examination date: 18th March 2017 (Tentative)
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 07 Assistant, Manager, DGM & other Posts, IRFC Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to make their career in railway, then here is a golden opportunity for Jobs in Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited to apply for the post of Assistant, Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant and Deputy General Manager. Candidates can apply online through irfc.nic.in/ from between the dates 18th Jan to 24th Feb 2017. Applicants may follow given below mentioned steps to apply IRFC Jobs 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need access to rfc.nic.in/.
- Click on Career Opportunity at the homepage section in sidebar
- Click on the advertisement and download.
- Read carefully all the instruction
- Then, Click on “For Submission of Online Application”
- Fill your personal information according to instruction
- Upload scanned photograph and necessary documents
- Pay online application fees via Payment of gateway
- Take a print out of the application form
Check Official Notification
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, personal interview and other mode IRFC norms or decision
Application Fees: No Fees
IRFC Admit Card 2017: Indian Railway Finance Corporation will be released the admit card before the 10-20 days of Examination.
IRFC Result 2017: Indian Railway Finance Corporation will be declared the result after successful conduction of exam at the web portal of IRFC.
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll-Free No: 1800-2669-062
IRFC Assistant Manager Jobs 2017:
Interested candidates in IRFC Jobs 2017, need to apply on or before 24th February 2017 for 07 Assistant, Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant, Manager and Deputy General Manager posts. If you have queries regarding IRFC Recruitment 2017, you can ask us in the comment section below.