ISRO Recruitment 2017: Indian Space Research Organisation has invited applications for total 80 posts of Scientists/Engineers ‘SC’. Eligible and interested candidates for ISRO Scientists Vacancy 2017 can apply online from 15th September 2017 to 5th October 2017. Applicants can visit the ISRO’s official website isro.gov.in to apply online. All the aspirants need to submit application form only through online mode, no other mode will applicable. You can also read our post for more information about ISRO Jobs 2017 such as eligibility conditions, age limit, important date, apply process.
About ISRO: The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.” Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai.
ISRO Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Name of vacancy: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
Total no. of posts: 80
Application mode: Online only
Official site: isro.gov.in
Salary: Rs. 56,100 (Basic pay in level 10 of payment matrix)
|Post code||Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|BE 001||Scientist/Engineer SC [Electronics]||35|
|BE 002||Scientist/Engineer SC [Mechanical]||35|
|BE 003||Scientist/Engineer SC [Computer Science]||10|
ISRO Scientist Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age limit: 35 years as on 05.10.2017.Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO ICRB Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
Here are the important dates related to the ISRO ICRB Scientists/Engineers SC vacancy 2017.
- Advertisement/notification date: 15th September 2017
- Online application starting date: 15th September 2017
- Online application last date: 5th October 2017
- Application Fees last date: 6th October 2017
- Written test date: 24th December 2017
How To Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Scientist Posts
Interested Applicants can apply for ISRO ICRB vacancy 2017 online only. You can visit the careers page on ISRO official website or take help from below steps to apply for this job.
Steps to apply online for ISRO Jobs 2017
- After checking all the eligibility condition, click on given below link
- Click on careers tab on the bottom of website’s main page.
- You will find notifications and links for your desired job profile.
- Click on the link “Click here to apply”
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the required details.
Application fees: Application fees for General candidates is Rs. 100/-. There is no fees for SC/ST candidates.
Payment mode: Net banking, Credit card or Debit card. Fees can also be paid offline by visiting nearest SBI branch.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Selection Process For ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Vacancy 2017
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their performance in written test. The written test contains 80 objective type question of equal marks.
- The candidates have to score a minimum 60% to be considered for selection.
Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the person in the interview.
Written test venues: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. Test date is 24th December 2017. The organisation reserves the right to change the exam venue for any candidate.
ISRO Admit card 2017: The call letters for the written test will be sent through email only to eligible candidates on about 2nd/3rd December 2017.
ISRO Scientist Jobs 2017
Indian Space research Organisation has invited applications for eligible and interested applicants for the post of scientist/engineer ‘SC’. Candidates can apply online for the vacancy on the official website between 15th September 2017 to 5th October 2017. We have shared all the information regarding ISRO Recruitment 2017 if you find any confusion then ask us through comment box.
ISRO Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, Indian Space Research Organization has released a notification for recruiting the 313 vacancies for Assistant & Upper Division Clerk posts through the process of ISRO Recruitment 2017. All the dynamic and dedicated candidates who are eligible & interested they can fill the ISRO Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is isro.gov.in till the last date expires that is 31st July 2017. All the candidates who are looking to do the Govt. Jobs they have very good opportunity in the form of ISRO Jobs 2017. The other details related to Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
ISRO Careers 2017 Details
Name of Department: Indian Space Research Organization
Official Website: isro.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 313 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
Assistant Posts in ISRO Centres
|Departments||No. of Posts|
|Ahmedabad ISRO||20 Posts|
|Bengaluru ISRO||97 Posts|
|Hyderabad ISRO||27 Posts|
|New Delhi ISRO||04 Posts|
|Sriharikota ISRO||35 Posts|
|Thiruvananthapuram ISRO||89 Posts|
Clerk Posts at Department of Space
- Department of Space Bengaluru: 02 Posts
Assistant Posts at Autonomous/ PSU of Department of Space
|Departments||No. of Posts|
|Ahmedabad Department of Space||16 Posts|
|Bengaluru Department of Space||07 Posts|
|Hyderabad Department of Space||01 Post|
|New Delhi Department of Space||14 Posts|
|Thiruvananthapuram Department of Space||01 Post|
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Indian Space Research Organisation Vacancy 2017 Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University & should have Computer Knowledge.
- The Age limit should be between 21 to 26 Years.
- SC/ST Categories Age limit 31 years
- OBC Candidates Age limit 28 years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
ISRO Assistant Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the Applicants for Department ISRO Recruitment 2017 Notification is given below.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Computer Literacy Test)
ISRO Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11th July 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st July 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 15th October 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017, Indian Space Research Organisation Jobs 2017, ISRO Assistant Vacancy 2017
All the candidates are informed to read the full notification for the ISRO Assistant Jobs 2017 and apply through the online mode till the last date expires. Applicants must upload all the necessary documents before submitting. Here, we have shared some important steps to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2017 easily.
Steps to fill the ISRO Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is isro.gov.in.
- Then go to the ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully & click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the required details & upload all important documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on submit button.
- In last take the printout of application for future use.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fees
ISRO Admit Card 2017: The admit card for ISRO Recruitment 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
ISRO Result 2017: The result of Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.