ISRO Recruitment 2017: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released the online applications for the appointment of 27 Scientist, Engineers Post. ISRO have lots of achievements in the space, so this is a brilliant opportunity for the Indian eligible aspirants. Skilled applicants may apply for the ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2017 on or before the closing date which is 14 March 2017. Eligible candidates can fill ISRO Application Form 2017 through the use of the official website which is isro.gov.in. After apply online, candidates need to send receipt of application form at the given address till 21st March 2017. For more details about ISRO Jobs 2017 like educational qualification, age limitation, the application fee is given below in this post.
About ISRO: India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research was set up by Government of India in 1962. With visionary Dr Vikram Sarabhai at its helm, INCOSPAR set up Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station in Thiruvananthapuram for upper atmospheric research.
ISRO Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Indian Space Research Organization
Official Website: isro.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 27 Vacancies
Name of post:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): 09 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 09 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) : 07 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): 02 Vacancies
Salary: The minimum payable amount is Rs.56100/-
For Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): Bachelor degree in Architecture in 1st Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 & registration with Council of Architecture.
For Others: BE/ BSc (Engg)/ B.Tech /Grad IETE/ AMIE in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical /Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available).Candidates applying with the qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. (for more details applicant need to check official notification)
Age Limitation: 35 years as on 14.03.2017. ( age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.)
- Starting Date to submit application form: 22 February 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 14 March 2017
- Last Date to submit receipt of application form: 21st March 2017
- Written test: 07 May 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 27 Scientist/Engineer Posts:
Indian Space Research Organization recruit the skilled scientists and engineers posts, those Candidates are interested in joining the ISRO organization they need to apply online on or before the last date for ISRO Engineer Vacancy 2017. The applicant may follow the given procedure to apply online in ISRO.
How to Apply
- Applicant needs to visit on the given below link of authority.
- Choose the online application option post wise.
- Fill the mandatory fields.
- Registered yourself or login.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Click on submit after verify all filled information.
- Pay the application fees.
Application Fee: There will be Application Fee of 100/- for each application. applicants may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card OR ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be shortlisted for written test according to the academic performance and Biodata. The written test will be conducted on 07 May 2017 at twelve venues.
Examination Center: Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. Those clear written they face personal interview round.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants can get their result of ISRO Engineers Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection process. The result will be released at the official website of ISRO which is isro.gov.in.
ISRO Recruitment 2017: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has published notification for the recruitment of 87 Scientist/ Engineer vacancies. The posts are available in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science fields. The whole information is given in ISRO Notification 2017, the candidate can go through it or obtain from our page. These Central Govt Jobs are waiting for fresh candidates to recruit through ISRO Centralised Vacancy 2017. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in working with ISRO can fill the online ISRO Application form 2017 from the official website that is isro.gov.in on or before the 7 March 2017. The other details regarding ISRO Engineer/ Scientist Jobs 2017 are given below.
About ISRO: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Government of Republic of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development” while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
Career In ISRO 2017:
Organisation Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: isro.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Scientist Engineer Posts
Total No. of Posts: 87
- Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics): 42 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical): 36 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science): 09 Posts
Job Location: India
Mode Of Application: Online
ISRO 2017 eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have done 1st class BE/B.Tech /equivalent qualification with an aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 from any recognised University or Institution.
Age Limit: The maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
Indian Space Research Organisation Important Dates:
- Starting Date To Apply for ISRO Application Form 2017: 15 February 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 7 March 2017
- ISRO Written Examination 2017 Date: 7 May 2017
How to Apply for Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2017:
From ISRO 2017 notification, it is accepting the Application form through online. So those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website of ISRO. The below steps are given to fill ISRO Online Application Form 2017.
- First of all, Candidate needs to visit the website of ISRO 2017 that is isro.gov.in.
- Then go to the Career option and open the ISRO 2017 Notification.
- Then read the official notification carefully.
- Then go to the Apply online and Click on the ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Then ISRO Application Form will open.
- Now fill the required details and upload the important documents.
- Now pay the Application Fees to ISRO Department through online Banking.
- Now take the printout of Application Form for further Reference.
Application fees for ISRO 2017:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Selection Process: The selection process in Indian Space Research Organisation Jobs 2017 is based on the Written Exam and the personal Interview.
Admit Card: The ISRO 2017 Admit card for the exam will release after the application process. And the admit card will be downloaded from official website.
ISRO Result 2017: The result will be declared after one or two months of ISRO 2017 Exam. The result will be declared on the official website of Indian Space Research Organisation.
ISRO 2017 Jobs:
Indian Space Research Organisation is recruiting the candidates through the ISRO Vacancy 2017 for Engineers. Those who are eligible and interested in doing Scientist Engineer Jobs they can apply online by visiting the official website that is isro.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read the Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment Notification 2017 before filling Application Form. For more information and query, please contact us or go to our page frequently.