JCECE Application Form 2017: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct the JCECE 2017 in the month of May 2017. Those aspirants are looking for admission to Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, and Animal Husbandry programs in various Institutes and colleges of Jharkhand State. Most probably exam conducts in the month of May, and Jharkhand CECE 2017 Application Form start from the 1st week of April. The exact date of starting application has not released, but the board will announce soon. Candidates can fill the online JCECE application from 2017 from the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. Here we suggest to candidates for applying on or before the last date which will be notified soon.
JCECE 2017: Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam is a state level entrance test which is conducted by the JCECE. It organizes for those students who want to take admission in the first year of degree level professional courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Animal Husbandry and Agriculture. This exam is one of the most important exams of Jharkhand, and it is slowly gaining popularity because of the quality education provided here and opportunities given to the candidates.
JCECE Application form 2017 Details
Name of Exam: JCECE 2017 (Jharkhand CET 2017)
Conducted by: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Examination Mode: Written Exam
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture
BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India and local or permanent residence of Jharkhand state.
- Aspirants will be required to produce the local or permanent residence certificate at the time of counseling.
- Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed the Intermediate or equivalent exam with physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry with securing minimum 45% marks for unreserved candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- MBBS/BDS Courses: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with chemistry, physics, biology/biotechnology and English subjects and securing minimum 50% marks in PCB group for unreserved candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- There will be no age limit for B.Tech & BHMS courses.
- For MBBS & BDS courses, applicants should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting Date of Online Application form: 1st week of April 2017
- Last date to apply: May 2017
- Admit Card Release date: May 2017
- Exam Date: June 2017
- Counseling Date: July 2017
JCECE 2017 Application Form, Jharkhand CET Online Registration
Good news for those applicants who are waiting for JCECE Application form 2017 will be able to fill the application form for this test very soon at the official website. The candidate who are interested in filling application fee they can apply for JCECE 2017 Application from by help of following steps:
- Firstly Read all important instruction which is mentioned in information bulletin.
- Click on this link to apply for online application: Apply Online From Here
- Upload photo, signature, and left thumb impression and submit the application.
- After submission pay application fee by online or offline mode.
- After submission of application form and application fee take a print out of confirmation page for future concern.
Candidate can who face any problem and want to clear doubt they can get help form below mentioned address:Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology campus,
consistsKirkham Toli, Namkum- Tupudana Road,Namkum, Ranchi-834023.
Inquiry Number:– 0651-2260114
JCECE Application Fee:-
Candidates need to pay application fee according to following details:-
SC / ST
GEN / BC-I / BC-II
JCECE Selection Process: – The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam of JCECE or rank score merit.
JCECE Paper Pattern: The question paper will be in two sections; the first section consist the question of two subjects Physics and Chemistry, total marks of these is 100 each have 50 marks, and the second section consists only mathematical portion, this part is also 100 marks. There will be negative marking also every wrong answer will deduct .25 marks and every correct answer will gave you 1 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Type of Questions
|Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics- 50 |
|Phy, Chy & Biology/Biotechnology||Physics-50 |
|Phy Chy, Biology/Biotech/Maths||Phy-50 |
JCECE Result 2017: Result will be upload in the first week of June 2017. Candidates will be able to check the result through the official website.
Jharkhand CET 2017 Application form:
Jharkhand CET application form 2017 is being to be released online. You can apply for JCECE 2017 Application form from the 1st week of April 2017. Good luck for you to appeared and got success in JCECE 2017 exam.