JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form:- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced 2018) Registrations are soon going to be started in the month of April 2018. The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur will conduct JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Exam on 20th May 2018. JEE Main passed candidates can fill IIT JEE Advanced 2018 online Application through the official jeeadv.ac.in. The Exam date of JEE Advance 2018 has been declared. The result of JEE Advance exam 2018 will be declared in 2nd week of June 2018. Hence, all the candidates are advised to keep an eye and visiting our website to get all the necessary details. Qualified candidates of JEE Mains can fill JEE Adv Application Form 2018 till the last date i.e 2nd May.
|JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 Details||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility Terms||Check Here|
|JEE Application Form 2018 Important Dates||Check Here|
|JEE (Advanced) 2018 How to Apply||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Application fee||Check Here|
|JEE 2018 Selection Process||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Important Links||Check Here|
JEE Advanced is the popular examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). For the year 2018, JEE Advanced will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. It is a national level examination through which admission to B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Pharmacy is provided in IITs and ISM. This examination is open for Indian national as well as for foreign national candidates. JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination. The candidates can attempt this examination two consecutive times.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form Details
Name of the examination: JEE Advanced 2018
Official Website: jeeadv.ac.in
Conducted By: IIT Kanpur
Academic Programs Offered at IITs:
- B.Tech.( Bachelor of Technology): 04 years
- B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture): 05 years
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science): 04 years
- B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics): 04 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science): 05 years
- Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology): 05 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. (Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics): 05 years
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science): 05 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology): 05 years
JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Must pass 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 70% for General & OBC and 65% marks for SC/ST/PWD
- Must have passed in 12th class or its equivalent on the first time in 2016-17 or should be appearing in 2017-18
- Candidates whose class 12th or its equivalent exam result (2015-2016) was declared after June, 2016 can apply
Age Limit: Candidates born on or after 1 October 1991 for the General and OBC category. SC/ST/PWD candidates born before 1 October 1986 are eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
Number of Attempts
Two Attempts in two consecutive years are permitted. Candidates have to be in the top 20 percentile among the successful candidates in the respective categories in their respective boards in the year of passing the qualifying examination.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates:
|Online registration for JEE (Advanced)||04th Week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Fill online application form||1st Week of May 2018|
|Registration with late fee begins||3rd May 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for registration with late fee||4th May 2018 (Thursday)|
|Admit Card Downloading||02nd Week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Date||20th May 2018|
|Online Display of ORS and Scanned Responses||Last Week of May 2018|
|Online display of answer keys||01st Week of June 2018|
|Feedback from candidates on answer keys||01st Week of June 2018|
|Declaration of JEE Advanced Result||02nd Week of June 2018|
|Online Registration for AAT will Begin from||02nd Week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2018||02nd Week of June 2018|
|Online declaration of results of architecture aptitude test||03rd Week of June 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form, IIT JEE Advanced Entrance Exam 2018 Online Registration Link
After releasing the JEE Main Result 2018, selected candidates able to apply for JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 from last week of April to the first week of May 2018 from the official web portal jeeadv.ac.in. Interested candidates may apply by downloading and filling the application form of IIT JEE Adv 2018 exam from the official portal jeeadv.ac.in.
How to Fill Application Form
The application form filling procedure consist three steps:-
- Basic Details Filling process (Registration Process)
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay Registration fee
Step 1: Registration process
Applicants need to log in with Jee (mains) Roll number, password and security pin. After login, the page will contain the JEE mains scores and other details. The applicants are required to furnish additional information for JEE Advanced such as choice of examination centers, Class 12th exam Board’s roll number, Languages of questions paper, and eligibility of DS category.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph
- Category certificate for the group of candidates to whom it is applicable.
- Scanned copy of the signature, left thumb impression and colored passport size photograph.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Class 12th passing certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
Size of Document to be Uploaded
- Photograph size must be between 4 KB to 10 KB
- Signature image size should be in between 1 Kb to 30 Kb
- Certificate image must be in between 100 kb to 300 kb
Step 3: Payment of Fee
Candidates need to pay the examination fee as per test centers and category.
Payment Methods for IIT JEE 207 Adv
- Payment by SBI Debit Card/ Internet Banking: The system will automatically redirect to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page after the candidate clicks on “Pay Registration Fee” button. Asprients can select Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking as per their convenience. They will be able to print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number after paying the fee successfully.
- Payment By Cash (SBI Branch): When the system will redirect to State Bank Multi option Payment System page then you can select the option of payment by cash. A challan will be generated, the print-out of which has to be taken and carry it to the SBI branch for making cash payment. After paying the fees, the applicant has to visit the visit this web page again and download the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number.
|Examination Centers in India|
|Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||INR 1200|
|All other Candidates||INR 2400|
|Late Fees||INR 200|
|Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
|Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Step 4: Printout of Filled Application Form
At least but not the least, candidates should take a printout of filled application form after the completion of applying process. Applicants need to keep their registration number and password safely.
JEE Advanced 2018 Information Brochure >> Check Here
Register for JEE Advanced 2018 Exam >> Click here
JEE Advanced 2018 Official Website >> Click Here
JEE Exam Pattern 2018
The JEE Advanced 2018 Exam paper will consist of three section Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The paper will be in two languages i.e. English and Hindi And the paper will be of Multiple Choice Question which will feature the Comprehension, Reasoning, and Analytical Ability. The time duration will be 3 hours in which candidates have to attempt the right answer and there will be also negative marking for incorrect answer
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018:
|Paper||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Paper-I||Physics (10 MCQs)||Chemistry (5 MCQs)||Mathematics (5 Qs)|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Paper-II||Physics (8 MCQs)||Chemistry (8MCQs)||Mathematics (Matching List Question)|
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
Good news for all applicants who wish to apply for JEE Advanced Application Form 2018, can fill their application form from 28th April to 2nd May 2018, For more updates about IIT JEE Advanced Registration 2018 you can read above details:
>>> JEE Advanced Admit Card <<<
>>> JEE Advanced Answer Key <<<
>>> JEE Advanced Cutoff <<<
>>> JEE Advanced Result <<<