JEE Main Application Form 2017 Notice has been released, so all eligible students can register for JEE Main 2017 Exam through the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in/. JEE Main 2017 Registration has been started from 1st December 2016 to 1st January 2017. JEE Main Exam 2017 will be held on Sunday, 2nd April 2017 (Offline exam-paper-2), 8th & 9th April (Paper-1 Online Examination). CBSE has released JEE Main 2017 Application Form & notification and JEE main Entrance Test will be organised by JEE Apex Board for admission to various UG engineering programme. JEE Main 2017 Online Apply link is now available.
The JEE Main exam is conducted by the CBSE Board. The JEE Main exam is the admission of Engineering Institutes Like IIT’s and NIT’s. Now, JEE exam is conducted in Two Phases which are JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Candidates who will clear JEE Main Exam, they will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form.
JEE Main 2017 Education Qualification: Application should have passed in the Intermediate exam with Min 50% Marks in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics Subjects in the year 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Students who are in 12th class in PCM, are also eligible for the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2017 Age Criteria: Applicant should have Birth after October 01, 1992, other reservation ST/SC/ PWD candidates should born after October 01, 1987.
JEE Main Exam 2017 Important Dates:
- Opening Date of JEE Main Online Application Submission: 1st December 2016
- JEE Main Online Registration 2016 Last Date: 2nd January 2017
- Online Fee payment (Debit/Credit Card): 3rd January 2017
- E-challan of Fee payment: 2nd Week of January 2017
- JEE Main 2016 Admit Card: Last Week of March 2017
- Offline Examination Date: 2nd April 2017
- Paper and Pen-Based Exam: 2nd April 2017
– Paper-I: 9.00 AM to 12.30 noon
– Paper-II: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Computer Based Test for BE/B.Tech Students (Paper-I): 8th & 9th April 2017:
– 8th April 2017: 9.30 to 12.30 noon (1st Shift)
– 9th April 2017: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (2nd Shift)
Adhar Card Mandatory for JEE Main 2017 Application Fee
From this year Adhar Card is compulsory for those candidates who want to apply for JEE Main 2017. We know that you are confused about that what we have to with Adhar card in application form. To clear this confusion, we are going to provide you some points here.
- Candidates have to filled Adhar Number, name of candidates, gender, date of birth have to filled in application form.
- One of the following information to be filled in application form- Aadhar Number, Aadhar Enrolment Number, CBSE Registration number.
- J&K, Assam, Meghalaya State XII Passed students have to enter passport number, ration number, bank account number or any other valid Govt identity number.
Things to be ready before filling Application form
Candidates who are going to apply for JEE Main 2017 , they have to keep in mind that wrong filled application form will not be applicable. They need to be careful specially for upload Image, Signature and thumb impression. Image should be in specified format, Sizes and Dimension as per instructions.
- Image Dimension should be 3.5 cms (width) * 4.5 cms (height)
- Image size should be between 4 KB and 40 KB
- Dimension of Image should be 3.5 cms(Length) * 1.5 cms (Height)
- Image size should be between 1 KB and 30 KB
- Dimension of Image should be 3.5 cms (length) * 1.5 cms (height)
- file Size should be between 1 KB and 30 KB
JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form: JEE Main 2017 Registration Started From 1st December to 2nd January, Register for JEE Main 2017, JEE Main Application Form 2017
JEE Main 2017 registration: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the dates and notice of JEE Main Exam 2017 which will conduct offline exam on 2nd April 2017, while the JEE Mains Online exam 2016 will be held on 8th and 90th April 2017. All the students who are waiting of JEE Main Application Form, they can get JEE Main Application Form 2017 through the official website that is jeemain.nic.in/. IIT JEE Main 2017 Online Application will start from 1st December 2016 to 2nd January 2017.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Performance in Written Exam.
Apply for JEE Main 2017 Registration Form – Now Available
JEE Main Application Fee:
|Offline Examination||Online Examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC|
For examination centres opted in India
|Paper I & II||1000|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300|
For Examination Center opted in Foreign Countries
Paper I & II
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800|
Exam Pattern of IIT JEE Main 2017
JEE Main Application 2017 Helpline
JEE provide facility to ask for help if you face any problem. You can contact to the authority through the Helpline number which will be activated soon at the official website. CBSE will provide you helpline number after the online application starting date of JEE Main 2017. Helpline number will release as soon as, you can get it here.
JEE Main Application Form 2017
JEE Main 2017 application form is now available to fill online from 1st Dec 2016 to 2nd January 2017 . JEE Main Online application, the registration process has been started here. Check details about IIT JEE Main 2017 exam registration, JEE Main Application Form 2017 here.