JEE Main Application Form 2018 Notice has been released, so all eligible students can register for JEE Main 2018 Exam through the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in/. JEE Main 2018 Registration has been started from 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018. JEE Main Exam 2018 will be held on 8th April 2017 (Offline exam-paper-2), 15th & 16th April (Paper-1 Online Examination). CBSE will be released JEE Main 2018 Application Form & Detailed notification and JEE main Entrance Test will be organised by JEE Apex Board for admission to various UG engineering programme. JEE Main Online Apply link will be available on the scheduled date.
The JEE Main exam is conducted by the CBSE Board. The JEE Main exam is the admission of Engineering Institutes Like IIT’s and NIT’s. Now, JEE exam is conducted in Two Phases which are JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Candidates who will clear JEE Main Exam, they will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form.
JEE Mains 2018 Details
Central Board of Secondary Education will provide Question paper in either Hindi or English Language. Board also provide the question papers in Gujarati but only in the exam centers at Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra Nagar Haveli. Paper will be held on 8th April 2018 (Paper – I: 9.30 to 12.30, Paper -II: 2.00 to 5.00 PM). On 15th & 16th April 2018, the exam will be held in the Morning Date.
JEE Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Main 2018 Education Qualification: Application should have passed in the Intermediate exam with Min 50% Marks in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics Subjects in the year 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Students who are in 12th class in PCM, are also eligible for the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2018 Age Criteria: Applicant should have Birth after October 01, 1992, other reservation ST/SC/ PWD candidates should born after October 01, 1987.
JEE Main Exam 2018 Important Dates:
- Short Notification Release Date: 20th November 2017
- JEE Main 2018 Information Brochure Release Date: 22nd November 2017
- Opening Date of JEE Main Online Application Submission: 1st December 2017
- JEE Main Online Registration 2017 Last Date: 1st January 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card: 2nd Week of March 2018 onwards
- Offline Examination Date: 8th April 2018
- Paper and Pen-Based Exam:
– Paper-I: 9.00 AM to 12.30 noon
– Paper-II: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Computer Based Test for BE/B.Tech Students (Paper-I): 15th & 16th April 2018:
– 15th April 2018: 9.30 to 12.30 noon (1st Shift)
– 16th April 2018: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (2nd Shift)
Adhar Card Mandatory for JEE Main 2018 Application Fee
From this year Adhar Card is compulsory for those candidates who want to apply for JEE Main 2018. We know that you are confused about that what we have to with Adhar card in application form. To clear this confusion, we are going to provide you some points here.
- Candidates have to fill Adhar Number, name of candidates, gender, date of birth have to fill in application form.
- One of the following information to be filled in application form- Aadhar Number, Aadhar Enrolment Number, CBSE Registration number.
- J&K, Assam, Meghalaya State XII Passed students have to enter passport number, ration number, bank account number or any other valid Govt identity number.
Things to be ready for filling Application form
Candidates who are going to apply for JEE Main 2018, they have to keep in mind that wrong filled application form will not be applicable. They need to be careful especially for upload Image, Signature and thumb impression. Image should be in specified format, Sizes and Dimension as per instructions.
- Image Dimension should be 3.5 cms (width) * 4.5 cms (height)
- Image size should be between 4 KB and 40 KB
- Dimension of Image should be 3.5 cms(Length) * 1.5 cms (Height)
- Image size should be between 1 KB and 30 KB
- Dimension of Image should be 3.5 cms (length) * 1.5 cms (height)
- file Size should be between 1 KB and 30 KB
JEE Main 2018 Online Registration, JEE Main Application Form 2018
JEE Main 2018 registration: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the dates and notice of JEE Main Exam 2018 which will conduct offline exam on 8th April 2018, while the JEE Mains Online exam 2018 will be held on 15th and 16th April 2018. All the students who are waiting for JEE Main Application Form, they can get JEE Main Application Form 2018 through the official website that is jeemain.nic.in/. IIT JEE Main 2018 Online Application will start from 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018
How to Apply online for JEE Main 2018
- Visit the official website JEE MAIN – jeemain.nic.in
- Check the official notification and read it carefully
- If you are eligible then Click on the “Apply Online for JEE Main 2018”
- Read all the instruction sincerely, so you will not make any mistake during filling the form
- If you are already registered then you can fill JEE Main Application Form 2018 via login with registration number
- New user will have to register first for getting registration number
- Fill application form carefully without any mistake
- Upload the scanned photograph as well as signature
- Pay the requisite registration fee
- Submit the registration form before 1st January 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Performance in Written Exam.
JEE Mains 2018 Important Links
JEE Mains Short Notification >> Check Here
Information Brochure for JEE Mains 2018 >> Check Here
Apply for JEE Main 2018 Registration Form >> Click Here
JEE Main Application Fee:
|Offline Examination||Online Examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC||
For examination centres opted in India
|Paper I & II||1000||
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||
For Examination Center opted in Foreign Countries
Paper I & II
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||
Exam Pattern of CBSE JEE Main 2018
JEE Main Application 2018 Helpline
JEE provides facility to ask for help if you face any problem. You can contact to the authority through the Helpline number which will be activated soon at the official website. CBSE will provide you helpline number after the online application starting date of JEE Main 2017. Helpline number will release as soon as, you can get it here.
JEE Main Application Form 2018
JEE Main application form 2018 will be available to fill online from 1st Dec 2017 to 1st January 2018 . JEE Main Online application, the registration process will be started here. Check details about CBSE JEE Main 2018 exam registration, JEE Main Application Form 2018 here.