- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: 4354 SI & Constable Posts
- Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017: 692 Radio Operator Posts
- Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017: 3019 Sub-Inspector Posts
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: The conducting body of Jharkhand Police has released a job notice for Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 to recruit 4354 Police Sub-Inspector and General Constable posts. It is a great opportunity for those who finds the Jobs in Jharkhand Police. Eligible aspirants may apply online for this post on or before the 08 September 2017. Candidates may get the Jharkhand Police SI Bharti 2017 Notification from the official website jhpolice.gov.in as well as from this page. For more details of Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017 like age limits, selection process you can check this page.
Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017 Details
Organization Name: Jharkhand Police
Official Website: jhpolice.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
No Of Post: 4354 Vacancies
Name Of Post:
- Police SI: 1544 Posts
- General Constable: 2810 Posts
- Police SI: Rs.9300-34,800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- General Constable: Rs.5200-20,200 + GP.2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017:
- General Constable: 10th class or Matric from any educational institution.
- Police SI: Graduation from recognized University.
Age Limits for Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017: Male candidate should not more than 22 years. And female candidate should not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved aspirants.
Physical Standard Required
For SI Posts
For Constable Posts
Important Dates for Jharkhand Police SI Jobs 2017
For Police Sub-Inspector
- Advt Date: 04 August 2017
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 9th August 2017
- Last date for Apply Online: 08 September 2017
For Constable Posts
- Advertisement Date: 4th August 2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 5th August 2017
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 4th September 2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, 4354 SI & Constable Jobs
Those who wish to join Jharkhand Police they should apply online for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017. Aspirants may apply online on or before the closing date which is 8th September 2017. The process of apply online is given in the below. You need to follow it for apply.
How to Apply For Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017:
Candidates need to click on given link for apply online. Here we suggested to read official notification before going to apply online. Check eligibility condition and go to apply online link if you are eligible. Fill the application form and click on submit option. Submit the application fee and take a print out of application form.
Jharkhand Constable Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Official Notification – For SI Posts
Official Notification – For General Constable
Online Apply – SI Posts
Online Apply – General Constable
- Police SI: SC/ST candidates Domicile of Jharkhand State need to pay Rs.115/- and all others Rs.460/-.
- General Constable: All unreserved candidates need to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ ST candidates Domicile of Jharkhand State will have to pay Rs.75/-.
Selection Process: Candidates should face the physical test, medical test, & OMR based written test.
- Male Candidates: 10 Km in 60 Minute
- Female Candidates: 5 Km in 40 Minute
|Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|General English & Hindi||120||2 Hour|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: The Jharkhand Police Department has come up with the latest notification regarding the Police Radio Operator about 692 Police Radio Operator Vacancies. All the eligible candidates who are interested in participating in the Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017, they need to apply online from the official website jhpolice.gov.in. Candidates are required to apply on or before last date expire that is 31st August 2017. All other detail of Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 are given below, please go through it.
Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017 Details:
Authority Name: Jharkhand Police
Official Website: jhpolice.gov.in
Number of Posts: 692 Posts
Name of The Post: Police Radio Operator
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification: The interested candidates eager to apply in this Jharkhand Police Recruitment must have passed his Intermediate Examination in Science subjects with 50% marks from an institution under the Jharkhand Government.
Age Limit: The applicants must lie between 19 to 26 years of age as on the last date.
Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017 Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 2nd August 2017
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 2nd August 2017
- Last Date for Online Apply: 31st August 2017
- Last date for Submission of Examination Fee: 5th September 2017
- Last date to Upload photo and signature: 7th September 2017
- Tentative dates for Computer Based Exam: 19th November to 3rd December 2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Jobs for 692 Vacancies
The candidates willing to apply online by visiting official website jhpolice.gov.in. Those who are waiting for Latest Police Vacancies in Jharkhand they are suggested to apply on or before the last date that is 31st August 2017. If you are facing problem while apply online then may follow some steps to apply.
How to apply Online Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Firstly to check official notification click on given link.
- Check all the eligibility criteria
- If you meet the eligibility conditions then click on apply online link
- Fill the application form and check before submission.
- Submit the application charges
- Take a printout of application form
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Jobs 2017 Important links
Application Fee: General category candidates need to pay Rs.460/- and SC/St category applicants are required to pay Rs.115/-.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Exam and Physical Efficiency Exam.
Jharkhand Police Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who want to appear in the written exam they are required to download and carry admit card at the time of examination.
Jharkhand Police Result 2017: Those candidates who participated in the written test, they can check your result from the Jharkhand Police official website. The Jharkhand Police official website is www.jhpolice.gov.in or on jssc.in/.
Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017
Jharkhand Police is about to hire 692 Candidates for Police Radio Operator posts. All the eligible candidates who are interested in participating in the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, they have to send online application form for facing the written exam for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Jobs 2017. If you find any confusion regarding Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017, then ask here through comment box.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, The wait is over now, The Jharkhand Police Department has come up with the latest Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification regarding employment for 3019 Sub Inspector Vacancies. All the eligible candidates who are interested in participating in the Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017, they can apply online by filling the Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 through official website that is jssc.in till the last date expire that is 13th August 2017. All candidates are requested read the official notification before going to apply. The other details related to Jharkhand Police Department Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Organisation Name: Jharkhand Police
Official Website: jssc.in
Apply Mode: Online
No Of Post: 3019 Vacancies
Salary: Rs.9300 to 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
Name Of Post: Sub Inspector Posts
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to have a graduate degree from recognized university of education in any field.
|General||160 Cm||81 Cm|
|OBC||160 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC/ST||155 Cm||79 Cm|
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be between 21 to 26 years on date 01st August 2017 and age relaxation may be provided according to govt rules.
|Category||Age Limit on 01.08.2017|
|UR||21 to 26 Years|
|OBC||21 to 28 Years|
|SC/ ST||21 to 30 Years|
Jharkhand Police SI Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds which is taken by the Jharkhand Police Department.
- Pre Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents verification
Jharkhand Police Pre Exam Pattern 2017:
|Subject name||No. of Questions|
|Local GK of Jharkhand||30|
Jharkhand Police Main Exam Pattern 2017:
|Subject name||No. of Questions|
|Local GK of Jharkhand||40|
Jharkhand Police PST Pattern 2017:
|Gen||160 Cms Min||81 Cms Min|
|OBC-I, II||160 Cms Min||81 Cms Min|
|SC/ ST||155 Cms Min||79 Cms Min|
|Female||148 Cms Min||–|
Jharkhand Police PET Pattern 2017:
|Male||10 Kms||60 Minutes|
|Female||5 Kms||40 Minutes|
Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Official Notification: 15th July 2017
- Application Starting Date: 15th July 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application: 13th August 2017
- Last Date to pay Fee: 16th August 2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Those who wish to join Jharkhand Police they should apply online for Jharkhand Police Avar Nirakshak Vacancy 2017. Candidates can are requested to read the official notification before applying for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017. The below steps are given to fill the Jharkhand Police SI Bharti 2017 Application Form.
Steps to fill the Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website jssc.in
- Then go to the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Read it carefully & click on New Registration.
- Fill the application Form & upload all important documents.
- Recheck the filled form and pay the application fees.
- Then click on submit button.
- In last, take a printout for future use.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- Jharkhand Domicile: Rs.115/-
About Jharkhand Police: It is the law enforcement agency for the state of India and it was formed in 2000 after the establishment of Jharkhand separated from Bihar. Anyone can join the Jharkhand Police after passing Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 examination. Mrs. Rajeev Kumar is DGP. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Defence Jobs 2017 those can check here. The Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2017 is a good opportunity for the candidates to get a Job in Defence.
Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017: The admit card for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Jharkhand Police Result 2017: The result of Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.