JSSC Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission have released a notification for Intermediate level Combined Competitive Exam 2017 to fill 2808 vacancies of LDC, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer posts in Jharkhand State. Interested candidates for this JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 may go through Jharkhand SSC Notification 2017 and check the detailed information about eligibility criteria and others. Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2017 Online Application in between the dates 2 May to 15 June 2017. Application form and notification for this vacancy are available on the official website of JSSC, i.e., jssc.in. More details regarding JSSC Jobs 2017 are provided below in this post.
About JSSC: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was formed under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The JSSC is the only constitutional body that is responsible for selecting the candidates to fill up their various government posts by conducting exams and interviews. Recently, JSSC has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of 45 vacant posts. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a government job in Jharkhand.
- JSSC Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 LDC Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates for Jharkhand LDC Recruitment 2017
- How to apply for Jharkhand Stenographer Vacancies 2017
- JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- JSSC Combined Exam Pattern
- Links to Online Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
JSSC LDC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 2808 Posts
Name of Posts:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 953 vacancies
- Panchayat Secretary: 953 vacancies
- LDC (Treasury clerical cadre): 188 vacancies
- LDC (Clerical cadre under food public distribution and user affairs department): 46 vacancies
- LDC (Commissary Tax department clerical cadre): 28 vacancies
- Stenographer: 24 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Jharkhand LDC Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate Standard (10th pass) with computer knowledge and Hindi typing from recognized Board or Institute.
Jharkhand Steno Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age in between 18 to 35 years.
- UR: 35 years
- SC: 37 years
- ST: 40 years
- Women candidates of Jharkhand: 38 years
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 25 April 2017
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 2 May 2017
- Last date of application fee submission: 15 June 2017
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2017, Apply Online JSSC LDC Jobs 2017, 2808 vacancies – JSSC Intermediate Level Combined Exam
Candidates searching for Jobs in Jharkhand SSC have golden opportunity to apply online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 2 May 2017. Applicants are advised to submit their JSSC Vacancy 2017 online application form on or before the last date because after the last date apply online link will be disabled. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application form for Jharkhand SSC Jobs.
How to Apply JSSC Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates need to access jssc.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Click on “Online Application for ISCCE-2017”
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay for application fee according to their category.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 115/-
- Computer proficiency or Typing Test: In this exam, candidates must have knowledge of MS-word, MS-excel, and powerpoint.
- Skill test: Hindi Typing (30 words per minute), Hindi Alphabets (80 words per minute), English Typing (40 words per minute), & English alphabets (100 words per minute )
JSSC Jobs 2017
Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their JSSC Recruitment 2017 online application form in between the dates 2 May to 15 June 2017 through its official website, jssc.in. Applicants are advised to send Jharkhand Jobs 2017 Online Form for this vacancy through jssc.in only, JSSC ISCCE exam application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information regarding Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
JSSC Recruitment 2016-17: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published notification to conduct Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2016 for the recruitment of 523 Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies. Interested candidates may go through JSSC Job Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form in between the dates 1st December to 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 25 April 2017). JSSC Jobs Application Form & Notification are available at the official website of JSSC, i.e., jssc.in.
JSSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 513 Posts
Name of Posts: Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Name of Subjects
- Physics: 171 Posts
- Chemistry: 171 Posts
- Itihasic (Hindi): 171 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: jssc.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Completed Graduation and BEd Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st December 2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 25 April 2017)
- Last Date to submit fee: 2 May 2017
JSSC Vacancy 2016-17: Apply Online 513 Post Graduate Trainee Teacher Posts: jssc.in:
Candidates waiting for SSC Latest Jobs 2017 may go through the official notification and check the detailed information on Current Vacancy in JSSC 2017. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 25 April 2017). Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Steps to apply for Jharkhand SSC 2017 is given below.
How to Apply JSSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access jssc.in
- Go through official notification properly before applying.
- Open online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and pay application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their performance in Online Test.
Result: JSSC board will announce the result on its official website.
Jharkhand Staff selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who meet with the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2017 are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 25.04.2017). Applicants are advised to apply on or before the last date, because after the last date link for apply online will be disabled. If you have any queries regarding JSSC Jobs 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.