JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form:– Jawahar Lal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is going to conduct the entrance exam which provides for getting admission in various MBBS courses. Those candidates who have a dream to study in this repetitive Institute they can fill online JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 which will be available from 27th March 2017. They can find the online application form at the official website jipmer.edu.in on or before 3rd May 2017. JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form is a five-step procedure including entry of candidate’s details, uploading of signature & photograph, submission of application form, fee payment, and final applicant details screen.
About JIPMER: Jawahar Lal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients. JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.The uniqueness of this institute is that it has hospital within the campus which then helps the students to understand better and practice medicine.
JIPMER 2017 Application Form Details
Name of exam: JIPMER MBBS Examination 2017
Type of exam: Entrance Test
- Indian citizen can apply for this examination.
- Candidates should be more than 17 years old as on 31st December 2017 to be eligible for applying for this examination.
- Candidate should have passed 12th and 10th with Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry as the core subjects.
- Candidate should have also studied English.
NOTE- It is must to clear all the subjects separately with minimum 50% of marks. However, if you belong to the reserved category such as ST or SC then you are supposed to get minimum 40% marks in these subjects. If any candidate is passed out from any foreign education board/ university then he/she must submit an eligibility certificate that is issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
JIPMER 2017 Important Dates:-
- Application Form & online Application Form: 27th March 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 3rd May 2017
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be available: 3rd week of May 2017
- JIPMER Exam date: 4th June 2017
- Declaration of Result: 3rd week of June 2017.
Applications rejected in the following conditions
- Candidates who will fail to obtain the minimum marks in the qualifying exam, 10+2 or equivalent
- Applicants who will fail to meet the age limit as laid by the exam conducting authority, JIPMER Puducherry
- Candidates applied under Puducherry status without valid proof
- Nonsubmission of OCI registration certificate issued by the competent authority
- Candidates who have applied under Non creamy layer category and their sub-caste is not listed ion the current OBC list. Further, whose certificate has not been submitted in the prescribed format from the competent authority
- Applicants who have applied in SC/ST categories without a valid proof certificate by the competent authority
JIPMER 2017 Application Form, JIPMER MBBS Online Registration Started
JIPMER MBBS application form 2017 can be completed in five steps as mentioned below:
1. Fill candidate’s detail
2. Uploading of photograph and signature
3. Submission of application form
4. Payment of application fee
5. Final applicant details screen
Step-I: Fill Candidate’s Details
Candidates have to enter their personal details, correspondence address, and educational qualification. Candidates have to enter details such as their full name, DOB, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, residential address as asked in the specific fields. Therefore, applicants are advised to carefully fill all the requisite details. Further, candidates have to select up to 3 examination center from the drop down list. The final allotment of examination center will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis along.
Step-II: Uploading of digital photograph and signature
In order to next step, candidates have to upload their digital signature and photograph in the same format and size as asked. The photograph must be taken with a placard showing candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph. The improper photograph without indications will lead to rejection of JIPMER MBBS application form 2017.
Step-III: Submit JIPMER MBBS application form 2017
After filling all the required details in JIPMER MBBS 2017, candidates have to submit the application form. Before the final submission, the candidate may click on ‘preview’ tab to cross-check all the particulars mentioned in the application form. Further, once the final submission is done, candidates will not be able to edit the application form under nay circumstance. Therefore, students are advised to mandatory click on ‘preview’ button to check spellings, date of birth, examination center choice etc.
Step-IV: Payment of Fee
The application fee of JIPMER MBBS application form 2017 has to be paid in online mode only, i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Step V: Final applicant details Screen
After fee payment of JIPMER MBBS application form 2017, a final applicant page will be generated. Applicants are advised to take the printout of the computer generated. The final applicant screen will consist of all details will provide by the candidate during application procedure such as personal details, payment option, examination center choice, qualification and residential/ correspondence address.
JIPMER 2015 Application Fee:- The cots of application form for General, OBC, NRI and OCI candidates is Rs.1000 + transaction charges, while its is Rs.800 + transaction charges for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OPH categories. This must be noted that offline mode for payment of application form will not be available.
Pattern of Exam:-
- There is total five subjects in the JIPMER MBBS Examination that are Chemistry, Biology, English and Comprehension, Physics, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- The question paper will be of multiple choice type questions.
- The syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th NCERT notebook.
- There will be three sections. Section of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be having 60 questions whereas other two sections will have 10 questions only.
- This exam will be conducted in English language only.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given and there will be no negative marking.
JIPMER Application Form 2017:
Good news for those applicants who are waiting for JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application form, JIPMER Application Form will be published very soon at official website applicants can apply through online mode. If you face any confusion while applying for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2017 then ask us through the comment box. We will update as soon as possible.