J & K High Court Recruitment 2018: The Jammu and Kashmir High Court has come up with a JK High Court Recruitment 2018 notification in which it is inviting applications from the candidates looking for government jobs to fill up the 35 Stenographer, Steno typist, & Junior Assistant vacancies. All the willing candidates can apply Jammu & Kashmit HC Vacancy 2018 from the official website i.e. jkhighcourt.nic.in before the last date i.e. 18th May 2018. All other details regarding this JK High Court Recruitment are discussed below.
About J & K High Court: It is the High Court of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This High Court was set up in the year 1928. Letters patent established it, which was issued by the Maharaja of Jammu Kashmir. The seat of the court shuffles between its summer capital, which is Srinagar and the winter capital that is Jammu. It has sanctioned judge strength of 14 out of that, 9 are permanent judges and additional 5 judges.
JK High Court Vacancy 2018 Details:
Number of Posts: 35
Name of Posts: Stenographer, Steno typist, & Junior Assistant
Distribution of Vacancy
JK High Court Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Criteria: All the applicants in this High Court Recruitment Jammu and Kashmir must have passed their graduate or equivalent qualification with good marks from recognised University.
Age Limit: The candidates who apply in this JK High Court Recruitment must not be lesser than 18 years and must not be more than 40 years of age as on the last date of submission.
For information on age relaxations, please refer the official notification.
JK High Court Steno. Jobs 2018 Important Dates:
- Date of notification broadcast: 19th April 2018
- Starting date of Apply online: 3rd May 2018
- Applications must be received on or before: 18th May 2018
Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
All the candidates eligible and willing to apply in this JK High Court Recruitment 2018 can do so by apply online from the link we have provided. All the candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date expires. Fill in the application form carefully.
Steps to apply for JK High Court Steno. Vacancy 2018
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- And then go to the J & K High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification
- After that read the official notification & Click on apply online link
- Fill the application form
- Upload photos and signature
- Click on Submit option
Application Fee: Demand draft of Rs 200/- in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kasmir Bank.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of these steps.
- Senior Stenographer, Jr Stenographer, Steno Typist: The candidates need to appear in shorthand and computer typing test.
- Junior Assistant: Need to appeat in the test to be prescribed by the selection committee on the date notified separetely through print/ Electronic media and no separae call letters will be mailed to the candidates.
JK High Court Jobs Result: The names of all the selected candidates in this High Court Jobs will be published on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court i.e. jkhighcourt.nic.in.
JK High Court Jobs 2018
The Jammu and Kashmir High Court in its latest job notification has invited the online applications to fill up the Stenographer, Steno Typist and Junior Assistant vacancies. All the eligible and willing candidates can apply in this JK High Court Jobs 2018 through the officially online application forms before ending the last date. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.