JK Police Recruitment 2017: Police Headquarters Jammu & Kashmir have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 698 posts for Sub-Inspector in (Executive/Armed & Telecommunication) wings of J&K Police. Applicants who wish to Join JK Police may check JK Police Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy and fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply online application from 17th January to 16th February 2017 on its official website, i.e., jkpolice.gov.in. More details regarding J&K Police Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir Police
Official Website: jkpolice.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 698 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Sub Inspector (Executive/Armed): 658 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunication): 40 Vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 4240/-
- Sub Inspector (Executive/Armed): Graduation in any discipline, from recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunication): Graduate, from a recognized University in any of the following streams- Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-28 years as on 1st January 2016. However in-service police personnel, up to the upper age limit of 30 years.
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: 30th December 2016
- Starting Date of Online Application form: 17th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Fees: 20th February 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 698 Sub Inspector Posts, JK Police Jobs 2017, jkpolice.gov.in:
If you are interested in this Jammu & Kashmir Police Bharti 2017 to go through its official notification and if you meet its eligibility criteria make your registration for online application before 16th February 2017. Follow below mentioned steps to apply online for JK Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access jkpolice.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future references.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for the application fee.
Selection Process: The selection will be made as per performance in written test, physical endurance test, physical standard test & Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test.
JK Police Result 2017: Name list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the official website of JK Police, i.e., jkpolice.gov.in.
JK Police Jobs 2017
If you want to Join JK Police it’s a golden opportunity for you because JK Police has announced J&K Police Bharti 2017 for which interested and eligible candidates may make registration on or before 16.02.2017. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Jammu & Kashmir Police Inspector Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
JK Police Recruitment 2016-17: Jammu & Kashmir Police has broadcasted an employment notification to recruit permanent residents candidates for 5381 Constable post in IRP Battalions, Armed Police, and Executive police. Candidates who have willing to serve their nation through the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department, they need to submit online application form for J&K Police Constable Vacancy 2017. Candidates are advised to visit official website jkpolice.gov.in to fill online JK Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Application form. Check all the eligibility terms from our post.
Jammu and Kashmir Police: It was established in 1873. It has organized under law enforcement agency. This police department is responsible for investigating in two districts of the Jammu and Kashmir state.
JK Police Vacancy 2017 Details:
Recruitment Board Name: Jammu and Kashmir Police
Official Website: jkpolice.gov.in
Scale of Pay: 5200-20200+ GP.1900/-
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Number of posts: 5381 vacancies
Name of Posts: Constable
- Battalions: 4340 vacancies
- Armed Police: 386 Vacancies
- Executive Police: 655 Vacancies
JK Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17 Educational Eligibility: The applicants should have completed matriculation examination or equivalent from any government recognized board.
￼Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years. For age relaxation details you may refer official notification
- Starting Date of Online Application form: 14th November 2016
- Last Date to submit online application form: 13th December 2016 (Extended up to 20th Dec 2016)
- Last date of editing and printing application form: 13th December 2016 (Extended up to 20th Dec 2016)
- Last Date of fees Payment: 13th December 2016 (Extended up to 20th Dec 2016)
- Last Date of fees Payment through Challan: 23rd Dec 2016
JK Police Recruitment 2016-17, Apply Online for 5381 Constable Post, Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Vacancy 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for J&K Police Constable Vacancy 2017 through the official website. If you are interested in applying online for this recruitment then you can follow the easy procedural steps.
How to apply Online
- Visit @ official website jkpolice.gov.in
- You also apply from given link, click on it
- Read instruction for filling the online forms.
- Keep soft copy of photograph and signature before proceed to apply procedure
- After reading all the instructions, click on apply button.
- Enter the basic details without making mistake.
- Proceed to payment option either deposit online or use the service common service centers or through Bank Challan.
- Take a printout of your application for further use.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Selection process will complete in following steps:
Physical Endurance Test(PET)
- Long Race:
Males: 1600 meters in 6 minutes in 30 second
Female: 1000 meters in 6 min in 30 second
- Pushups(Only Male Candidates): 20 eligible candidate
- Shot Put-4Kgs (Only Female Candidates): 14 and half feet in three attempts
- Physical Standard Test(PST): Measurement of Height and Chest
- Written Examination(Objective Test): 100 question to be attempted in 2 hours
JK Police Constable Bharti Result 2017: Authority of Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Board will publish the result very soon on the official website after completion of selection process.
J&K Police Jobs 2017
This is the first time when Jammu and Kashmir police Department has released this huge vacancy in the various department. There are 5381 vacancies for constable post in Jammu and Kashmir Police Department. You can apply till the 13.12.2016 (Extended to 20th December 2016). Remember one thing is that online application form will be available on 25.10.2016 for J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Feel free to ask any question here through the comment box at the end of the post. We are here to assist you.