JK Police Recruitment 2017: Police Headquarters Jammu & Kashmir is going to release an official notification regarding Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2017 for Sub-Inspector, constable and other posts in wings of J&K Police. Applicants who wish to Join JK Police may check JK Police Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy and fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply online till last date(updated soon) on its official website, i.e., jkpolice.gov.in. More details regarding J&K Police Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
About: The Jammu and Kashmir Police or JKP, was established in 1873 and is the law enforcement agency, having primary responsibilities in law enforcement and investigation within the twenty-two districts of the state of Jammu & Kashmir in India. The department serves an area of 85,806 square miles (222,236 sq km) and a population of 12,548,926 people at the 2011 census. JKP works with the Indian Army, the Central Reserve Police Force, and other Paramilitary forces of India to keep the state secure from incursions from Pakistan. The agency is also involved in the investigation of alleged misconduct by other units of the security forces in the state.
Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir Police
Official Website: jkpolice.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of Posts:
Apply Mode: Online
Jammu & Kashmir Police Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Sub Inspector (Executive/Armed): Graduation in any discipline, from recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunication): Graduate, from a recognized University in any of the following streams- Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Constable: Candidates should have passed the 12th class from any recognized University or Institution
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-28 years. However in-service police personnel, up to the upper age limit of 30 years.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: Updated Soon
- Starting Date of Online Application form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Fees: Updated Soon
Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment 2017, Apply online for Constable, SI & ASI Posts, JK Police Jobs 2017, jkpolice.gov.in:
If you are interested in this Jammu & Kashmir Police Bharti 2017 to go through its official notification and if you meet its eligibility criteria make your registration for online application before the last date expires. below-mentioned steps to apply online for JK Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access jkpolice.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future references.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for the application fee.
Selection Process: The selection will be made as per performance in
- Written test
- Physical endurance test
- Physical standard test
- Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test.
JK Police Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the selection process is over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
JK Police Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over. Name list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the official website of JK Police, i.e., jkpolice.gov.in.
JK Police Jobs 2017
If you want to Join JK Police it’s a golden opportunity for you because JK Police has announced J&K Police Bharti 2017 for which interested and eligible candidates may make registration on or before the last date. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Jammu & Kashmir Police Inspector Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.