JKBOSE 12th Result 2017: State Board of School Education Jammu & Kashmir has been released Class 12th Result on its official website, i.e., jkbose.co.in. The Board has declared J&K Board Class 12th Result on 29 April 2017. JKBOSE Class 12th Result 2017 for all three streams has been uploaded to the official websites, only so, the candidates are advised to check result released by State Board of School Education, Jammu & Kashmir. JK Board 12th Result for session 2016-2017 was declared in early May but this year it has been declared early then before.
About JKBOSE: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Secondary Education was earlier established in 1975. The main motto behind the establishment of this Board is to provide the quality education for class 10th, 12th & Diploma students from the valley of Jammu & Kashmir.
Here below we are providing the list of examination which is conducted under the JKBOSE:
Here are some core functions of JK Board of Secondary Education:
- To conduct public examination for secondary and higher secondary classes.
- To prepare the syllabus, courses of instructions and select the textbooks to be used for the school education as per national education department.
- To grant affiliation to private schools for secondary and higher secondary education.
- To prepare and publish the results of the examination conducted by it.
Jammu & Kashmir Board 12th Result: Process To Check Online: The JKBOSE has uploaded Class 12th Result on the official website. Here below we have mentioned simple steps to get your JK Board 12th Result 2017:
- Students need to access www.jkbose.co.in
- Go to the result section.
- Select your stream from Arts, Commerce & Science.
- Fill the details about Roll No., Enroll No. & DOB
- Then click on the submit option your result will be shown.
J&K Board of Secondary Education 2017: Supplementary Examination & Re-Evolution Process:
It is expected that JK Board Class 12th Result 2017 will be declared in the second week of May, the Board will upload the result on its official website. Unfortunately. Due to any certain reasons, the students will not qualify the exam or secured low marks, for those the JK Board of Secondary Education conducts the supplementary examination. The supplementary examination is usually carried out in the month of Jul-Aug and its result is declared within 20-25 days after this examination. To appear in this examination, the candidates need to apply a form, JKBOSE may charge some examination fee for this exam. So, if you couldn’t secure passing marks in some subject stop regretting and start preparing for the supplementary examination.
Re-Evolution Process: At the time of declaration of J&K Board HSC Result 2017, many students will think that marks obtained in some subject are not as per their expectation. For those students, Jammu & Kashmir Board of Secondary Education provides Re-Evaluation process. In the Re-Evolution process, the Board offers chance to apply an application to recheck any subject’s answer sheet. Here below we have mentioned the steps taken while the rechecking process of any answer sheet:
- All answers are marked.
- Total marks mentioned is equal to the marks obtained in the solutions.
- The extra answer sheet is attached and checked. If any specified by the student.
Check >> JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 – Available Now
Jammu & Kashmir Board Class 12th Result 2017
More than 85,000 students appeared this year in class 12th examination, and now they are waiting for JKBOSE Class 12th Result 2017, which has been released on 29 April. Result for all three streams has been uploaded on the official website only, so students are advised to check released result by the JK Board of Secondary Education. If you have any queries regarding JK Board 12th result 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.