JKCET Admit Card 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination is going conduct JK Common Entrance Test 2017 on 28 May 2017. Candidates who have applied for this entrance test they can download their JKCET Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website jakbopee.org. The applicants are required to enter necessary details for downloading the admit card of JKCET entrance exam. The authority of this examination will release the JKBOPEE JKCET 2017 Hall Ticket on 10 days before examination. So we are informed to students that they should ready for the download JAKBOPEE JKCET Hall Ticket 2017. Applicants can download the JKCET Call Letter 2017. Other information for Admit Card is given in the below.
JKBOPEE Admit Card 2017 Details
- Conducting authority: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination
- Official Website: jakbopee.org
Important Dates for JKCET Admit Card 2017:
- JKBOPEE Admit Card Releasing Date: 10 days before exam
- JKBOPEE Exam Date: 28 May 2017
JKCET Admit Card 2017, Download J&K CET Hall Ticket 2017, JAKBOPEE CET Admit Card 2017, jakbopee.org
Applied students required to visit the official website for download the JKBOPEE Hall Ticket 2017. Admit card is a crucial document which contains the all details of the JKCET Hall Ticket 2017. And students should start the preparation for the examination. Students need to follow some basic steps to download JKCET Admit Card 2017.
How to download JKCET Admit Card 2017:
- You need to visit the official website of JKBOPEE.
- Than Search for the link of JKCET Admit Card 2017 Download.
- Enter all information in the respective fields.
- Once applicants enter the details click on submit button.
- The JKCET 2017 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Now candidate will now be able to download admit card of JKCET 2017.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket.
- After downloading the JKCET Admit card 2017, paste your passport size photo on it in the space provided.
JKCET 2017 Admit Card – (Available Soon)
JAKBOPEE CET Exam Pattern
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|PCB & PCM||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 Hours|
Subject wise Paper Pattern
- JKCET 2017 Physics Paper Pattern
|S. No.||Physics (Topics)||Weightage|
|1||Mechanics & Kinematics||25.00%|
|2||Waves & Thermodynamics||13.00%|
|3||Electricity & Magnetism||32.00%|
|4||Optics & Modern Physics||30.00%|
- JKCET 2017 Chemistry Paper Pattern
- JKCET 2017 Mathematics Paper Pattern
|1||Sets, Relations And Functions||10.00%|
|2||Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Program||10.00%|
|3||Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination||10.00%|
|5||Matrices And Determinants||7.00%|
|7||2D, 3D Geometry||18.00%|
|8||Statistics And Probability||10.00%|
JKBOPEE JKCET Hall Ticket 2017
Applicants are informed that authority is going to conduct the examination on 28th May 2017. In order to participate in this KCET examination, aspirants required to carry JKCET 2017 Admit Card which will be available at the official portal. Students can download JK CET Hall Ticket 2017 from the given link also. If candidates have any question regarding the examination or JAKBOPEE CET 2017 Call Letter then comment here. For further details keep in touch with us.