JKBOPEE Application Form 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is going to conduct the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2017. Those candidates who want to get admission in Engineering and Architecture courses offered by the colleges located in the J&K state. You can find online JKCET 2017 Application Form at the official website jakbopee.org/. Authority has announced the date of B.Ed (Kashmir) on 26th March 2017, Diploma Polytechnic in the month May 2017, Common Polytechnic on 1st May 2017, Common Entrance Test on 21st May and 22nd May 2017, B.Ed (Jammu) on 17th July 2017, MS/MD on 1st October 2017. Get details about J&KCET Application Form 2017 from here.
JKBOPEE 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state level examination which is conducted to get admission into Engineering and Architecture courses. JKCET is supervised under the JKBOPEE. Under this examination, total 50% seats are reserved for general category candidates, and other 50% are for reserved category candidates. This examination will take place in the month of May 2016 so all the candidates who want to apply for it, keep reading this article.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria:-
- B.Ed (Kashmir): Regular Graduation degree with minimum 55% Marks
- Diploma Polytechnic: Regular complete 10+2 class
- MD/MS: MBBS/ BDS with minimum 55% marks
- Common Entrance Test (CET): 10+2 in science
- B.Ed (Jammu): Regular Graduation degree with minimum 55% Marks
Age Limit:- The age of candidates must be 17 years on December 31st, 2017 for admission in professional medical courses.
JKBOPEE Application form 2017 Details
- B.Ed (Kashmir):- 26th March 2017
- Diploma Polytechnic: 1st May 2017
- Common Entrance Test (CET): 21st and 22nd May 2017
- B.Ed (Jammu): 17th July 2017
- MD/MS: 30th January 2017
JKBOPEE Application Form 2017, J&K Common Entrance Test Online Registration Commenced
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the J&K CET 2017 Application form from the 3rd week of January 2017 in the respective official website. The mode of application is offline & Online. For the filling online application form, you may need to follow the procedure.
Documents/Details Required before filling the form:
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, and Thumb impression.
- Photograph size should not exceed 500 KB.
- Signature and Thumb impression size should not exceed 200 KB.
- Self-Attested copy of Permanent Resident Certificate, Birth Certificate, Marks Sheet (if applicable) and
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- All the scanned images are in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- Valid Email Id & Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
How to Apply online
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site, i.e., jakbopee.org.
- Once you reach there, click on apply online and fill all the required details such as your contact number, Email-Id, Name, DOB and other details.
- After that, you have to fill your personal details, qualification details, and other details.
- Once you fill it completely, recheck all the details once again and then you need to upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Now it’s time to make the payment which you can do via Debit/ Credit Card. Offline mode is also applicable. You can generate online Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank for paying the fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank.
Offline Apply: For applying offline, candidates are required to obtain the application form from the designated center
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 800 for all categories.
JKBOPEE Paper pattern: – The question paper of JKCET will be consists of multiple choice type questions: The questions in the paper will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for the incorrect answer in the JKCET Exam 2017.
Both PCB & PCM
J&KCET Result 2017: Appeared candidates will be able to check the result from the official website after two months of exam. You can check result by entering the roll number.
JKCET 2017 Application Form:-
Candidates who are eligible for the JKCET Exam and they want to apply for this exam, they can apply online form from jakbopee.org/. They need to keep the eye at the official website or our webpage for all the latest of JKCET 2017 Application Form.