JKPSC Recruitment 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently announced an official notification to hire skilled and motivated candidates for 371 Medical Officer posts. It is a brilliant opportunity for those who finds the Jobs in Jammu Kashmir PSC they many apply online. Interested aspirants should read Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Jobs 2017 Notification through the use of an official website which is jkpsc.nic.in. Eligible candidate should apply on or before 1 May 2017 and Other details of J&K Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 is given in the below.
|JKPSC Jobs 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|J&K PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|JKPSC Vacancy 2017 How to apply||Check Here|
|Jammu kashmir PSC Vacancy 2017 application charges||Check Here|
|J and K PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
|JKPSC Admin Officer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process||Check Here|
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission: JKPSC is responsible for selecting the most capable & deserving candidates, for manning civil services & posts, perform other functions assigned to Commission in accordance with the mandate of Constitution.
JKPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 371 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Category wise Vacancy Details
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP of Rs. 6000/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess the MBBS or Possession of recognised graduate medical qualification. For more details check official notification.
Note: For Post wise detailed information on educational qualification candidates are advised to refer official notification.
Age Limitation: Aspirants should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
- Govt. Service candidates: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged: 42 years
- SC/ST/RBC/ALC/SLC: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1 April 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 1 May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 3 May 2017
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for 371 Medical Officer Vacancy: JKPSC Jobs 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates who meet eligibility criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 are invited to submit their online application form on or before 1 May 2017 which the last date to submit an online application. Candidates area advised to submit online application form on or before the last date of submission because after the last date, online apply link will be disabled. Candidates may follow below-given steps to apply online application for JKPSC MO Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply Online Application for JKPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access official website of JKPSC, i.e., jkpsc.nic.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Please check all the information provided in the online application form and correct if there are any mistakes, then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future use.
- General Category: Rs. 805/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 405/-
JKPSC Selection process 2017: On the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview.
Jammu & Kasmir PSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Forensic Medicine & Texicology
JKPSC Result 2017: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of JKPSC.
JKPSC MO Jobs 2017
The Public Service Commission, Jammu & Kashmir is about to recruit 371 candidates for the post of the Medical officer. Applicants are requested to apply online for the JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date which is 1st May 2017. For any type of assistance contact us by commenting at the end of the post.