JNU Recruitment 2017: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi issued an Advertisement for Faculty Recruitment of 98 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor posts. Those candidates who want to build their career in teaching field they have very good opportunity in the face of JNU Teaching Vacancy 2017. The interested and skilled candidates can apply online before or on 14 March 2017 by 5:30 PM. The candidates can fill the JNU Application Form 2017 from the official website that is jnu.ac.in. The other details of Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Jobs 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
About JNU: Young at 42 years, as universities go, what has lent strength and energy to Jawaharlal Nehru University is the vision that ideas are a field for adventure, experimentation and unceasing quest and diversity of opinions its chief premise. In the early 1970s, when JNU opened its doors to teachers and students, frontier disciplines and new perspectives on old disciplines were brought to the Indian university system.
JNU Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Official website: jnu.ac.in
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Mode: Online
Total no. of Teaching Vacancies: 98
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 34
- Associate Professor: 38
- Assistant Professor: 26
Eligibility Criteria For Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should have Master’s degree or PhD in the relevant subject from the recognised university or Institution.
- Age Limit: Not mentioned in Official Notification.
Important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of JNU Online Application form: 11 February 2017
- Last date to apply online for JNU Recruitment: 14 March 2017
Application Process for JNU Teaching Vacancy 2017, Professor Jobs
The JNU Application form is available on the official website for the JNU Jobs and the eligible and interested candidate can fill it before the last date expires. The below steps are given to fill the application form for the Jawaharlal Nehru University vacancies:
- First of all, Candidate needs to go on the official website that is jnu.ac.in.
- Then click on the recruitment option to fill the form.
- Then Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Then Click on Apply Online, the application form will appear.
- Then fill the form with correct details and upload all document if required.
- Then recheck the details and click on submit button.
- Then Pay the application fees from Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Categories and Women candidates: No fees.
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of the interview taken by the Jawaharlal Nehru University Board Authority.
Admit Card: The admit card will available soon on the official website of JNU. Candidates are advised to kindly check the official website frequently.
JNU Teaching Result 2017: The JNU result will be declared after the process of personal Interview on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
JNU Jobs 2017
The Jawaharlal Nehru University is providing an opportunity to work with them. Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017 have a lot of vacancies for the teaching department and those who are interested can apply online by visiting the official website. For more query regarding JNU Teaching Vacancy 2017, you all can contact us by commenting in our comment box.