KSET Application Form 2017:- University of Mysore, has invited online applications for young and dynamic candidates for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested may apply online from the official website kset.uni-mysore.ac.in on or before the last date 31st October 2017. KSET is a competitive exam, those who qualify in this exam, they can get a job as a Lecturer in any university or institute of the state. Every year a huge number of candidates take part in this exam, and now applicants are eagerly waiting for this KSET 2017 Application Form.
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test is formally known as K-Set. K-Set center for Lectureship, university of Mysore, Mysore will be holding the test in the month of December 2017, for determining the eligibility for Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) in various universities/ colleges/ institutions (Government/Aided/Private) in Karnataka state. All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application from in the month of July 2017. More Details of K-SET 2017 is mentioned below
KSET Application Form 2017 Details:
- Name of the Examination: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET)
- Name of Organization: University of Mysore, Karnataka
- Name of the Post: Lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
- Name of the subjects included in the examination: 32 subjects
- Name of the nodal centers for examination: 11 centers in Karnataka
KSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
K SET Application Form 2017 Educational Qualification:- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
Age Limitation:- There is no upper age limit for applying for Lectureship.
- Advertisement Release Date: 9th October 2017
- Submission of Online Application form: 9th October 2017
- Last Date to apply online Application form: 31st October 2017
- Last date of online application (with late fee of Rs 150/-): 7th November 2017
- Last date for receipt of application form: 10th November form along with copy of the bank challan, Category certificate, to the respective nodal center.
- Date of Examination of K-SET 2017: 31st December 2017
KSET Online Application Form 2017, KSET 2017 Online Registration
Interested and eligible candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form from the official website kset.uni-mysore.ac.in very carefully and need to submit it. After that take the print out of filled in application form and send it along with the Challan, all the relevant documents any caste certificate in a cover super scribed with “K-SET for Lectureship-2017” and sent it to the “ NODAL Officer of K-SET 2017. Get kset.uni-Maysore.ac.in KSET Advertisement Detail Here.
KSET Application Form 2017 Application Fee:- General candidates have to pay 1050/- and for category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates has to pay 850/- and for SC/ST VH/PH candidates have to pay 550/- and make the fee through the Challan available in the website and fill this form deposit the fee any branch of state of bank of Mysore along with 20/- bank charges.
Mode of Fee Payment
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted).
KSET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Max Marks||No of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of Which 50||1 hr. 15
(9.30 AM to 10.45 AM)
|II||100||50 Question||1 hr 15 Min
(11.00 AM to 12.15 PM)
|Second||III||150||75 Question||2 hrs 30 Min
(1.30 PM to 4.00 PM)
KSET Admit Card 2017: Candidates will be able to download admit card in the November month from the official website. You may check full details of admit card and examination center from this given link. Karnatakas SET Hall Ticket 2017.
Karnataka SET Result 2017: Applicants can check result after 20-30 days after exam conduction.
KSET 2017 Application Form
Applicants can get K SET Application Form 2017 from here, we are providing here Karnataka SET Application Form direct link, you need to click on it and apply online on or before the last date that is 31st October 2017. If want to ask any question reagrding KSET 2017 then ask through comment box at the end of posts.