KARHFW Admit Card 2017: Good news for the candidates who are looking for Karnataka NRHM Admit Card 2017. Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society Officially is going to announced KARHFW Paramedical Admit card 2017 for the post of Staff Nurse, Junior Health Assistants, Ophthalmic Assistant, and other posts very soon. Candidates can download the KARHFW Paramedical Hall Ticket 2017 by accessing the link provided in the below or from the official website that is karhfw.gov.in. Candidates will be allowed into the exam by carrying proper KARHFW Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can download it from the official website by entering the necessary details like Reg. Id & Password/DOB. The other details of Karnataka HFW Admit Card 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About KARHFW: The Karnataka Health and family Welfare provides comprehensive public health to its public. Karnataka is one of the poor State of India. The state government of Karnataka had already made a new step for formed a large number of PHU’s before the concept of primary health centres was formed by the government of India.
KARHFW Admit Card 2017 Details:
- Name of Organisation: Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society
- Official Website: karhfw.gov.in
- Name of Posts: Paramedical
KARHFW Hall Ticket 2017 Important Dates:
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30th June
- KARHFW Paramedical Admit card 2017 release on: July 2017
- KARHFW Exam 2017 will held on: In July/ August 2017
KARHFW Admit Card 2017, KARHFW Paramedical Hall Ticket 2017, KARHFW Call Letter 2017:
All the candidates who had applied the KARHFW Recruitment 2017, they can easily download the Karnataka HFW Admit Card 2017 from the official website. All candidates can download it by entering the necessary details like Reg. No. & DOB. The below steps are given to how to download the Karnataka NHM Hall Ticket 2017.
Steps to download the Karnataka HFW Hall Ticket 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is karhfw.gov.in
- Then go to the KARHFW Paramedical Admit Card 2017 Notification.
- Then fill all the required details like Reg. Id & DOB etc.
- Then click on submit button.
- Yipee.. the admit card will appear on your screen.
- In last, take the printout of hall ticket for future use.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam and after that interview will be taken.
- Written Exam
KARHFW Paramedical Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
KARHFW Paramedical Admit Card 2017
In above article, we had provided a detailed information regarding Karnataka HFW Paramedical Admit Card 2017, all the candidates can download it from the official website by entering the necessary details. For more query related to KARHFW Hall Ticket 2017, candidates can ask us in our comment box.