- KARHFW Recruitment 2017: 889 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- KARHFW Vacancy 2017: 3274 Staff Nurse, Jr Health Assistant & Other Posts
KARHFW Recruitment 2017: Hello, Guys here is another great career building opportunity for job seekers. Recently the National Health Mission, and Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Department, Bangalore has been released the KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 notification for the 889 Staff Nurse Posts. All the candidates who are interested & eligible they can fill the online KARHFW Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is karnataka.gov.in till the last date expires that is 26th July 2017. The other details related to KARHFW Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
KARHFW Vacancies 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Department
Official Website: karnataka.gov.in
Total No. of Posts: 889 Posts
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
- Starting date of Application form: 27th June 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 26th July 2017
- Last date for Submission of Fee: 27th July 2017
KARHFW Jobs Pay Scale
After the selection of the candidates in KARHFW Recruitment 2017, it will offer a pay scale to its employees according to the pay scale of the post. Basic pay scale in KARHFW Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 is given below. All the candidates who will get selected in the KARHFW Vacancy 2017 they will get a good pay scale according to their designation.
Rs. 17,650/- to Rs. 32000/-
KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who are applying for Karnataka Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 they should have the following qualification for appearing in the Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2017. Otherwise, they will be disqualified from the selection process, so kindly check it before applying.
KARHFW Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done Diploma in Nursing from recognized University registered with Medical Council of India.
- General Category: Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category: Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 38 years.
- SC/ ST Cat-I: Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years.
KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Candidate will be selected in Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Services for Staff Nurse Vacancy on the basis of Merit list and Interview. KARHFW Services will prepare merit list on the basis of Academic Qualification Marks. For further details, you can check advertisement notification of KARHFW Recruitment 2017.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
KARHFW Staff Nurse Jobs Application Fees
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Staff Nurse Vacancy should have pay as mentioned application fee & the application fee is paid purely through online mode only.
- General, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3A Category: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST Category & Physically Handicapped: Rs. 100/-
KARHFW Recruitment 2017, KARHFW Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017, Karnataka Jobs 2017 Apply Online
This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking Staff Nurse Jobs in Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Services. The interested candidates who want to attend this KARHFW Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 they can fill the application form of KARHFW Vacancy 2017 through the official website before the last date expires. Below steps are given to how to apply for this job.
Steps to fill the Online KARHFW Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- First of all, you should go to the Official website that is karnataka.gov.in.
- Then on “KARHFW Vacancy Notification 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully and click on Apply Online link
- Then fill all the required details & upload all important documents.
- Then recheck all given details & pay the application fees.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
About KARHFW: The Karnataka Health and family Welfare provides comprehensive public health to its public. Karnataka is one of the poor state of India. The state government of Karnataka had already made a new step for formed a large number of PHU’s before the concept of primary health centres was formed by the government of India.
KARHFW Staff Nurse Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result & merit list from the official website.
KARHFW Recruitment 2017 – NHM Karnataka 3274 Vacancies: The National Health Mission, and Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Department, Bangalore has been released the notification for the recruitment of 3274 Staff Nurse, Jr Health Assistant & Other Posts for Hearing Impaired Children posts for National Programme for Prevention & Control of Deafness on a temporary & contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity for strugglers who are awaiting Govt jobs in Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for KARHFW Vacancy 2017. Candidates can apply by submitting an online application for Karnataka NHM Jobs 2017 at website karhfw.gov.in from 1st to 30th June 2017.
KARHFW Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Department
Official Website: karhfw.gov.in
Total No. of Posts: 3274
Name of the Posts:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse (BSc. Nursing)||245 Posts|
|Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing)||736 Posts|
|Junior Health Assistant (Female)||1659|
|Junior health Assistant||465|
|Medical Record Technician||11|
|Block Health Education Officer||62|
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be above 18 years and below 35 years for GEN, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, B.Sc for Audiologist, Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) for Audiometric Assistant, and for Instructor posts Diploma in Training Young Deaf & Hearing Handicapped.
- Advertisement Date: 30 May
- Starting date of Application form: 1st June
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30th June
KARHFW Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Karnataka NHM 3274 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
The interested candidates who want to attend this KARHFW Advisor Vacancy 2017 just have to check the eligibility and if they are eligible, the aspirants can apply by sending their filled application form for Karnataka NHM Recruitment 2017. You can apply online by following some procedural steps
- Click on given link or visit official site
- Click on official notification for checking all the criteria.
- After checking details, click on apply online link
- Fill all the required details
- Click on submit option
- Take a printout of application form for further use
Application Fee: Those who are applying for Karnataka NRHM Vacancy they need to fill Rs. 300/- for general category candidates and SC/ST/Cat-1 applicants need to pay Rs.100/-.
Selection Process: Selection will depend on the performance of candidates in written test and Interview.
KARHFW Jobs 2017
Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Department, Bangalore has recently 3274 published an advertisement notifying about the various vacant advisor posts. All eligible candidates can apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2017 until the last date 30th June 2017. You can check ask any query related to NRHM Karnataka Vacancy 2017 through the comment box.