Karnataka Abakari Recruitment 2018: The controller of Karnataka State Excise Department will be published a notification for recruit Excise Sub-Inspectors and Excise Guards posts. Interested applicants may apply online for Excise Department Karnataka Recruitment 2018 till the last date. Eligible aspirants may apply online for Karnataka Abkari Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 through the use of the official website which is stateexcise.kar.nic.in. Other information for Karnataka Abakari Vacancy 2018 like educational qualification, age limitation, important dates, how to apply is given below.
About Karnataka Abakari Department: Abakari Department in Karnataka came into existence during the year 1968 after the relaxation of prohibition in Karnataka. Scope of State abakari Administration covers commodities such as Indian Made Liquor, Beer, Spirit, Medicinal and Toilet preparations, etc., The objectives of the department can be summed up as ensuring the public health through regulated procurement of manufacture of various commodities by use of these raw-materials, their storage, and distribution.
Excise Department Karnataka Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of Organisation: Karnataka State Excise Department
Official Website: stateexcise.kar.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: update soon
Name of post:
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Excise Guard (Male)
- Excise Guard (Female)
Salary: Candidates need to check official notification for salary details.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a reputed/ recognized board.
Age Limitation: Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 26 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
Important Dates for Karnataka Abakari Vacancy 2018:
- Starting date Karnataka Abakari Job Application Form: Update Soon
- Last date for Karnataka Abakari Job Application Form: Update Soon
- Last date for Payment of Application fee: Update Soon
- Karnataka Excise Sub Inspector Exam 2018 Date: Update Soon
- KPSC Excise Guard 2018 Date: Update Soon
Karnataka Abakari Guard Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Excise SI, Guard posts, Karnataka Abakari Vibhag SI Bharti 2018
Interested aspirants should apply for the Karnataka Abakari Recruitment 2018, the authority of the KPSC has released Karnataka Excise Notification 2018 for hire candidates on various posts. Eligible students should apply on or before the last date. Applicants may follow the given procedural steps to apply online application form for Karnataka Abakari Department Jobs 2018.
How to Apply:
- At initial level applicants required to visit on kpsc.online-ap1.com., and
- check the official notification posts wise properly.
- Then click on that post, which you want to apply for.
- Open the Karnataka Abakari Online Application Form 2018
- Fill all mandatory details.
- Upload all scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Remit the payment for application form according to the category.
- Click on the submit button .
- Take the printout of your online filled application form for future use.
Official Notification for Karnataka Abakari Jobs 2018
Click Here to Apply Online for Karnataka Excise Vacancy 2018
- For Unreserved candidates/ OBC :Rs. 300/-
- For Category: 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: Applicants selection will purely based on the Written Test and personal Interview.
Karnataka Abakari 2018 Result: Those applicants appeared in the selection round they can check the result on official website.
Karnataka Abakari Jobs 2018
In this article, we have updated Karnataka Excise Recruitment 2018, the total number of various vacancies are given to fill up Excise SI, Excise guard posts, aspirants can get latest updates and current news about recruitment from here. If you find any trouble regarding apply procedure of Excise Department of Karnataka Vacancy 2018 then ask here through the comment. We will respond you in a proper manner. Thank you!