Karnataka Abakari Recruitment 2017: The controller of Karnataka State Excise Department has published a notification for recruit 1180 Excise Sub-Inspectors and Excise Guards posts. Interested applicants may apply online for Excise Department Karnataka Recruitment 2017 from 28 February 2017 to 30 March 2017. Eligible aspirants may apply online for Karnataka Abkari Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 through the use of the official website which is stateexcise.kar.nic.in. Other information for Karnataka Abakari Vacancy 2017 like educational qualification, age limitation, important dates, how to apply is given below.
About Karnataka Abakari Department: Abakari Department in Karnataka came into existence during the year 1968 after the relaxation of prohibition in Karnataka. Scope of State abakari Administration covers commodities such as Indian Made Liquor, Beer, Spirit, Medicinal and Toilet preparations, etc., The objectives of the department can be summed up as ensuring the public health through regulated procurement of manufacture of various commodities by use of these raw-materials, their storage, and distribution.
Excise Department Karnataka Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Karnataka State Excise Department
Official Website: stateexcise.kar.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 1180 Vacancies
Name of post:
- Excise Sub Inspector: 177 Posts
- Excise Guard (Male): 952 Posts
- Excise Guard (Female): 51 Posts
Salary: Candidates need to check official notification for salary details.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a reputed/ recognized board.
Age Limitation: Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 26 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
Important Dates for Karnataka Abakari Vacancy 2017:
- Starting date Karnataka Abakari Job Application Form: 28 February 2017
- Last date for Karnataka Abakari Job Application Form: 30 March 2017
- Last date for Payment of Application fee: 31 March 2017
- Karnataka Excise Sub Inspector Exam 2017 Date: 30 April 2017
- KPSC Excise Guard 2017 Date: 07 May 2017
Karnataka Abakari Guard Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 1180 Excise SI, Guard posts, Karnataka Abakari Vibhag SI Bharti 2017
Interested aspirants should apply for the Karnataka Abakari Recruitment 2017, the authority of the KPSC has released Karnataka Excise Notification 2017 for hire candidates on various posts. Eligible students should apply on or before the last date which is 30 March 2017. Applicants may follow the given procedural steps to apply online application form for Karnataka Abakari Department Jobs 2017.
How to Apply:
- At initial level applicants required to visit on kpsc.online-ap1.com., and
- check the official notification posts wise properly.
- Then click on that post, which you want to apply for.
- Open the Karnataka Abakari Online Application Form 2017
- Fill all mandatory details.
- Upload all scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Remit the payment for application form according to the category.
- Click on the submit button .
- Take the printout of your online filled application form for future use.
- For Unreserved candidates/ OBC :Rs. 300/-
- For Category: 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: Applicants selection will purely based on the Written Test and personal Interview.
Karnataka Abakari 2017 Result: Those applicants appeared in the selection round they can check the result on official website.
Karnataka Abakari Jobs 2017
In this article, we have updated Karnataka Excise Recruitment 2017, the total number of 1180 vacancies are given to fill up Excise SI, Excise guard posts, aspirants can get latest updates and current news about recruitment from here. If you find any trouble regarding apply procedure of Excise Department of Karnataka Vacancy 2017 then ask here through the comment. We will respond you in a proper manner. Thank you!