Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017: Department of WCD, Karnataka has bestowed a great opportunity to job seekers through Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2017. The notification for 866 vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker & Helper is available on the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. The recruitment will be carried out at various locations throughout the state of Karnataka. The aspirants can fill the online applications according to their location preference till 19th December 2017. For details about WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2017 like eligibility, selection process and more, keep reading the full article.
The Department of Women and Child Development was set up in the year 1985 as a part of the Ministry of Human Resource Development to give the much needed impetus to the holistic development of women and children. Anganwadi is a type of rural mother and child care centre in India. They were started by the Indian government in 1975 as part of the Integrated Child Development Services program to combat child hunger and malnutrition.
ICDS Karnataka Jobs 2017 Details
- Name of department: Anganwadi(WCD), Karnataka
- Name of posts: Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- No. of posts: 866
- Official website: anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Application mode: Online
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Location Wise Details
|Location||No. of vacancies|
Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Anganwadi Worker: Aspirants should be SSLC passed from a recognized board/institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates must be minimum 4th class and maximum 9th class pass for this post.
Age limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum 35 years.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 – 866 AWW & AWH Posts, Apply Online
Karnataka WCD department has presented a good chance for senior secondary and 9th class pass aspirants. The organisation is ready to receive applications for Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates have to check their eligibility and then proceed to fill the online applications. To make your work easier, we are providing the steps to complete the registration process for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017.
- Go through the Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2017 notifications for each post carefully.
- Visit the online application page.
- Select your location and desired job profile from the drop down list.
- Click on submit and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the ICDS Karnataka Jobs 2017 form with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload the required documents in scanned jpg format.
- Solve the captcha and click on preview.
- After previewing the application, finally submit it.
- Take a printout for your own reference.
Selection process: The organisation may conduct a written exam and/or interview for selection of suitable candidates. Check the notification for each post for more details.
Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2017 Important Dates & Links
|Location||Application Dates||Notification Links|
|Bidar||20th Nov 2017 – 19th Dec 2017||Check here|
|Chikkaballapur||13th Nov 2017 – 7th Dec 2017||Check here|
|Haveri||15th Nov 2017 – 14th Dec 2017||Check here|
|Belagavi||20th Nov 2017 – 19th Dec 2017||Check here|
|Mandya||16th Nov 2017 – 11th Dec 2017||Check here|
Apply Online>> Click here
WCD Karnataka Jobs 2017
It is a great chance for low qualified job seekers in the state of Karnataka to get employed through Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017. They can apply online for this job according to their location preference. All the details for Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2017 are already covered in this post. But if there is any query or doubt, then you can share it with our team by commenting below. Get yourself on our subscription list and receive latest job updates regularly. Keep visiting.