Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018: The Women and Child Development of Karnataka has released an official notification for the recruitment of 594 candidates at Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts. There are numerous aspirants in the state, who are not very much educated and the WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2018 is a ravishing opportunity for all of them. The department has already started online application process for its Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018 via its official website i.e. dwcd.kar.nic.in. Hence, all the desired and eligible candidates are humbly suggested to go through the application process before the given deadline i.e. 21st February 2018.
The Constitution of India authorizes the Government to take measures for the protection of women and children. In accordance with these provisions several progressive steps have been taken by Government of Karnataka with a view to ensure the care and protection of women and children. Additional details regarding the new Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process etc can simply be seen in the points elaborated below:
Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Women and Child Development Department, Karnataka
- Name of Posts– Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper
- Number of Posts- 594 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
Additional details regarding the new WCD Karnataka Jobs 2018 according to the location are elaborated in the below given table. Let us have a look:
- Uttara Kannada
Karnataka Anganwadi Helper Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these newly offered Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Helper Jobs has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points given below:
Age Limit- To apply for these opportunities, all the candidates must fall between the age limit of 18 Years to 35 Years.
Educational Qualification- The educational qualification for the new WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2018 is different for different posts. Let us have a look at them:
- Anganwadi Worker Posts- All the candidates must be SSLC passed from a recognized university to apply for this post.
- Anganwadi Helper Posts- The candidates applying for this post must be at least 10th class passed.
WCD Karnataka Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
The application process for this recruitment has already been started and the last dates of every area can be seen in the below given table.
|District||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Chitradurga||23rd January||21st February|
|Hassan||10th January||3rd February|
|Ballari||8th January||7th February|
|Dharwad||8th January||7th February|
|Uttara Kannada||8th January||9th February|
|Vijayapura||8th January||1st February|
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 594 Anganwadi Worker Posts
To apply for this recently released WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Moreover, applicants can also follow the below mentioned steps, which are here just to guide you throughout the application process. Let’s have a look at these steps
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of department i.e. anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Search the relevant link of the notification for your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Now select the district and post you desire to apply.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, you can also take help from the below given ‘Official Notification’ and ‘Apply Online’ link to get through the application process without facing any hurdle.
WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Check Here
Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Selection Process: All the candidates appearing for the WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Document Verification/Personal Interview
WCD Karnataka Contact Details
Department of Women and Child Development,
MS Building, First Floor,
Dr. Ambedkar Veethi, Bangalore- 560001
Ph No.: 22353777, 22353766, 22386153, 22353780, 22353833
WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2018
The Women and Child Development Department of Karnataka has offered a ravishing opportunity via its new WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2018 for all the less educated candidates. With the help of this, they all can get a chance in government sector. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment section given below.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018: Department of WCD, Karnataka has bestowed a great opportunity to job seekers through Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018. The notification for vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker & Helper is available on the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. The recruitment will be carried out at various locations throughout the state of Karnataka. The aspirants can fill the online applications according to their location preference till the last date. For details about WCD Karnataka Vacancy 2018 like eligibility, selection process and more, keep reading the full article.
ICDS Karnataka Jobs 2018 Details
- Name of department: Anganwadi(WCD), Karnataka
- Name of posts: Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- No. of posts: 866
- Official website: anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Application mode: Online
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Location Wise Details
|Location||No. of vacancies|
Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Anganwadi Worker: Aspirants should be SSLC passed from a recognized board/institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates must be minimum 4th class and maximum 9th class pass for this post.
Age limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum 35 years.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 – AWW & AWH Posts, Apply Online
Karnataka WCD department has presented a good chance for senior secondary and 9th class pass aspirants. The organisation is ready to receive applications for Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates have to check their eligibility and then proceed to fill the online applications. To make your work easier, we are providing the steps to complete the registration process for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 notifications for each post carefully.
- Visit the online application page.
- Select your location and desired job profile from the drop down list.
- Click on submit and you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the ICDS Karnataka Jobs 2018 form with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload the required documents in scanned jpg format.
- Solve the captcha and click on preview.
- After previewing the application, finally submit it.
- Take a printout for your own reference.
Selection process: The organisation may conduct a written exam and/or interview for selection of suitable candidates. Check the notification for each post for more details.
Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018 Important Dates & Links
|Location||Application Dates||Notification Links|
|Bidar||Update Soon||Check here|
|Chikkaballapur||Update Soon||Check here|
|Haveri||Update Soon||Check here|
|Belagavi||Update Soon||Check here|
|Mandya||Update Soon||Check here|
Apply Online>> Click here
WCD Karnataka Jobs 2018
It is a great chance for low qualified job seekers in the state of Karnataka to get employed through Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018. They can apply online for this job according to their location preference. All the details for Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018 are already covered in this post. But if there is any query or doubt, then you can share it with our team by commenting below. Get yourself on our subscription list and receive latest job updates regularly. Keep visiting.