- Social Welfare Department Chikballapur District Vacancy 2016
- Backward Class Welfare Department Recruitment 2016
Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016: Government Of Karnataka is about to recruit 68 eligible candidates for Assistant Cook/Watchman post under Social Welfare Department, Chikballapur District. Interested candidates for this vacancy should go through Chikballapur District Vacancy Notification 2016 for detailed information on eligibility criteria; Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria should submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 19th November 2016. Chikballapur District Jobs Application Form are only submitted through online mode application submitted through any other mode is not valid for this vacancy. Applicants may get online application on its website, i.e., chikballapur.nic.in
Chikballapur District Job Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 68
Name of Posts: Assistant Cook and Watchman
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Social Welfare Department Chikballapur District
Official Website: www.chikballapur.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9600-14550/-
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC/Class 10th from a recognized Board. For more details on education qualification please refer official notification.
- Starting Date For Apply Online – 25th October 2016
- Last Date For Apply Online – 19th November 2016
- Last Date For Submitting Printed Copy of Application – 21st November 2016
Social Welfare Department Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016: 68 Posts Apply Online: chikballapur.nic.in:
Candidates who have an interest in Cooking and needed a job may check the Social Welfare Vacancy Notification 2016 released by the Government of Karnataka for Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their application Online through its website, i.e., chikballapur.nic.in. Steps to apply Online Application for this vacancy is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.chikballapur.nic.in
- Then go through its official notification first.
- Then open the online application and fill information according to instruction.
- Then go on the “.Upload Photo And Signature” Section and upload your scanned photo and signature there.
- Then go through the “Generate Postal Challan” section and generate challan.
- After that, you may go to the “Print Application” section and get your application printout by just providing your Application ID and DOB.
- Then send a print copy of your application form along with Xerox copies of required documents on a below-given postal address.
District Offices Complex, Sidlaghatta Road
Chikballapur – 562101.
Application Fee: General category candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ST/Women category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Result: Candidates will get their result on its website.
Notification For Chikballapur District Jobs 2016
Click Here To Apply Online For Chikballapur District Vacancy 2016
Social Welfare Chikballapur District Jobs 2016:
Aspirants who wish to apply for this vacancy should go through its official notification properly for detailed information after that candidate need to apply online application on or before 19th November 2016 and then submit Xerox copies of required documents and print copy of duly filled application form by registered post on or before 21st November 2016. If you have any queries regarding Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016 ask us we will reply with the appropriate answer.
Karnataka BC Welfare Department Recruitment 2016: Backward Class Welfare Department Karnataka has made an announcement to recruit 369 interested qualified candidates for vacant positions for Cook & Assistant Cook. Interested candidates can submit their Karnataka BC Welfare Department Jobs 2016 Online Application Form through its official website, i.e., chikballapur.nic.in. The applicants are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 19th November 2016. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through Karnataka BC Welfare Cook Vacancy Notification 2016 before applying for this post for detailed information regarding this vacancy.
BC Department Jobs Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 369
Name Of Posts:
- Cook – 157 Posts
- Assistant Cook – 212 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Karnataka Backward Class Welfare Department
Official Website: chikaballapur.nic.in
- For Cook – Rs. 10,400-16,400/-
- For Assistant Cook – Rs. 9600/-14500/-
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for this vacancy should possess SSLC with minimum marks or its equivalent from a School/Institute recognized by Government of Karnataka.
Age Limitation: Applicants age should be in between 18-40 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be provided as per Karnataka Government Norms.
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 21st October 2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Application – 19th November 2016
BC Welfare Department Karnataka Jobs 2016: BC Welfare Department Online Application Form: chikaballapur.nic.in
BC Welfare Department Karnataka is about to recruit 369 eligible candidates for Cook, and Assistant Cook posts in its organization. To appear in its selection procedure candidates have to fulfill BC Department Cook Vacancy Eligibility Criteria and then you have to submit online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 19th November 2016. Candidates can submit their online application for BC Department Karnataka Recruitment 2016 through its official website, i.e., chikaballapur.nic.in Procedure to apply online for Karnataka BC Cook Jobs 2016 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access chikaballapur.nic.in
- Then go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a print out of your filled application for future use.
Application Fee: Eligible candidates need to pay as per their category:
- General Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/Women – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: selection of candidates will be based on below mentioned selection process:
- Written Exam.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website.
BC Department Vacancy Notification 2016
Click Here To Apply Online For BC Department Jobs 2016
BC Karnataka Cook Recruitment 2016:
Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through official notification before applying for this vacancy for detailed information. If you meet the eligibility submit your BC Department Vacancy Online Application on or before the closing date of online application submission which is 19th November 2016. After appearing in the selection procedure candidates will get their result on the official website. If you have any queries regarding Karnataka BC Department Jobs 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.