Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017: The Survey Settlement and Land Records Department of Karnataka has dispatched advertisement for 161 various vacant posts of Bandh Peons and Office Peons Positions. Job seekers, but skilled and self-motivated candidates who are searching for Latest Karnataka Land Records Dept Jobs 2017 they can apply online from 11th Sept to 15th October 2017. Candidates can find online Karnataka Land Record Vacancy 2017 Application form at the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria, just for your convenience. You can check all the details of Bhoomi Karnataka Recruitment 2017 from our post or visit the official website.
About Survey Settlement and Land Records Department of Karnataka: Bhoomi- a flagship project of Karnataka State Government, is a Land Records Management System. This project has started in the year 2000. In this project, All the Manual RTCs converted into digitalization and made available to the persons through Kiosk Centers. Under this project, the citizen can directly walk into the application kiosk & apply for mutation by submitting the required documents.
Karnataka Land Records Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name: Survey Settlement and Land Records Department of Karnataka
Number of Posts: 161 vacancies
Official Website: landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs.12500/-24000/-
Post Name: Peon
- Bandh Peon: 151 Vacancies
- Office Peon: 10 Vacancies
Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka Bhoomi Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants need to pass SSLC/ 10th/ Matric from recognized board or University.
- General candidates- Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates- Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years.
- SC/ST candidates- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Notification/Advertisement date- 8th September 2017
- Online application starting date- 11th September 2017
- Online application Last date- 15th October 2017
Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Peon Posts, Karnataka Bhoomi Vacancy 2017
There are a large number of vacancies of 161 Peon posts. Diploma Holder in Land and City stream can also apply for Karnataka Land Records Vacancy 2017. You need to visit the official website of Organization. We are providing some instruction to apply online. Before proceed to fill an application form, applicants should visit the “Atalji Janasnehi Kendra” Located at “Nadakacheri” along with “Aadhaar Card” or “Voter ID”. As per category candidates need to submit the fee and get the “Unique Application ID”.
Steps to fill application form Online
- Go to official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on “Land Peon Selection-2017” from home page
- Another window will open
- You can see Notification and check address details of Nadakacheri Centers from given link
- Login yourself with “Unique Application Id”
- Fill all the required details
- Upload Required documents, image, and signature
- Once check the filled details and click on submit option
- Take a hard copy of application form for further reference
- Rs.300/-: GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category
- Rs.150/- : SC/ST, Cat-1 & Tribal Category
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on written exam and Interview round.
Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Pattern:
- There will be two paper in the exam
- 200 marks for each paper
- Paper- is General and Paper -II is according to concerned subject
- 2 hours time allotted for exam
Karnataka Land Records Peon Result 2017: Result will upload at the official website after completion of selection process.
Karnataka Land Records Jobs 2017
This is the first time that recruitment news has come up for a large number of vacancies from Survey Settlement and Land Records Department of Karnataka. So candidates are very excited about Bhoomi Land Peon Vacancy 2017. They can apply online through the Unique application Id that you can get from Atalji Janasnehi Kendra, Nadakacheri. You can get details of Nadakacheri offices from an official website.