Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Milk Federation has broadcasted an employment notice regarding Karnataka Milk Federation Vacancy 2016 for 92 Assistant Manager, Senior Chemist, Officer, MIS, Technician and various other Posts. Eligible candidates may apply offline on or before last date (30.03.2016) for Karnataka Milk Federation Jobs 2016. This employment notice is against 92 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Account Assistant, Senior Chemist in KMFNandini. For more details about Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 candidates are advised to refer the official notification from kmfnandini.coop.
About Karnataka Milk Federation: KMF is the second largest dairy cooperative in India among the dairy cooperatives. In South India “Nandini” it is the most popular brand in terms of quality and sales. KMF is responsible for the marketing of Milk and Milk Products. It’s Brand name “Nandini” is the household name for Pure and Fresh milk and milk products.
Karnataka Milk Federation Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total no. of Post – 92
Name of Post –
- Laboratory Assistant
- Assistant Manager, Animal Husbandry
- Assistant Manager, Marketing
- Assistant Manager, MIS / Systems
- Technical Officer, Dairy Technology
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Officers
- Administrative Officer
- Chemist Grade I
- Senior Chemist
- Extension Officer
- Assistant Manager, Engineering
- Marketing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Assistant Grade II
- Administrative Assistant Grade II
- Junior System Operator
- Purchase Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Assistant Grade II
- Boiler Attendant
- Professional Coordinator
- Junior Technician
KMF Nandini Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Manager, Animal Husbandry: Graduate in Veterinary Science / Animal Husbandry, M.V.Sc candidates will be preferred
- Assistant Manager, Food and Fodder: Graduate in Agriculture, candidates with M.Sc will be preferred
- Technical Officer, Dairy Technology: Graduate in Dairy Technology / B.Tech in Dairy Technology
- Technical Officer, Engineering: B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical stream
- Marketing Officer: M.B.A. (Marketing), candidate having Diploma in Co-operative Business Management will be preferred
- Social Welfare Officer: Graduate + M.S.W. in HR and PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Extension Officer: Graduate + must be working in Karnataka Milk Federation since 3 years continuously & working as Secretary since last one-year minimum
- Extension Officer Grade III: B.Com or B.B.M. having Diploma in Co-operative Management (Min 6 months)
- Dairy Supervisor Grade II: 3 years full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / E&TE
- Junior System Operator: BCA
- Chemist Grade II: B.Sc (Chemistry / Quality Control)
- Marketing Assistant Grade II: B.B.M. or B.Com + Diploma in Cooperative Business Management
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com
- Junior Technicians: SSLC with ITI in Fitter / Electrician / Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanic with minimum two years experience
- Boiler Attendants: SSLC with 1st Grade Boiler Attendant Course
Age Limit: There are post wise age limits in KMF recruitment. Please refer the official notification.
Salary: Rs.11600/- to Rs.50100/- every month, for post wise pay band details visit the official notification given below. Selected candidates will get the satisfactory pay scale by KMF.
- Last date for the Application Form Receipt – 30th March 2016
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 92 Assistant, Manager, Officer, MIS, Technician Posts
Karnataka Milk Federation Application Process has started, eligible candidates are invited to apply for various posts in KMF. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply offline before 30th March 2016.
Visit the official site and click on “Recruitment” tab. There will be a official notification attached with Application form, download the form and fill it in prescribed manner following the instructions given in official notification, enclose all the Xerox copies of required documents with this application form asked in notification and a DD of application fee in favour of “Managing Director, Tumkur Milk Union Ltd” payable at the following address-
The Managing Director,
Tumkur Co-operative Milk Producers’ Societies’ Union Limited,
Tumkur 572 107,
Karnataka KMF Recruitment 2016Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- in the form of bank DD. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Karnataka KFM Nandini Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Eligible individuals will be selected on the basis of their score obtained in the interview held by Karnataka Milk Federation.
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Result: Result will be declared on official website of KMF. Regularly check the site for latest updates. We’ll also update you when the interview date and result is declared.
Karnataka Milk Federation Jobs 2016
Karnataka KMF Assistant Manager, Senior Chemist etc. is a very good opportunity for residents of Karnataka state. Candidate should ensure the qualification and age criteria before applying. Applications will not be considered applicable if received after 30.03.2016 (05:00 pm). For any type of queries regarding the Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016, you may ask us by commenting at the end of the post.