Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017: The controller of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Bangalore has released KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 401 KAS (Gazetted Probationary) Posts. It is a great opportunity for the eligible applicants those are finding jobs in Karnataka. The last date of fill the online KPSC Job Application Form 2017 is 12 June 2017. Interested applicants are advised to Apply online for Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationary Vacancy 2017 at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Aspirants need to check Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Notification before apply. The other information related to Karnataka Public Service Commission Bharti 2017 are given in the below.
Vacancy in Karnataka PSC 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 401 Vacancies
Name of post: KAS Gazetted Probationary
Salary: Candidates need to check notification for salary details.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have possessed Bachelor’s degree and SSLC/ PUC diploma in respective trades from any recognized university. For more academic qualification details, you may need to check official notifictaion
Age Limitation: Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 35 years.
Important Dates for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017:
- Starting date Karnataka PSC Job Application Form: 12 May 2017
- Last date for KPSC Job Application Form: 12 June 2017
- Payment of Application Fee: 13 June 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 20th August 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 401 Gazetted Probationary posts, KPSC KAS Jobs Notification 2017:
Interested applicants should apply for the Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 on or before the last date that is 12 June 2017. Aspirants may apply online for the KPSC Vacancy 2017 through the use of the official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Eligible applicants should read the Karnataka PSC official notification 2017 which is available on this page as well as on the official website. Applicants may follow the procedural steps to apply online for this vacancy.
How to Apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly applicants required to visit on kpsc.kar.nic.in
- check, the official notification posts wise properly.
- After click on that post, which you want to apply for.
- And click on the Karnataka PSC Online Application Form 2017
- Fill the all mandatory details.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Pay the fees for an application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for the future use.
- For Unreserved aspirants/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST aspirants: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: Applicants selection will be based on the Written Test and Interview.
Karnataka PSC 2017 Result: Those applicants appeared in the selection process they can check the KPSC Result 2017 on the official website.
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017:
In this article, we have updated Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017, the total number of 401 vacancies are given to fill up above mentioned posts, candidates can get latest updates and the current news about recruitment from here. If you find any trouble regarding apply procedure then ask here through the comment.
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Bangalore issued KPSC Vacancy Notification 2017 for 1180 vacancy for the post of Sub-Inspectors and Guards to recruit Men and Women candidates.This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka PSC. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to Apply online for Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment 2017 at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates can fill the online KPSC Application Form 2017 from 28 February 2017 to 30 March 2017 and the KPSC Exam will be held on 30 April 2017 and 7 May 2017. The other details related to KPSC Vacancies 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
- Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- KPSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- KPSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017
- Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Application Fees
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- KPSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
KPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1180 posts
Name of Posts:
- Excise Sub Inspector: 177 Posts
- Excise Guard (Male): 952 Posts
- Excise Guard (Female): 51 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: Kpsc.kar.nic.in
Salary Offered: Please refer official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years.
- Starting date for filling up Online Karnataka PSC Application Form: 28 February 2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30 March 2017
- Last date for Payment of Application fee: 31 March 2017
- KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam 2017 Date: 30 April 2017
- KPSC Excise Guard Exam 2017 Date: 07 May 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 1180 SI, Guard Vacancies, KPSC Jobs 2017, kpsc.kar.nic.in
Candidates preparing for Public Services Examination may check eligibility criteria for KPSC Jobs 2017 and after meeting eligibility norms for this vacancy candidates are invited to submit online application form on between the dates 28 February 2017 to 30 March 2017. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below-given steps to apply online application form for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access kpsc.online-ap1.com.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
- Rs. 300/- for General/OBC category candidates
- Rs.150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates
- Rs.25/- for SC/ ST candidates
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
KPSC Exam Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who are going to fill the application form they can download the admit card from the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Result 2017: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of KPSC.
KPSC Jobs 2017
Those candidates who wish to apply for this KPSC SI Vacancy can do so by submitting their online application form on or before 30 March 2017 which is the last date of application submission. Applicants are advised to apply their online application form on or before the last date because after the last date apply online link will be disabled. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section we will respond you with an appropriate answer.