KPSC Recruitment 2017: There is huge number of employment is offered by the Karnataka Public Service Commission in the form of Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 for 3376 vacancies of Group B & C Posts. All the job seekers who are waiting for a long time for the employments, they have very good opportunity in the form of KPSC Jobs 2017. All the candidates who are eligible & interested in working the department they can fill the online KPSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in till the last date expires that is 24th July 2017. The other details related to the KPSC Group B&C Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
|KPSC Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|KPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process||Check Here|
|Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|Karnataka PSC Jobs Apply Process||Check Here|
|KPSC Vacancy 2017 application fee||Check Here|
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
KPSC Group B & C Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: 3376 Posts
Name of Posts: Group B & C
Group B Posts in Morarji Desai Residential Schools
- Principal in Morarji Desai Residential Schools – 238 + (71 H.K) = 309 Posts
Group C Posts in Morarji Desai Residential Schools
- Kannada Teacher – 221 + (32 H.K) = 253 Posts
- English Teacher – 196 + (92 H.K) = 288 Posts
- Hindi Teacher – 163 + (28 H.K) = 191 Posts
- Maths Teacher – 100 + (65 H.K) = 165 Posts
- Science Teacher – 191 + (80 H.K) = 271 Posts
- Social Science Teacher – 154 + (85 H.K) = 239 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 145 + (44 H.K) = 189 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 197 + (29 H.K) = 226 Posts
- First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 375 + (90 H.K) = 465 Posts
- Wardens – 407 + (110 H.K) = 517 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 179 + (84 H.K) = 263 Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies – 3376 Posts
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in these posts they have to be clear the minimum eligibility criteria, so all the candidates can see the below the given eligibility criteria for the KPSC Vacancy 2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed. For more details refer to detailed notification.
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam that will be taken by the Karnataka Public Commission. So all the candidates are advised to prepare yourself according to the selection process to increase their chances of selection in the KPSC Group B&C Jobs 2017.
- Written Test /Merit List
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 23rd June 2017
- Last Date for submission of online application: 24th July 2017
- Last date for Payment of Application fee: 25th July 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017, Online Application Form
- Firstly applicants required to visit on kpsc.kar.nic.in
- check, the official Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 notification posts wise properly.
- After clicking on that post, which you want to apply for.
- And click on the Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017
- Fill the all mandatory details.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Pay the fees for an application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for the future use.
Karnatka PSC Vacancy 2017 Application Fees
- General category: Rs.300/-
- Reserved category Rs 150/-
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Bangalore issued KPSC Vacancy Notification 2017 for 889 posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer to recruit Men and Women candidates.This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka PSC. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to Apply online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates can fill the online KPSC Jobs 2017 Application Form till the last date expires that is 22nd July 2017. The other details related to KPSC JE Recruitment 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
KPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: Kpsc.kar.nic.in
Total No. of Posts: 889 posts
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 527 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 73 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 246 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 43 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Salary Offered: Please refer official notification.
KPSC Engineers Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Engineers (Civil / Mechanical)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold the Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be the holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE.
Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold the Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years.
KPSC JE Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate is based on Competitive examination and or Interview duly conducted according to WRS Department Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Kar Civil AE JE Vacancy 2017 or WRS Kar Mech AE JE Vacancy 2017 or Water Resources Dept Karnataka Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Karnataka Engineer Vacancy Exam pattern details 2017 or WRS Karnataka Engineer Recruitment selection process details 2017 or WRS Water Resource Karnataka AE JE Vacancy 2017.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Start date for application: 22nd June 2017
- Closing date for application: 22nd July 2017
- The last date for payment of fees: 24th July 2017
- Compulsory Kannada Language Examination: 8th September 2017
- Assistant Engineers (Civil / Mechanical) Exam: 09th September 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) Exam: 10th September 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Candidates need to access kpsc.online-ap1.com.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
- Rs. 300/- for General/OBC category candidates
- Rs.150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates
- Rs.25/- for SC/ ST candidates
KPSC Exam Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who are going to fill the application form they can download the admit card from the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in after the application process is over.
KPSC Result 2017: The Result will be declared after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.