KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently issued an official notification of 1058 vacancies at Assistant Posts. Looking at the number of vacant posts, the Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 seem to be a great opportunity for the local residents to grab a Government Job in Karnataka. The department has already rolled out the application form, which will be available till 07th October 2017. All the desired candidates can pursue the KPSC Jobs 2017 application process via online mode, by accessing its official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission took its roots under the provisions of India on 18th May 1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18th May 1951, was continues as the nucleus of Public Commission Staff. The Office of Central Recruitment Board, which was previously a part of Mysore (Now Karnataka) Government Secretariat followed the Government Secretariat Manual, for office procedures.
KPSC Vacancies 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of Post– First/Second Division Assistant
- No of Vacancies: 1058 Posts
Additional information regarding the new openings are mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|First/Second Division Assistant||1058 Posts||
Karnataka PSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit- 18-35 Years
- Educational Qualification- The appearing candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
Important Dates for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application- 01st September 2017
- Last Date of Online Application- 07th October 2017
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1058 Assistant Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment 2017 is undoubtedly a ravishing option for eligible candidates to grab a highly reputed job opportunity. To apply for the above mentioned posts, all the candidates will have to go through online mode before 07th October 2017. Moreover, every candidate can follow the steps given below to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search the desired job, for which you want to apply.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Fill up the entire application form with genuine details.
- Check the filled details once again and submit it.
- Take a printout of final application form for future references.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Application Fee for KPSC Vacancy 2017: To apply for the above mentioned jobs, a General category candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs 300 as the application fee, whereas, the SC/ST candidates will just have to pay Rs 150 for the same.
Karnataka Assistant Admit Card 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 2017 Hall Ticket can be easily downloaded from the official site of KPSC before 15 days of the exam date. For more details, you can simply check the official website.
Selection Procedure of Karnataka PSC Job 2017
All the appearing candidates will be judged and selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
Help Line/Contact Details for Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Tele. No.- 080-30574957,
Fax N0.- 080-22266481,
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017
Getting a job in the Government Sector is still a dream for millions of eligible youngsters, for which they are also trying their level best to achieve their target. Keeping this in mind, the KPSC Recruitment 2017 has offered a golden opportunity for deserving candidates, by which they can easily make a way to a secure future. All the required information regarding Vacancies at KPSC have already been mentioned above, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the 1430 Vacancies for Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Jobs. Skilled candidates who are eligible for the required qualification and age criteria can apply online for KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. Candidates can request for KPSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form through online mode. All the obsessed candidates can fill the Application Form through the official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in till the last date that is 11th September 2017. Other important details such as Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 are given below, applicants are advised to go through it.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Name of Vacancy: 1430 Posts
Name of Post:
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in General Medicine||257 (126 BL + 131)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in General Medicine from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in General Surgery||101 (12 BL + 89)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in General Surgery from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||167 (6 BL + 161)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a University established by law in India. M.S.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in ENT||59 (6 BL + 53)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Laryngological & Otology from a University established by law in India. M.S||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Dermatology & Venereal Diseases(Skin)||79 (13 BL + 66)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Skin Dermatology & Venereal Diseases from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Anaesthesia||99 (6 BL + 93)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Anaesthesia from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Paediatrician||158 (40 BL + 118)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Child Health from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Ophthalmologist||80 (11 BL + 69)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon||31||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Orthopaedic from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|Sr. Medical Officer / Specialist Radiologist||34 (08 BL + 26)||Should Possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis from a University established by law in India.||Rs.30400 – 51300|
|General Duty Medical Officers||365 (06 BL + 359)||Should Possess MBBS Degree from a University established by Law in India. GDMO recruited under these rules shall work in the rural areas for a minimum period of 6 years||Rs.28100 – 50100|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC MO Recruitment 2017:
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Academic Qualification:
- Candidates should check above given table.
Age Limit: Eligible Candidates age limit is 21 – 42 years for General category, 45 years for the Category-2A,2B,3A & 3B and 47 years for the SC/ST Category.
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Notification Release Date: 5th August 2017
- Application Form will start on: 10th August 2017
- Last date for Apply online: 11th September 2017
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 12th September 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017, KPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017, Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017:
Desirable and Keen candidates can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 by filling the Karnataka PSC Recruitment Application Form 2017 through online from the official website before the last date i.e. 11th September 2017. Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready before filing the online application form while applying KPSC Vacancy 2017. The below steps are given to apply online KPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2017.
Steps to fill the KPSC Application Form 2017:
- First of all, the candidate need to go the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then click on the apply online application form link.
- Fill the required enquiry to get the registration number.
- Then Login your id with registration number and date of birth.
- Read the Instruction carefully and click on Apply Online.
- Fill all required details and upload all the important document.
- Then pay the fees online before the last date and then click on submit button.
- Take the printout of Application Form for future use.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Application Fees:
- Applicant Should be need to Pay Rs. 300/- for General Candidates and Rs. 150 for Category – 2A/2B/3A/3B
- SC/ ST/Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-serviceman/ Applicant are exempted .
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
KPSC Jobs 2017 Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview.
KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued when the application process will over. Candidates can download their Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2017 from the official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PSC Result 2017: Candidates who will appear in the written exam they can check their scorecard at the official website. KPSC Result 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Bangalore issued KPSC Vacancy Notification 2017 for 889 posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer to recruit Men and Women candidates.This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka PSC. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to Apply online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 at kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates can fill the online KPSC Jobs 2017 Application Form till the last date expires that is 22nd July 2017. The other details related to KPSC JE Recruitment 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
KPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: Kpsc.kar.nic.in
Total No. of Posts: 889 posts
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 527 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 73 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 246 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 43 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Salary Offered: Please refer official notification.
KPSC Engineers Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Engineers (Civil / Mechanical)
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold the Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be the holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE.
Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold the Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years.
KPSC JE Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate is based on Competitive examination and or Interview duly conducted according to WRS Department Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Kar Civil AE JE Vacancy 2017 or WRS Kar Mech AE JE Vacancy 2017 or Water Resources Dept Karnataka Engineer Recruitment 2017 or WRS Karnataka Engineer Vacancy Exam pattern details 2017 or WRS Karnataka Engineer Recruitment selection process details 2017 or WRS Water Resource Karnataka AE JE Vacancy 2017.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Start date for application: 22nd June 2017
- Closing date for application: 22nd July 2017
- The last date for payment of fees: 24th July 2017
- Compulsory Kannada Language Examination: 8th September 2017
- Assistant Engineers (Civil / Mechanical) Exam: 09th September 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) Exam: 10th September 2017
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Candidates need to access kpsc.online-ap1.com.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- Rs. 300/- for General/OBC category candidates
- Rs.150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates
- Rs.25/- for SC/ ST candidates
KPSC Exam Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who are going to fill the application form they can download the admit card from the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in after the application process is over.
KPSC Result 2017: The Result will be declared after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.