KCET 2017 Application Form: Karnataka Examination Authority has issued an advertisement that Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2017 is going to be organized on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th May 2017. Those deserving candidates who want to get admission for engineering, pharmacy & architecture etc courses in various reputed colleges of Karnataka state they need to be fill online Karnataka CET Application Form 2017 through the official website kea.kar.nic.in and send it to the given address along with documents. The online apply will be start from the January 2017. In this entrance test, only Karnataka states candidates can apply. All the interested candidates can apply till the February 2017.
Courses Offered Through KCET: B.E./B. Tech, B. Tech with Agriculture Engineering, BAMS, BUMS, BHYS & BHMS, B. Arch, BSc (with specialization in agriculture, forestry, sericulture, agri. Biotech, horticulture, Home science, Agriculture marketing and Co-operation) B. Tech with Food science and Technology, B. V. Sc. & A.H.B. Pharma, 2nd Year BPharma (Lateral Entry) and DPharma. These courses are offered by Government assisted as well as private educational institutions of the state.
KCET Application Form 2017 Details
Name of Authority: Karnataka Common Entrance Test
Conducting Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2017
- For Engineering Programs: 12th or equivalent examination with Physics Mathematics as mandatory subjects and English as language subjects. The candidates must have scored 45% marks in Physics & Mathematics along with any one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics, Computer) and 40% for reserved categories. The appearing applicants of qualifying examination can also apply for KCET 2017.
- For Pharmacy/Science programs: 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as language subjects.The candidates must have scored 50% in PCB group (40% for reserved categories). The appearing applicants of qualifying examination can also apply for KCET 2017.
- For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS: Applicants must have passed 12th Std or an Equivalent with English. Candidate must have minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H: Applicants must have passed 12th Std or an Equivalent with English. Candidate must have minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
Age Bar for KCET Exam 2017: Candidates age should be 17 years and upper age limit is clearly mentioned in the official notification
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Start of application form: Jan 2017
- KCET 2017 Last Date: Feb 2017
- Editing of Online application Form: Feb- March 2017
- Last Date to submit fee in the Bank: Feb 2017
- Karnataka CET Admit Card 2016: April 2017
- KCET 2017 Test Date: 2nd, 3rd & 4th May 2017
- KCET Answer Key Release Date: May 2017
- KCET Result 2017 Declaration Date: June 2017
- KCET 2017 Counseling start: June 2017
KCET 2017 Application Form: Karnataka CET Registration 2017: kea.kar.nic.in
Those who are interested in taking admission in various colleges under the aegis of Karnataka University they need to submit their application in the month of February 2017. They can follow the given procedure to apply for KCET 2017
- Candidates need to access official website kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Click on KCET Application form and fill all the details
- Upload Photo and signature according to given size and ratio.
- Click on submit button after checking the details
- Take hard copy of your application form and keep it safe
- Download the e-challan and submit to the relevant bank
- Attach all the required documents with challan copy and application form and send it to the given address
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
KCET 2017 Application Fee: The Application Fee for KCET 2016 is 650/- and 500/- for SC, ST and other OBC candidates. The application fee can also be paid via Demand Draft or Online Banking.
KCET 2017 Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis their performance in written exam rank in the CET exam.
Karnataka CET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Exam Pattern explains the marking scheme, No. of a question and other relevant information that applicants must know before appearing the examination.
- Question Paper of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics will be each of 60 marks.
- 50 marks of Kannada Language Test will be conducted for Hornadu and Gandinadu Kannadiga Candidates.
- agricultural examination of 200 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Theory Of Equations
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
KCET 2017 Exam Time Table:
KCET Exam 2017 Result: Selected candidates name will be uploaded to the official website and they will be called for the counseling process.
Seat Offered by KCET 2017
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)|
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)|
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)
SM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)|
B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)|
B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)|
Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)|
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Help Line Number: 011-40360360
Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in e-mail: email@example.com.
KCET 2017 Application Form
Karnataka CET Application Form 2017 will be announced in the January 2017, candidates can fill application form from kea.kar.nic.in and send a hard copy to the above given address. candidates can check all detail of KCET 2017 from an official website.