KCET 2018 Application Form: Karnataka Examination Authority has issued short advertisement that Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 is going to be organized on the 18th, 19th and 20th April 2018. Those deserving candidates who want to get admission for engineering, pharmacy & architecture etc courses in various reputed colleges of Karnataka state they need to fill online Karnataka CET Application Form 2018 through the official website kea.kar.nic.in and send it to the given address along with documents. The last date to apply online in between January to March 2018. The exact dates will be announced soon. In this entrance test, only Karnataka states candidates can apply.
Courses Offered Through KCET: B.E./B. Tech, B. Tech with Agriculture Engineering, BAMS, BUMS, BHYS & BHMS, B. Arch, BSc (with specialization in agriculture, forestry, sericulture, agri. Biotech, horticulture, Home science, Agriculture marketing and Co-operation) B. Tech with Food science and Technology, B. V. Sc. & A.H.B. Pharma, 2nd Year BPharma (Lateral Entry) and DPharma. These courses are offered by Government assisted as well as private educational institutions of the state.
What we Provide in this article
- KCET 2018 Short Notification
- KCET Application Form 2018 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2018
- KCET Exam 2018 Important Dates
- Karnataka CET 2018 Apply Process
- KCET 2018 Selection Process
- Karnataka CET 2018 Important Links
KCET 2018 Short Notification
KCET Application Form 2018 Details
- Name of Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Name of Exam: Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka CET 2018
- For Engineering Programs: 12th or equivalent examination with Physics Mathematics as mandatory subjects and English as language subjects. The candidates must have scored 45% marks in Physics & Mathematics along with any one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics, Computer) and 40% for reserved categories. The appearing applicants of qualifying examination can also apply for KCET 2018.
- For Pharmacy/Science programs: 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as language subjects.The candidates must have scored 50% in PCB group (40% for reserved categories). The appearing applicants of qualifying examination can also apply for KCET 2018.
- For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS: Applicants must have passed 12th Std or an Equivalent with English. Candidate must have minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H: Applicants must have passed 12th Std or an Equivalent with English. Candidate must have minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
Age Bar for KCET Exam 2018: Candidates age should be 17 years and upper age limit is clearly mentioned in the official notification
KCET Exam 2018 Important Dates
- Start of application form: January 2018
- KCET 2018 Last Date: March 2018
- Last Date to submit fee in the Bank: March 2018
- Editing of Online application Form: March 2018
- Karnataka CET Admit Card 2018: April 2018
- KCET 2018 Exam date (Biology & Mathematics): 18th April 2018
- KCET Exam date (Physics & Chemistry): 19th April 2018
- Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore): 20th April 2018
- KCET Answer Key Release Date: May 2018
- KCET Result 2018 Declaration Date: Last week of May 2018
- KCET 2018 Counseling start: June 2018
KCET 2018 Application Form: Karnataka CET Registration 2018: kea.kar.nic.in, Online Application
Those who are interested in taking admission in various colleges under the aegis of Karnataka University they need to submit their application in the month of March 2018. They can follow the given procedure to apply for KCET 2018
- Candidates need to access official website kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Click on KCET Application form and fill all the details
- Upload Photo and signature according to given size and ratio.
- Click on submit button after checking the details
- Take hard copy of your application form and keep it safe
- Download the e-challan and submit to the relevant bank
- Attach all the required documents with challan copy and application form and send it to the given address
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
KCET 2018 Application Fee: The Application Fee for KCET 2016 is 650/- and 500/- for SC, ST and other OBC candidates. The application fee can also be paid via Demand Draft or Online Banking.
KCET 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidate will be selected on the basis their performance in written exam rank in the CET exam.
Karnataka CET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Exam Pattern explains the marking scheme, No. of a question and other relevant information that applicants must know before appearing the examination.
- Question Paper of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics will be each of 60 marks.
- 50 marks of Kannada Language Test will be conducted for Hornadu and Gandinadu Kannadiga Candidates.
- agricultural examination of 200 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Theory Of Equations
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
KCET 2018 Exam Time Table:
KCET Exam 2018 Result: Selected candidates name will be uploaded to the official website and they will be called for the counseling process.
Seat Offered by KCET 2018
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||
ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)
SM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||
B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||
B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||
Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||
Karnataka CET 2018 Important Links
KCET Short Notification >> Check here
Karnataka CET 2018 Notification >> Check Here
KCET 2018 Apply Online >> Click Here
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Help Line Number: 011-40360360
Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KCET 2018 Application Form
Karnataka CET Application Form 2018 will be started in the January 2018, candidates can fill application form from kea.kar.nic.in and send a hard copy to the above given address. candidates can check all detail of KCET 2018 from an official website.