KCGMC Recruitment 2017: Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College (KCGMC), Karnal has issued an employment notice regarding the KCGMC Resident Jobs 2017 for recruiting 38 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident/ Demonstrator vacancies in various disciplines on a regular basis. Interested candidates are advised to go through official notification for KCGMC Vacancy 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria details. Applicants may get notification & application form for this vacancy on its official website, i.e., kcgmckarnal.org. Candidates are advised to submit their duly filled application form on or before 20th February 2017 which is the last date of application submission.
About KCGMC: Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College is situated in Karnal of Haryana. Govt. of Haryana established this college in the loving memory of Kalpana Chawla, the famous astronaut. The medical college is built on 60 acres of land in the city. This state of Art hospital of Haryana is equipped with 500 bedded centrally Air conditioned facility.
KCGMC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College
Official Website: kcgmckarnal.org
No. of Posts: 38 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
- Senior Resident/ Demonstrator: 25 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Pay-Scale: As per KCGMC norms
- Candidates should M.D./ M.S in relevant discipline for Post Professor and Associate Professor
- M.D./ M.S/ M.Sc. with Ph.D. in relevant discipline for Post Assistant Professor.
- MBBS/ M.Sc. in relevant discipline from any Institution/ University recognized by MCI, registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act for Post Senior Resident/ Demonstrator with relevant experience.
- Candidates age limit should be 62 years maximum for Post of Professor
- Candidate age from 25 – 50 years for other posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 February 2017 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for Remote Areas: 25 February 2017 by 05:00 PM.
KCGMC Recruitment 2017: Download Application Form for 38 Faculty Posts: kcgmckarnal.org:
Applications are invited by the KCGMC, Karnal, Haryana for 38 Posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Other vacancies. Candidates need to submit their duly filled application form along with all required documents on or before 20th February 2017. Applications for this vacancy are accepted only through registered post application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Steps to apply for KCGMC Vacancy 2017 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.kcgmckarnal.org.in
- Go through its official notification.
- Download application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents & IPO (Indian Postal Order) along with duly filled application form and send it to the below given postal address.
Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
1st Floor, above Trauma Centre Building
Application Fee: General category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and Reserved category candidate need to pay Rs. 125/- for IPO (Indian Postal Order) in favor of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical college
Selection Process: Eligible candidates would be selected through the Interview process.
KCGMC Result 2017: Result would be uploaded on the official site of KCGMC Medical College after interview round. Visit the official site regularly.
KCGMC Recruitment 2017: Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College(KCGMC), Karnal has updated a notification for the recruitment of 26 Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Demonstrator vacancies on the short term tenure basis through KCGMC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates may walk in interview for recruitment on every Thursday from 11:00 am from 11.01.2017. Candidates are suggested to check all the eligibility criteria from the official website kcgmckarnal.org/. Other details for KGMC Sr Residents Jobs 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fees & how to apply are given below.
KCGMC 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organization:
Total No. of Posts: 26 vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident: 17 Posts
- Junior Resident: 07 Posts
- Demonstrator: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KCGMC 2017
- Candidates should be MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI and MD/ MS Degree or equivalent from University or Board by MCI/ DCI for Post Senior Resident
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI for Post Demonstrator
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI for Post Junior Resident and Must be registered under the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Age Limit: The Candidate age limit should be in between 22 – 40 years
- Date & Time of Interview for Recruitment: Every Thursday at 11:00 AM from 11.02.2017
NOTE: The mentioned posts are vacant as on dated 11.01.2017
KCGMC Recruitment 2017, 26 Sr/Jr Residents Posts, KCGMC Jobs 2017
There are 26 vacancies for Sr/Jr Residents Vacancies in the KCGMC Recruitment 2017. Those who are looking for a job in this organization they need to send prescribed application form at the given address on or before the last date. You may check the applying method from here.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may walk in for an interview with the original and attested copies of all educational certificates and other relevant documents on Every Thursday from 11:00 AM.
Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College, Karnal.
Application Fee: The candidates should submit application form along with IPO (Indian Postal Order) of Rs’ 5oo/-
(Rs. goo/- for reserved category) in favor of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College,
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
KCGMC Faculty Jobs 2017:
Govt. Medical College of Karnal, named after Kalpana Chawla is recruiting 26 Residents posts. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can send their duly filled application form on or before the last date of application submission. If you have any queries regarding KCGMC Resident Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.