Keltron Recruitment 2018: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has made an announcement to recruit 64 eligible candidates for Assistant Manager, Technical Assistant and Engineer Posts on contractual basis for its new project National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC). Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through KELTRON Vacancy Notification 2018 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th May 2018. Online Application form and notification for KELTRON Jobs 2018 are available on the official website of KELTRON, i.e., keltron.org.
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is an electronic enterprise situated in Kerala, India. It was founded in 1973 by K. P. P. Nambiar. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to support youth to develop skills in fields like IT, ITeS and Computer Education.
Keltron Vacancy 2018 Complete Details:
Employment Type: Full time
Total Posts: 64 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Manager: 02
- Assistant Manager: 04
- Assistant Manager: 01
- Senior Engineer: 06
- Engineer: 17
- Technical Assistant: 30
- Senior Officer (Finance): 01
- Officer (Finance): 01
- Deputy Officer (Finance): 01
- Operator: 01
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual
Organization Name: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Official Website: keltron.org
Keltron Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 36 years.
- Deputy Manager: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65% marks.
- Technical Assistant: Three year full time Diploma in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Hardware Maintenance/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumenation/ Electrical Engineering.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th May 2018
Keltron Recruitment 2018, Online Apply for 64 Assistant, Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts, Keltron Jobs 2018, keltron.org
Those candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka have golden opportunity to apply for Keltron Operator Jobs 2018. Before applying for this post candidates are advised to go through official notification properly and only those candidates are invited to apply who meet its eligibility criteria. Candidates may follow below-given steps to apply online for KELTRON Vacancy 2018.
Steps to Apply Online for KELTRON Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, access to the Official Website, i.e., keltron.org
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- And then, Take the Print Out of the application form.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- ST/ SC: Free of cost
Keltron Jobs 2018 Selection procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test/Interview.
Keltron Recruitment 2018 Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Keltron, i.e., keltron.org.
Notification for KELTRON Jobs 2018 >> Check Here
Click Here to Apply for KELTRON Vacancy 2018 >> Click Here
Keltron Operator Jobs 2018
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is about to hire 19 candidates for the post of Operator, Engineer & Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates have to submit the Keltron Vacancy 2018 Online Application Form till the last date 15th May 2018. If the applicants facing any difficulties while applying for the Keltron Recruitment 2018, they can ask us their issues by commenting at the end of the given post.