Keltron Recruitment 2017: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has made an announcement to recruit 19 eligible candidates for Operator, Technical Assistant and Engineer Posts on contractual basis for its new project National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC). Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through KELTRON Vacancy Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 20th January 2017. Online Application form and notification for KELTRON Jobs 2017 are available on the official website of KELTRON, i.e., keltron.org.
Keltron Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total Posts: 19 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Operator: 12 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Engineer: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual
Organization Name: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Official Website: keltron.org
- Operator: Rs.9860 – 11000/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.10600 – 13500/-
- Engineer: Rs.16500 – 23500/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 36 years.
- Operator: ITI in Electronics/Electrical/ Fitter with 60% marks
- For Engineer: To apply for this post candidates should have completed B.Tech/BE/MCA.
- For Technical Assistant: To apply for this post candidates should have completed Three-year full-time Diploma in Engineering.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2017
Keltron Recruitment 2017, Online Apply for 19 Operator, Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts, Keltron Jobs 2017, keltron.org
Those candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka have golden opportunity to apply for Keltron Operator Jobs 2017. Before applying for this post candidates are advised to go through official notification properly and only those candidates are invited to apply who meet its eligibility criteria. Candidates may follow below-given steps to apply online for KELTRON Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply Online for KELTRON Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, access to the Official Website, i.e., keltron.org
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- And then, Take the Print Out of the application form.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- ST/ SC: Free of cost
Keltron Jobs 2017 Selection procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test/Interview.
Keltron Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Keltron, i.e., keltron.org.
Keltron Operator Jobs 2017
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is about to hire 19 candidates for the post of Operator, Engineer & Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates have to submit the Keltron Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form till 20th January 2017. If the applicants facing any difficulties while applying for the Keltron Recruitment 2017, they can ask us their issues by commenting at the end of the given post.