Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card: The Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment Board released employment notification for 594 posts for Postman for the year 2017. Applicants who had applied for Kerala Postal Jobs 2017, they can download Kerala Postal Office Hall Tickets 2017. Kerala Postal Circle written examination will be conducted on 09 April 2017 (Rescheduled on 7 May). Kerala Post Office Admit card 2017 has been released on before 10-25 days before the examination from the official website at keralapost.gov.in More details regarding Kerala Postal Admit card 2017 are mentioned below.
Check>> Kerala Post Office Recruitment
About Kerala Postal Circle: Kerala Postal And Telegraph Circle was established on July 12, 1961. The formation of Separate circle takes place in 1961 for the state of Kerala. The development of Post & Telegraph service become a more popular. From 25 February 1965, The circle was upgraded into major circle and placed under the charge of Postmaster General. The Anchal Service was meant for the communication within the State only. Indian P And T Department also had its Posts & Telegraph Office in these States. Consequent on the integration of Anchal Service, all the then existing Anchal Offices were either amalgamated to nearby Indian Post Office And re-designated as Post Offices in the same location.
Complete Details for Kerala Postal Circle Postman Admit Card 2017:
|Number of Posts||594|
|Name of Posts||Postman & mail guard|
|Job Category||Indian Post|
Important Dates for Kerala Postal Circle Jobs 2017:
- Start date of Submit application form: 16th January 2017
- Last date of the application submission: 14th February 2017
- Application / Exam Fee in post offices having E-payment Facility in Kerala: till 17th FEB
- Date of release Kerala Postal exam admit card: 3rd week of March 2017 (tentative)
- Kerala Post mail guard/Postman Exam date: 9 April 2017 (Rescheduled on 7 May)
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017, Download Kerala Post Postman Exam Hall Ticket 2017, keralapost.gov.in
Applied Candidates can download Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 from the official website is keralapost.gov.in on or before 10-20 days before the examination. Admit Card is necessary for candidates on the examination center to have appeared in written examination. Candidates may follow below-given step to Download Kerala Post office Admit card 2017.
How to Download Kerala Postal Circle POSTMAN Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates need to access keralapost.gov.in
- Click on Kerala Postman Admit Card 2017.
- Enter Your name, Roll Number, Application Id and Date OF Birth & Click on show Admit Card
- Finally, your Kerala post Office Admit Card will be displayed on screen.
- Take a print out of Admit card to appear in the Exam.
Kerala Postal Circle Postman Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates are advised to check official website of Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment Board, i.e., keralapost.gov.in on the regular basis because the board has been released Kerala post admit card 2017. If you have any queries regarding Kerala Post Hall Ticket 2017, you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.