Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: Kerala Public Service Commission has come up with 69 vacancies for the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts to recruit well skilled and motivated candidates. Those candidates who want to build their career as a Teacher they can apply online for Kerala PSC Teaching Vacancies 2017. You can fill online Kerala PSC Application Form from the official website keralapsc.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested in this job they can submit the application online till the last date that is 17 May 2017. Applicants need to check Kerala PSC Jobs 2017 Notification properly before applying for this vacancy for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details. More details regarding Kerala PSC Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Kerala PSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2017
- Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Kerala PSC Non-Teaching 2017 Selection Process
- Public PSC Teaching Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Kerala PSC Teaching Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Recruitment Authority: Kerala Public Service Commission
Apply Mode: Online
Official website: keralapsc.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification.
Total No. of Vacancies: 69 posts
Name of Posts: Teaching & Non-teaching Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics||11 Posts|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce||02 Posts|
|Non-Vocational Teacher in English (Junior)||01 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician Grade II||20 Posts|
|Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship:||04 Posts|
|Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II||03 Posts|
|Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics||01 Posts|
|Lecturer in Philosophy||01 Posts|
|Lecturer in Physical Education||01 Posts|
|Lecturer in Urdu||02 Posts|
|Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics||01 Posts|
|Dairy Extension Officer||01 Posts|
|Dental Hygienist||11 Posts|
|Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)||02 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician Gr-II||01 Posts|
|Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda)||02 Posts|
|Tractor Driver||01 Posts|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in concerned sucject with minimum 50% marks. B.ed in concerned subject and passed State Eligibility Test. You may check posts wise academic qualification from the official advertisement.
Age Limit: Candidates can check age criteria post wise from official notification.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise detailed information on Educational and Age Limit details.
- Advertisement Date: 17 April 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 May 2017
- Closing date for downloading admit card: up to 15 days from 17 May
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 69 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies in Kerala PSC 2017, keralapsc.gov.in
Candidates preparing for PSC Exams have golden opportunity to apply online application for 69 posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching staff in Kerala PSC Vacancy 2017. Last Date to submit online application is 17 May 2017 candidates are advised to submit their application on or before this date because after this date apply online link will be disabled. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs 2017.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to access keralapsc.gov.in.
- Check the official notification properly.
- Select the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit the online application.
- Take a printout of online filled application for future references.
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to refer official notification for application fee details.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written/OMR Test.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of KPSC, i.e., keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting online application from interested and eligible candidates on or before 17 May 2017 through online mode only, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section.