KLSAT Admit Card 2018 – KIIT University Exam Admit Card

By | December 24, 2017

KLSAT 2018 Admit Card:-  The KIIT University is going to conducted KLSAT Examination in April 2018. Those who have applied for KLSAT Exam, they need to download admit card from the official website www.kls.ac.in. Candidates can download their KLSAT exam admit card in the month of March to exam date. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University which is shortly known as KIIT has conduct an KLSAT entrance exam is held to take admission into Undergraduate law courses kind BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB.

KLSAT Admit Card 2018

KLSAT is a computer based test for admitting the qualifying students who are interested in the undergraduate law courses for the academic year 2018. The KLSAT entrance test will be of two hours duration. The test will consist of multiple choice questions and short answer type questions to test: Legal Acumen, Linguistic Skills, Logistics, Analytical Reasoning, Mathematical and Numerical Ability and General Knowledge.  70% of the questions will be of multiple choice types and the remaining 30% will be of the short answer type.

The KLSAT 2018 Admit Card will be made available on the website of the exam in the month of March 2018 for the exam candidates. The admit cards are to be downloaded from the official website and brought to the test centre on the day of the examination.

KLSAT Admit Card 2018:-

KLSAT Admit Card is soon available at www.kls.ac.in.KLSAT Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held in April 2018. So you have to download their admit card in March 2018. Huge numbers of candidates have applied for this exam.

Download KLSAT Exam Admit Card 2018:

  • Log on to the official website www.kls.ac.in
  • Then click on the link careers
  • Now find the login link & click on it
  • Enter all details like registration number and date of birth
  • Click on submit button
  • Now admit card will be display on your computer screen
  • Download KLSAT Exam admit card and take it on exam hall.

KLSAT Exam Admit Card 2018:-

KLSAT Exam is going to held on 26th April 2018 & 27th April 2018, candidates who have applied for this exam, they must have to download their hall ticket.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *