Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: Recruitment Board of Kolkata Police has released 344 Security Personnel Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for vacancy in Police Department of Kolkata they can submit duly filled application form till the last date 6th June 2018. You can find Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 Application Form at the official portal kolkatapolice.gov.in. This is purely contract based job for one year. Those who are interested in Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 they need to check all the details such important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Kolkata Police Force is one amongst the six police forces in the West Bengal. The major tasks of Kolkata Police is of Policing the Kolkata Metropolitan area. Their responsibilities include maintaining law and order in the city, management of traffic, detecting crimes and preventing them. Kolkata Police has 8 divisions with the coverage of 69 Police Stations, as per the data of 2014. Now he government of West Bengal has asked the Additional Commissioner of Police to add up the numbers of Civic Volunteers for the safety and well being of the civilians in the state.
Kolkata Police Security Personnel Vacancy 2018 Details
Number of Posts: Security Personnel
Name of Post: 344
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Site: kolkatapolice.gov.in
Terms of Engagement: Purely on contractual basis for a period of 01 (one) year
Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Candidates should Class-VIII pass for applying this posts.
Age limit: is 20 – 50 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 22nd May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 6th June 2018
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018, 344 Vacancies
The eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format to be downloaded from Kolkata Police Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in or to be collected from the office of the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Enforcement Branch, 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata – 700016, in person.
The application should contain the following documents:
- Self attested copy of proof of address (Voter ID Card / Aadhaar Card/ e-Aadhaar Card with photograph/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Pass book/ Electric Bill/ Telephone Bill).
- A copy of recent passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm), self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of proof of age (Birth Certificate/ Pan Card/ School leaving certificate/ Admit card of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Self attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification.
- Self attested copies of certificates of extracurricular activities, if any.
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate.
The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by post or any other means) in the DROP BOX kept, in the Following Police Stations
- Tala PS
- Jorabagan PS
- Cossipore PS
- Entally PS
- Phoolbagan PS
- Beliaghata PS
- Bowbazar PS
- Muchipara PS
- Bhawanipur PS
- Beniapukur PS
- Jadavpur PS
- Netaji Nagar PS
- Parnasree PS
- Sharsuna PS
- Nadial PS
Official Notification + Apply Form >> Click Here
Selection Process: : The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview carrying 50 marks on current affairs, aptitude for security work, mental alertness and special skills (games and sports, NCC, Boy scouts, NSS, Civil Defence, Civic Volunteers and Disaster Management Duties). After the Interview a merit list of provisionally selected candidates will be prepared.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Police will be released Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 Notification for 195 posts of Civic Volunteers. Those candidates who want to serve their nation on the behalf of Kolkata Police they need to send Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 Application at the official site kolkatapolice.gov.in. The Official Advertisement for the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 has been published and the candidates can apply for the post of Civic Volunteers till the last date i.e. 30th May 2018.
Kolkata Police Vacancies 2018 Details
Name of Department: Kolkata Police Force
Post Name: Civic Volunteers
Number of Posts: 195
Official Website: kolkatapolice.gov.in
Job Location: Kolkata Metropolitan Area
|Department in Unit||No of Posts|
|Detective Department, Kolkata Police||60|
|Kolkata Police Dog Squad||10|
|Kolkata Mounted Police||10|
|Police Housing Estate||70|
|Kolkata Police Sports Section||25|
|East Division, Kolkata Police||20|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification: Class VIII from recognized Board/ Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum Age of candidate must be 20 and Maximum Age is 60.
- He/she should not have any crime record in any police station.
- He/she should be physically and mentally fit.
Kolkata Police 2018 Selection Process: The Candidates will have to undergo the process of an interview by the Selection Committee. And after the selection procedure, they will have two weeks of training course. The selected candidates will be inducted and deployed in various units of Kolkata Armed Police.
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Official Announcement was made on: 22nd May 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 30th May 2018
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Civic Volunteer Vacancies
Candidates who have to apply for the Civic Volunteer post can follow the below given steps to fill the application effectively.
- The format of application which is prescribed by the department is attached with the official notification, for which the link is given below.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the Format and print a hard copy on A4 Size paper.
- Fill in the required information as asked in the form.
- Attach the documents asked in form/ official notification.
- Be careful that there is no online application form available and you can’t post this application. You need to submit it personally in the DROP BOX kept in the given address.
- Superscribe the envelop containing the application as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”.
Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 Important Link
Official Notification + Application Form >> Click Here
Kolkata Police Jobs 2018
This can be the best ever opportunity for the youngsters to grab a government job where they can use their energy to serve the nation. A Civic Volunteer is someone who protect the citizens and keep the city safe from crimes and criminals. So, step out and don’t miss the chance. All the details regarding the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply for the post are shared to you in this article. In case of any questions, please ask us in the comments section below.