Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017: Kolkata Police has released Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 Notification for 50 posts of Civic Volunteers. Those candidates who want to serve their nation on the behalf of Kolkata Police they need to send Kolkata Police Jobs 2017 Application at the official site kolkatapolice.gov.in. The Official Advertisement for the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 has been published on 28th November 2017 and the candidates can apply for the post of Civic Volunteers till 10th December 2017.
Kolkata Police Force is one amongst the six police forces in the West Bengal. The major tasks of Kolkata Police is of Policing the Kolkata Metropolitan area. Their responsibilities include maintaining law and order in the city, management of traffic, detecting crimes and preventing them. Kolkata Police has 8 divisions with the coverage of 69 Police Stations, as per the data of 2014. Now he government of West Bengal has asked the Additional Commissioner of Police to add up the numbers of Civic Volunteers for the safety and well being of the civilians in the state.
Kolkata Police Vacancies 2017 Details
Name of Department: Kolkata Police Force
Post Name: Civic Volunteers
Number of Posts: 50
Official Website: kolkatapolice.gov.in
Job Location: Kolkata Metropolitan Area
For the details regarding Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Salary, please refer to the official notification.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification: Class VIII
Age Limit: Minimum Age of candidate must be 20 and Maximum Age is 60.
- He/she should not have any crime record in any police station.
- He/she should be physically and mentally fit.
Kolkata Police 2017 Selection Process: The Candidates will have to undergo the process of an interview by the Selection Committee. And after the selection procedure, they will have two weeks of training course. The selected candidates will be inducted and deployed in various units of Kolkata Armed Police.
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Official Announcement was made on: 28th November 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 10th December 2017
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Civic Volunteer Vacancies
Candidates who have to apply for the Civic Volunteer post can follow the below given steps to fill the application effectively.
- The format of application which is prescribed by the department is attached with the official notification, for which the link is given below.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the Format and print a hard copy on A4 Size paper.
- Fill in the required information as asked in the form.
- Attach the documents asked in form/ official notification.
- Be careful that there is no online application form available and you can’t post this application. You need to submit it personally in the DROP BOX kept in the given address.
- Superscribe the envelop containing the application as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”.
Body Guard Lines, 7,
D.H. Road, Alipore,
Kolkata – 700027.
Kolkata Police Jobs 2017 Important Link
Official Notification + Application Form >> Click Here
Kolkata Police Jobs 2017
This can be the best ever opportunity for the youngsters to grab a government job where they can use their energy to serve the nation. A Civic Volunteer is someone who protect the citizens and keep the city safe from crimes and criminals. So, step out and don’t miss the chance. All the details regarding the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply for the post are shared to you in this article. In case of any questions, please ask us in the comments section below.