KPCL Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, this is to inform you all that Karnataka Power Corporation Limited(KPCL) has issued advertisement to recruit 108 Posts of Driver in Non-Local Hyderabad Karnataka & Hyderabad Karnataka Department. Job Seekers needs to utilize this opportunity of KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017. KPCL is welcoming online application from willing candidates to fill the KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can submit the online form through the official website karnatakapower.com till 21st October 2017. Candidates are instructed that don’t submit the incomplete application form after the last date; it will not be applicable. Other important details for KPCL Jobs 2017 you can check in this article.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (or KPCL) is a company owned by the government of Karnataka and is engaged in the Service of generating electrical power in the state of Karnataka in India. The modes for generation of electric power are hydro electric, thermal and diesel. The company was started on 20.07.1970 due to a vision of the Karnataka government for separate entities for generation and distribution of electric power. This was done, long before world bank dictated power sector reforms were initiated in early 21st century in India.
KPCL Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
Number of Posts: 108 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of Posts:
Hyderabad Karnataka (HK) Region-RTPS/BPTS/YTPS: 29 posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|WF – Operative (Driver)||28|
|WF – Asst. Operative (Driver)||01|
Non-Hyderabad Karnataka (NHK) Region- Hydel & other projects: 79 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|WF – Operative (Driver)||70|
|WF – Asst. Operative (Driver)||09|
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification:
- WF – Operative (Driver): SSLC/ Equivalent, Licence of HMV & 2 Years experience of Driving Heavy vehicle in Public/ Private Companies/ Firm.
- WF – Asst. Operative (Driver): Candidate should have passed SSLC/ Equivalent, Licence of HMV & 2 Years experience of Driving Light vehicle in Public/ Private Companies/ Firm.
- General Aspirants: 35 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 40 years
- Other Backwards Classes: 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 years
KPCL Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21st September 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st October 2017
- Last Date to Submit application charges: 24th October 2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017, 108 Driver Jobs, KPCL Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online
Eligible and interested applicants can fill online Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2017 online application form by using KPCL official website. All the candidates can grab this opportunity through the below links provided. All candidates are requested to keep ready their all important documents before going to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017. Below steps are provided to how to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017.
Steps to fill the KPCL Driver Jobs 2017 Online Application:
- Firstly, Visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read guidelines before filling KPCL online form
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button
- Now online application process completed
- Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing cha
- rges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for: i. Ex-servicemen; ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action;
KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Official Notification for HK >> Check Here
Official Notification for NHK >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here – From 21st Sept
KPCL Driver Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds taken by the organization.
- a) Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy.
- b) Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Practical tests.
Practical Test: Practical Tests for 100 marks will be conducted. Applicants are required to secure 50 marks (for SC/ST-40 marks) to get qualified for further process of recruitment. Date and Venue of Practical Tests will be intimated later.
KPCL Admit Card: The admit card of KPCL Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
KPCL Result 2017: The result of KPCL Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
KPCL Driver Jobs 2017
The KPCL invites online application form for 108 Vacancies of Driver posts. Interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 till the last date 21st October 2017. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Jobs 2017, you can comment below. We will give you the response as soon as possible.
KPCL Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites online application form for filling up 85 Boiler Attendant Gr-II for its Power Projects / Stations. Candidates can apply online for KPCL Vacancy 2017 application form through the KPCL official website karnatakapower.com till last date. More details regarding to the KPCL assistant recruitment 2017 like age, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee, KPCL online application form etc are mentioned below.
KPCL Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of the posts: 85 posts
Name of the posts: Boiler Attendant Gr-II
KPCL Assistant Pay-scale (Salary): Rs. 9540-27455/- per month.
KPCL Assistant Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years. Check upper age limit by category wise below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman : 10 years
KPCL Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- KPCL Online Apply started from: Update soon
- KPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017 last date: Update soon
- KPCL Assistant exam date: Coming Soon
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form – KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2017 Online Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can fill KPCL Recruitment 2017 online application form by using KPCL official website. The KPCL official web portal is www.karnatakapower.com. KPCL assistant recruitment 2017 Online application form will be filled between starting and last date. Follow the below given steps to apply for KPCL Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply for KPCL Jobs 2017?
- Applicants are need to visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the notification and read guidelines before filling the KPCL Online form
- Click the below given notification link to read KPCL Job advertisement in English.
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Check the details and click on submit button
- Now KPCL online application process completed
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- General and OBC: Candidates need to pay 200/- application fee and 15/- postal service charges
- SC/ST Cat-I: need to pay Rs. 100/- application fee plus postal service charge of Rs. 15/-.
- Ex-Serviceman & PwD : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- for Processing Charge + Rs. 15/- Postal Service Charge).
Check KPCL Official Notification (Kannada)
Click here for Apply Online
KPCL Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Selection will be based on total percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., SSLC or Equivalent.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Vacancy Result: Candidates who applied for this KPCL Jobs 2017, they will be able soon for checking KPCL result 2017. KPCL Merit list will be prepared by the KPCL and will be uploaded online at karnatakapower.com
KPCL Jobs 2017 Boiler Attendant Vacancy
The KPCL invites online application form for 85 Boiler Attendant Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for KPCL Recruitment 2017 till the last date. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2017, you can comment below.