KPCL Recruitment 201: Hey Guys, this is to inform you all that Karnataka Power Corporation Limited(KPCL) has issued advertisement to recruit 108 Posts of Driver in Non-Local Hyderabad Karnataka & Hyderabad Karnataka Department. Job Seekers needs to utilize this opportunity of KPCL Driver Vacancy 2018. KPCL is welcoming online application from willing candidates to fill the KPCL Driver Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can submit the online form through the official website karnatakapower.com till the last date. Candidates are instructed that don’t submit the incomplete application form after the last date; it will not be applicable. Other important details for KPCL Jobs 2018 you can check in this article.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (or KPCL) is a company owned by the government of Karnataka and is engaged in the Service of generating electrical power in the state of Karnataka in India. The modes for generation of electric power are hydro electric, thermal and diesel. The company was started on 20.07.1970 due to a vision of the Karnataka government for separate entities for generation and distribution of electric power. This was done, long before world bank dictated power sector reforms were initiated in early 21st century in India.
KPCL Vacancy 2018 Details
Department Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
Number of Posts: update soon
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of Posts:
Hyderabad Karnataka (HK) Region-RTPS/BPTS/YTPS: 29 posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|WF – Operative (Driver)||28|
|WF – Asst. Operative (Driver)||01|
Non-Hyderabad Karnataka (NHK) Region- Hydel & other projects: 79 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|WF – Operative (Driver)||70|
|WF – Asst. Operative (Driver)||09|
KPCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
KPCL Driver Vacancy 2018 Educational Qualification:
- WF – Operative (Driver): SSLC/ Equivalent, Licence of HMV & 2 Years experience of Driving Heavy vehicle in Public/ Private Companies/ Firm.
- WF – Asst. Operative (Driver): Candidate should have passed SSLC/ Equivalent, Licence of HMV & 2 Years experience of Driving Light vehicle in Public/ Private Companies/ Firm.
- General Aspirants: 35 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 40 years
- Other Backwards Classes: 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 years
KPCL Driver Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit application charges: Update Soon
KPCL Recruitment 2018, Driver Bharti, KPCL Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online
Eligible and interested applicants can fill online Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2018 online application form by using KPCL official website. All the candidates can grab this opportunity through the below links provided. All candidates are requested to keep ready their all important documents before going to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2018. Below steps are provided to how to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2018.
Steps to fill the KPCL Driver Jobs 2018 Online Application:
- Firstly, Visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read guidelines before filling KPCL online form
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button
- Now online application process completed
- Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing cha
- rges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for: i. Ex-servicemen; ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action;
KPCL Driver Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Notification for HK >> Check Here
Official Notification for NHK >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
KPCL Driver Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds taken by the organization.
- a) Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy.
- b) Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Practical tests.
Practical Test: Practical Tests for 100 marks will be conducted. Applicants are required to secure 50 marks (for SC/ST-40 marks) to get qualified for further process of recruitment. Date and Venue of Practical Tests will be intimated later.
KPCL Admit Card: The admit card of KPCL Vacancy 2018 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
KPCL Result 2018: The result of KPCL Recruitment 2018 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
KPCL Driver Jobs 2018
The KPCL invites online application form for various Vacancies of Driver. Interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 till the last date. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Jobs 2018, you can comment below. We will give you the response as soon as possible.