KPCL Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, this is to inform you all that Karnataka Power Corporation Limited(KPCL) has issued advertisement to recruit 486 Posts of Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Chemist & other posts in NHK & HK Department. Job Seekers needs to utilize this opportunity of KPCL Vacancy 2017. KPCL is welcoming online application from willing candidates to fill the KPCL AE Requirement 2017. Aspirants can submit the form through the official website karnatakapower.com/ till 18th August 2017. Candidates are instructed that don’t submit the incomplete application form after the last date; it will not be applicable. Other important details for KPCL Jobs 2017 you can check in this article.
KPCL Vacancies 2017 Details
Department Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
Number of Posts: 486 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of Posts:
Hyderabad Karnataka (HK) Region-RTPS/BPTS/YTPS: 348 post
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Non-Hyderabad Karnataka (NHK) Region- Hydel & other projects: 138
|Post Name||No. of Post|
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Engineers (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation): candidates who are going to apply they must possess A degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University as the minimum qualifications.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical): Candidate should have three years Diploma in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Chemist: Candidate should have Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- For Chemical Supervisor: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University. For more details check the official notification which is given below of this page.
- General Aspirants: 35 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 40 years
- Other Backwards Classes: 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 years
KPCL AE Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds taken by the organization.
- Written Test
- Kannad Knowledge Test
- Document Verification
KPCL Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 20th July 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th August 2017
KPCL Recruitment 2017, 486 KPCL AE Jobs 2017, KPCL Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
Eligible and interested applicants can fill Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2017 online application form by using KPCL official website. All the candidates can grab this opportunity through the below links provided. All candidates are requested to keep ready their all important documents before going to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017. Below steps are provided to how to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017.
Steps to fill the KPCL Jobs 2017 Application:
- Firstly, Visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read guidelines before filling KPCL online form
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button
- Now online application process completed
- For General Category: Rs. 500/- only
- For SC/ ST and CAT I Category: Rs. 250/- only
- For Ex Serviceman Category: Rs. 50/- only
KPCL Admit Card: The admit card of KPCL Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
KPCL Result: The result of KPCL Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
KPCL Jobs 2017
The KPCL invites online application form for 486 Vacancies of AE, JE & Chemists posts. Interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 till the last date 18th August 2017. If you have any query regarding this KPCL AE Jobs 2017, you can comment below. We will give you the response as soon as possible.
KPCL Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites online application form for filling up 85 Boiler Attendant Gr-II for its Power Projects / Stations. Candidates can apply online for KPCL Vacancy 2016 application form through the KPCL official website karnatakapower.com from 29th September to 24 October 2016. More details regarding to the KPCL assistant recruitment 2016 like age, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee, KPCL online application form etc are mentioned below.
KPCL Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 85 posts
Name of the posts: Boiler Attendant Gr-II
KPCL Assistant Pay-scale (Salary): Rs. 9540-27455/- per month.
KPCL Assistant Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years. Check upper age limit by category wise below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman : 10 years
KPCL Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- KPCL Online Apply started from: 29th September 2016
- KPCL Assistant Recruitment 2016 last date: 24th October 2016
- KPCL Assistant exam date: Coming Soon
KPCL Recruitment 2016 Application Form – KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016 Online Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can fill KPCL Recruitment 2016 online application form by using KPCL official website. The KPCL official web portal is www.karnatakapower.com. KPCL assistant recruitment 2016 Online application form will be filled between29th September to 24th October 2016. Follow the below given steps to apply for KPCL Vacancy 2016.
How to Apply for KPCL Jobs 2016?
- Applicants are need to visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the notification and read guidelines before filling the KPCL Online form
- Click the below given notification link to read KPCL Job advertisement in English.
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Check the details and click on submit button
- Now KPCL online application process completed
KPCL Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- General and OBC: Candidates need to pay 200/- application fee and 15/- postal service charges
- SC/ST Cat-I: need to pay Rs. 100/- application fee plus postal service charge of Rs. 15/-.
- Ex-Serviceman & PwD : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- for Processing Charge + Rs. 15/- Postal Service Charge).
KPCL Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Selection will be based on total percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., SSLC or Equivalent.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Vacancy Result: Candidates who applied for this KPCL Jobs 2016, they will be able soon for checking KPCL result 2016. KPCL Merit list will be prepared by the KPCL and will be uploaded online at karnatakapower.com
KPCL Jobs 2016 Boiler Attendant Vacancy
The KPCL invites online application form for 85 Boiler Attendant Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for KPCL Recruitment 2016 till the last date 24th October, 2016. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016, you can comment below.