KSFES Recruitment 2015: There is good news for all job seekers that Karnataka state Fire and Emergency services has declared a largest employment notification regarding 1859 vacancies of Fireman, Fireman Driver, Mechanic and Fire Station Officer on their official web portal i.e. www.ksfesonline.in. The eligible candidates for KSFES Recruitment 2015 can apply via website on or before 5thApril 2015.
About: Fire and Emergency services in Karnataka was started in the year 1942 in Bangalore south and North under the administrative control of the police department. KSFE IS Foremost disaster management body of Karnataka state in India.
No. of Posts: 1859
Name of Posts:
- Fire station officer: 87 Posts
- FireMan Driver: 352 Posts
- Driver Mechanic: 96 Posts
- Fireman: 1324 Posts
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates is 18 years and upper age of candidates is 26 years. Age relaxation to reserved candidates as per government rules.
- Fireman: The candidate must have passed SSLC/Matriculation/10th class from recognized board.
- Fireman Driver: The candidates must have SSLC /10th passed from recognized board and have a valid driving license.
- Driver Mechanic: The candidate must have 10th/SSLC from a recognized board and have a ITI/Diploma or Equivalent certificate in Automobile Trade.
- Fire Station Officer: The candidate must have Graduation in Science Stream with Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Commencement of Online Application 2015 is: 6/03/2015
- Last Date for Online Application 2015 is: 05/04/2015
- Last date of Online Application Payment 2015 is: 07/04/2015
KSFES Recruitment 2015 Application Form:
Eligible and deserving candidates may apply online Application at Official web portal i.e. ksfesonline.in on or before last date 05/04/2015. Fill the application form in prescribed format as per guidelines, after that submit successfully, and take a print out of application form for future references.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs 250/- for General/OBC Category Candidates and Rs 100/- for SC/ST. The Application fee should be paid through challan from State Bank of Mysore and Hyderabad.
Selection Process: The Applicants selection in KSFES Recruitment 2015 depends up on their performance at the time of Physical Standard Test, Physical efficiency Test, written Examination and Personal Interview.
KSFES Recruitment 2015 Results: Candidates are advised to Log on to official website of KSFES i.e. www.ksfesonline.in for KSFES Recruitment 2015 Results.
KSFES Fireman Recruitment 2015:
Candidates are advised to visit official website i.e. ksfesonline.in for more information regarding KSFES Fireman Recruitment 2015. If Applicants are facing any type of queries related to KSFES Recruitment 2015 they can comment below.