- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: 16 Jr Proof Reader, Warehouse & Printer Posts
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: 28 Parliamentary Interpreter & Reporter Posts
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Lok Sabha Secretariat is going to hire fresher candidates in India for 16 warehousemen, Junior Proof Reader, and Printer Officer Posts. Those job finders who want to do job in this department they need to apply on or before 27 March 2017. Interested applicants can download the Lok Sabha Vacancy Application Form from the official website of Lok Sabha i.e. loksabha.nic.in as well as our web portal. More details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
About Lok Sabha Secretariat: Lok Sabha is the composed of representatives of people chosen by direct election on the basis of adult suffrage. The strength of House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made by election of up to 530 peoples to represent the States, up to 20 peoples to represent the Union Territories
Name of the Department: Lok Sabha
Official Website: loksabha.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Delhi
Total No. of Posts: 16 vacancies
Name of posts:
- Junior Proof Reader: 6 vacancies
- Warehouse: 5 vacancies
- Printer: 5 vacancies
Salary: PB 5200 to 20200 (PB-1) plus G.P. :Rs.2800
- For printer: Bachelor’s degree, diploma in printing technology, Intermediate
- For junior proof Engineer: Bachelor’s degree, diploma in printing technology, P.G. diploma in book publishing
- For warehouse: secondary school certificate/ Matriculation, Diploma in printing technology.(For brief visit on official notification)
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Last Date for Submitting of Lok Sabha Secretariat Application form: 27 March 2017
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017: 16 warehouse, printer, senior proof engineer, Lok Sabha Jobs 2017:
The Lok Sabha has released a notification for required various posts of the warehouse, printer, warehouse, senior proof engineer. The applicant can send application form on or before the last date 27/03/2017. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through registered post/speed post, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered as valid.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to access loksabha.nic.in
- Go through the official advertisement for this post properly.
- Applicant needs to send their application in the prescribed format with the complete bio-data/ address with mail id, contact number, along with attested testimonials & minimum two latest passport size photographs or forward it to the below mentioned postal address.
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT
ROOM NO. 521,
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
Application Fee: No application fees.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will have to appear in the following steps for different posts.
Junior Proof Reader
Lok Sabha secretariat Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants are going to appearing in the written test & interview they can check result on the Lok Sabha official website. Which is loksabha.nic.in
Lok sabha Jobs 2017: Applicants can forward their application through detailed format to apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017. You are allowed to send application on or before the 27 march 2017. Feel free to ask any question here through the comment section. We will response you as soon as possible.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: The higher authority of Lok sabha Secretariat has been dispatched an employment notification for the 28 vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreter & Reporter Posts. Those candidates who want to do this reputed jobs they can apply for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date. You can fill the application for Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II till the 15.03.2017 and for Parliamentary Reporter you can apply on or before the 27.02.2017. You can also obtain the information from the official website parliamentofindia.nic.in as well as from our web page. More details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 are given below.
About Lok Sabha Secretariat: The Lok Sabha (House of the People) is the Lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the Upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
Lok Sabha Vacancy 2017 details:
Department name: Lok sabha Secretariat
Total no. of posts: 28
Official web site: loksabha.nic.in
Apply mode: offline
Pay scale: Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)+grade pay Rs 5400 (pre-revised)
- Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II: 20 Vacancies
- Parliamentary Interpreter: 08 Vacancies
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
Age bond for Lok sabha grade II job 2017: Applicant age for Lok sabha secretariat job will be 40 years and relaxation must be according to norms.
- Applying date for application form- Available now
- Last date of submission (Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II)- 27.02.2017
- Last Date to Submit (Parliamentary Interpreter): 15/3/2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, 28 Parliamentary Reporter & Interpreter Posts, loksabha.nic.in
Candidates who are interested and have willing power to do challenging jobs they are invited to send duly filled Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 application form at the prescribed address. They must attach all the required information with the application. You may take help of procedural steps to apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Lok sabha Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible job seekers can apply with their required documents before the last date of submission.
- For this, the candidate must open the official web portal that is parliamentofindia.nic.in and hit on “LOK SABHA (House Of The People)” tab.
- On the homepage, select “Recruitment” tab mention in “Related Links” section.
- Now select “ADVT. NO. 1/2017- Applications are invited for filling up of vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat.” link.
- Read entire detail carefully and apply for the application form.
- Must fill it with correct details and attach Xerox of all testimonials and affix their recent photographs.
- After all the required documentation is completed then the applicant may wrap and superscribe with name application for the posts of_____.
- Envelope must be sent to the address and should reach before the last date of submission.
To The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110 001
Application Fee: There will be no application charges.
- Stenography test
- Written test
- Personal Interview
NOTE: In case there are few eligible candidates for a stream, joint recruitment cell can hold the examination for that stream in Delhi only.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Result 2017: You can check your result at the official website after the completion of selection process.
Official Notification – (Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II)
Official Advertisement – (Parliamentary Interpreter)
Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017
There are total 20 number of vacancies for the above-mentioned posts in the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. You may apply through the offline mode only. For further details you can comment below our team will surely reply as soon as possible.